Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RnT/Massage places where the massage is as good as the ending?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    The problem with most guys is they're after that elusive 'massage with a fairy tale ending' ie they get a good massage, save the working damsel in distress, form a relationship with her, and live happily ever after.
    Fuck that. I'm a friendly, pleasant & polite enough person but I really just want to blow on their tits.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had my first fantastic massage +FS in an RnT shop this arvo. This is basically my first good experience since the beginning of 2023. Unfortunately I can't reveal her name as she is basically the receptionist in the shop and her availability is very limited and she doesn't want this to be made public.It was my third visit to her shop and first time getting a massage with her. I had previously mentioned how I like to see her. Basically, 2 pineapples delivered BBBJ and FS with a very cute young Asian girl. It was really good after that disappointing session with Sera at 41 Epping. I apologise if this post doesn't reveal much information but I hope you understand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Usually MILFy types do the best massages...young ones are usually the duds

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Second your response ColesBag. A fellow man of culture

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes it's rarely the young ones...and when it is they are then constantly booked out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post

I think the only shop I had good experience in part 1 and part 2 was 4 Graf West Ryde : Apple and Pam.
    Thanks for the tip. I made the trip to W Ryde on a Sunday and Pam really is the real deal. She used to work in a sport's physio!! It really shows.

Seems like Apple doesn't work there any more but v happy with Pam. It's so good getting a legit good physio level quality massage and tackle tickle afterwards when I'm in the mood for a real massage and not in the mood for NHJ.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    roughly what age is Pam?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by carym View Post
    roughly what age is Pam?
    Thai girl late 20s to early 30s. B cups slim body, no obvious belly fat.

Saw her yet again. Very expert in digging in pressure points/stiff tendons/muscle and holding. Better than a qualified physio i had recently. Will use fore arm and elbow slowly and quickly find stiff points.

She can walk on your back but i declined.

Very expert at deep tissue on shins and thighs.

Call this my shortened quasi AR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12