Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blase or not

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Blase or not

After punting for 30 odd yrs I was concerned lately I've become a bit blase covering my tracks.

I have some usual excuses for punting which my partner could break down if she tried and then I have some Plan Bs to cover if she did make some calls, enquiries etc.

I (foolishly according to fredflinstone) keep some basic records but they are on a protected flash drive ....ohhh, the things we do.

However, my phone is a dead give away...its password protected, but if my partner asked me to hand over my unlocked phone for 15 mins in a "trust session ..I'd be dead in the water fuckdd!!

Are my fellow punters with partners similarly blase or are you water tight??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    After punting for 30 odd yrs I was concerned lately I've become a bit blase covering my tracks.

I have some usual excuses for punting which my partner could break down if she tried and then I have some Plan Bs to cover if she did make some calls, enquiries etc.

I (foolishly according to fredflinstone) keep some basic records but they are on a protected flash drive ....ohhh, the things we do.

However, my phone is a dead give away...its password protected, but if my partner asked me to hand over my unlocked phone for 15 mins in a "trust session ..I'd be dead in the water fuckdd!!

Water tight. The day will come when she gets your phone.

I keep no records and a hidden app.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post
    Water tight. The day will come when she gets your phone.

I keep no records and a hidden app.

Yeah, think I might have got lax!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reset my friend, clean your room up. Too much at stake. Many apps to make our hobby invisible on your phone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Everything is done (including this forum) incognito in my browser, any phone call logs or text messages deleted as soon as sent. I'm lucky I work mobile so I can punt when I have some spare time in the workday otherwise it'd be a lot harder. Probably the hardest thing for me to explain would be if she checked my bank account and asked why I've withdrawn $100 on such a day, I need to start withdrawing a bit of cash every time I hit woolies

Banned
    Perhaps you like living on the edge?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Perhaps you like living on the edge?
    Maybe but doubt it.
    I think I have gotten away with it for so long I discount the nous of my partner.
    Arrogant....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've managed to get away with it for 20 odd years with my current partner. Perhaps she knows I am up to something but does not care about it. I have my doubts though that she knows anything at all. I'm as careful as can be no strange phone calls, delete any text traces. Payments covered through my business activity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    don't commit the crime unless it's perfect. i suggest the next time you retire a phone, make it your punting burner phone. you dont need it all the time and just use it when you go punting. I also agree that keeping records is foolish, especially when its been 30 yrs for you. You probably have experience everything and anything in these 30 yrs, so I don't see a point to keep "trophies."

Banned
    Keep nothing except the next pineapple 🍍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    don't commit the crime unless it's perfect. i suggest the next time you retire a phone, make it your punting burner phone. you dont need it all the time and just use it when you go punting. I also agree that keeping records is foolish, especially when its been 30 yrs for you. You probably have experience everything and anything in these 30 yrs, so I don't see a point to keep "trophies."
    That's a good idea, but wouldn't you need a separate SIM / # or do you move the one SIM between the 2 phones as needed?

Yep, agree the records are plain foolish and comes from a numeric analytical brain rather than trophies...

Banned
    Yep, agree the records are plain foolish and comes from a numeric analytical brain rather than trophies...
    Predictability can also be a downfall.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    That's a good idea, but wouldn't you need a separate SIM / # or do you move the one SIM between the 2 phones as needed?

you can turn on hotspot from your main phone so your burner would have internet when you are out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Recently had to deal with the death of a relatively close friend.
    He had also nominated me yo be the executor of his estate.
    First thing I did was grab his phones, all of them, plus his usual work computers etc...
    I also was in possession of his passwords and a cheat sheet.
    following his instructions I wipe all but his daily normal phone, but removed/wiped wechat from it.
    the others were factory reset and one was booted. In this case is went under my boot and was smashed to pieces then fed thru a shreeder.
    I then proceeded to remove 2 computers which had been setup for remote access and shed those as well.
    2 extra google accounts were separated from his and then redone, killing as much history as possible.
    2 extra sims accounts were destroyed and wiped.
    It was all preplanned, just in case.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    First thing I did was grab his phones, all of them, plus his usual work computers etc...
    following his instructions I wipe all but his daily normal phone, but removed/wiped wechat from it.
    the others were factory reset and one was booted. In this case is went under my boot and was smashed to pieces then fed thru a shreeder.
    I then proceeded to remove 2 computers which had been setup for remote access and shed those as well.
    2 extra google accounts were separated from his and then redone, killing as much history as possible.
    Wow, that is taking executor duties to the next level! Lucky you were able to gather in all the devices and avoid the suspicion of family etc.

Banned
    Serious men’s business, ha.

We’ll it’s better than the executor reading out all his past indiscretions as per last will and testament.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe but doubt it.
    I think I have gotten away with it for so long I discount the nous of my partner.
    Arrogant....
    Thats how it happens, along with being forgetful and leaving something to be discovered. Early on we are like James Bond, then later we skate. A good scare usually sorts us out .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I use to work shift work and my late wife worked M-F 9-5, so I would have plenty of time to punt while she was not home, so it never interfered with the time we got to spent together, so she wasn’t aware of what was going on,
    After a punt I would come home shower and wash the clothes I wore so nothing smelt like sex at all, than I would clear my phone history,
    If the wife asked what I did on the day I just tell her I stayed home and play PlayStation or went and did the groceries

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I use to work shift work and my late wife worked M-F 9-5, so I would have plenty of time to punt while she was not home, so it never interfered with the time we got to spent together, so she wasn’t aware of what was going on,
    After a punt I would come home shower and wash the clothes I wore so nothing smelt like sex at all, than I would clear my phone history,
    If the wife asked what I did on the day I just tell her I stayed home and play PlayStation or went and did the groceries
    Due the fact I had numerous girlfriends running at the same time a common ploy to get rid of one and get fresh stock was to deliberately leave an earring next to the bedside table on the floor.

An obvious bust they thought.
    End of relationship, easy.

It works both ways.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    We salute you for your services. We all need friends like this o7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast