Thread: Mascot .. is there anything decent?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mascot .. is there anything decent?

Moved to Mascot last week from blacktown and unsure if anything is decent in the area

Haven’t seen much on google and no time to explore

Any suggestions gents?

Saw bunch of empty kamagra near the park there. But havebt seen any decent one over there.

But just take train 9 mins to museum station and you get bunch of shop over there lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Google123 View Post
    Moved to Mascot last week from blacktown and unsure if anything is decent in the area

HavenÂ’t seen much on google and no time to explore

Any suggestions gents?
    Always find these amusing: "No time to explore"... but willing to bet there'd be time to punt.

Guess retirement didn't work out:
    Quote Originally Posted by Google123 View Post
    fellas itÂ’s time to retire for me

With that, need some recommendations for the final 5!

DonÂ’t want to waste on a dud off roster lol
    Why not start over and take a couple for the team? Then again, 30 posts in 5 years, with a number of requests for info, maybe not.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With a name like Google23 you'd think he shouldn't be asking that type of question.

OP: there's at least 5 shops along the main drag and a few independents in and around the fringes of Mascot. Try a google search bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    With a name like Google23 you'd think he shouldn't be asking that type of question.

OP: there's at least 5 shops along the main drag and a few independents in and around the fringes of Mascot. Try a google search bro.
    But HE has NO time while everyone else certainly should have the time to answer his questions, with shop name, address, phone number, recommended provider names, and skills offered. After all, he is still looking for his last 5 punts, at least this month.

Or he could just return to his old stomping grounds where he must have a lot of experience... Sydney really is not all that big.

Very prolific questioner but the contributions seem a bit sparse... but I do understand the type: takes a minute to ask a question, and SO much time to write an AR... but he DID say he had no time...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quite a number of privates on e&b, but probably mostly b&s.
    a number of shops with extras, but no real standouts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post

But just take train 9 mins to museum station and you get bunch of shop over there lol
    solid suggestion bro

Banned
    Gardeners Rd, Rosebery there are a few R&T plus one shop that has TS. Can’t remember names but I scoped out the area once.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Heaps of options in Mascot.

1071 Botany Road (near BP) has changed hands a few times but still a standard R&T place.

Japanese Relaxation Massage at 1119 Botany Road has been around for a while.

Mascot Massage above 203 King St, near the souvlaki place.

New place called Power of Touch just opened above 1223 Botany Road which also offers FS and has young European girls.

Plus 635 Gardeners Road and Pinnacle Massage on O’Riordan St near corner of Coward St.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdypants View Post

1071 Botany Road (near BP) has changed hands a few times but still a standard R&T place.

New place called Power of Touch just opened above 1223 Botany Road which also offers FS and has young European girls.

Plus 635 Gardeners Road and Pinnacle Massage on O’Riordan St near corner of Coward St.
    Have tried all except power of touch , you got any recommendations?

Might have to take a peek soon - need new talents

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdypants View Post

Who do you recommend from Japanese 1119 botany rd and Mascot Massage? Might try them next week

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Gardeners Rd, Rosebery there are a few R&T plus one shop that has TS. Can’t remember names but I scoped out the area once.
    Mascot Studio 413 Gardners Road has TS. Never tried so cant comment on service they were always busy pre covid days

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I miss the old Japanese massage on gardeners road. Does anyone know what happened to the owner? She was very cute wish I got a massage from her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Japanese massage is okay. They advertise on the board here but the descriptions of the girls vs what you get is very inaccurate. Had 1 good and 1 average experience there. There's another shop right around the corner up the stairs. Could be worth a try.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There are a few comments on the Japanese massage place in a thread called ‘Maroubra happenings’.
    Conclusion is to give it a miss (that’s also my conclusion after 3-4 visits in the last 6-9 months)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys, first post here. I've been a few times to 635 Gardeners Road. Relatively average experience, but they do offer FS for $170/hr + 10% if paying by card. Parking nearby is easy, and it's quite anonymous especially in the evening.

I have also been to Mascot Studio a couple of times. I think there's only one female working there (who I booked), with the rest TS, which is not my cup of tea. The FS was very ordinary to be honest, not much positive to write about.

I've not been to any of the Botany Road shops as I get scared off due to how busy that area is. I'd be keen for a FS if I can find a good shop there but I live locally so I want to be discrete.

Other than that, 5 mins up the road is 382 Alexandria which has a convenient rear entrance on Beaconsfield Lane. They do a great massage, and I've had FS here as well which was good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePeon View Post
    Hi guys, first post here. I've been a few times to 635 Gardeners Road. Relatively average experience, but they do offer FS for $170/hr + 10% if paying by card. Parking nearby is easy, and it's quite anonymous especially in the evening.

I have also been to Mascot Studio a couple of times. I think there's only one female working there (who I booked), with the rest TS, which is not my cup of tea. The FS was very ordinary to be honest, not much positive to write about.

I've not been to any of the Botany Road shops as I get scared off due to how busy that area is. I'd be keen for a FS if I can find a good shop there but I live locally so I want to be discrete.

Other than that, 5 mins up the road is 382 Alexandria which has a convenient rear entrance on Beaconsfield Lane. They do a great massage, and I've had FS here as well which was good.
    Hey mate , would like a bit more info on the 382 Alexandria .
    Any recommendations?
    Pricing structure as of now etc
    Cheers