Thread: Bali?! - recommendations and tips on being discrete

Senior Member(無間使者)

Bali?! - recommendations and tips on being discrete

Fellow punters,

I'll be going to Bali for 1 week for a work event.

I've done a search on Bali on here and have read a few places to checkout but also Info on bringing back girls to the hotel (eg taxi and hotel workers talk, hotel workers not letting some girls up etc).

Essentially I don't want to get busted with my colleagues, so any advice would be great.

First time visiting Bali!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If work is paying for the hotel you and your colleagues are staying at,
    The best advice I can give you is go book a cheaper hotel room for the night closer to the boom boom action,
    Than you just do your business there, or the other alternative is just go to Flame massage for some fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Makes sense and probably the best option. Thanks

https://indospamagz.com/category/bali/

My dude, follow this link. Its like a review for each spa with happy ending. HJ or Sex. Its in bahasa Indonesia but I think a quick google translate might help.

In bali the most famous one is FLAME SPA (fancy joint but $$$, also its just HJ). I heard DELTA SPA is better (never tried) but you can do sex for a cheaper rate.

If youre in bali with your mates/wife/missus. If youre using the local transporation like Taxi / GrabCar/Gojek to stop right next or before the establishment. If you drive your own bike/car just park at the nearest hotel/restaurant to that establishment. Its just give that extra incognito, you dont want the entire bali know you went to a shady spa. GL with bali punting. Cant wait to read your review
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Can I send full size doll to Bali?

Can I send full size doll to Bali? I would like to purchase a doll from sexdollpartner.com and have it shipped to my hotel on vacation, not sure if this is allowed.
    My kiki is my high school student wife.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Why ask here?

Is this just a sly plug for your company?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cofffee124 View Post
    Can I send full size doll to Bali? I would like to purchase a doll from sexdollpartner.com and have it shipped to my hotel on vacation, not sure if this is allowed.
    Just buy your doll the seat next to you on the airplane, and see what happens on your arrival, As Indonesia is a Muslin country and both of you will be paraded in front of the media like a circus attraction before the Judge gives you a long term sentence, you will be very popular.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    The majority of Balinese practice a form of Hinduism that is entwined with Buddhist and animistic beliefs. Although the main Hindu gods are worshipped, equal attention is paid to local, agricultural, and ancestral deities.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    The majority of Balinese practice a form of Hinduism that is entwined with Buddhist and animistic beliefs. Although the main Hindu gods are worshipped, equal attention is paid to local, agricultural, and ancestral deities.
    Great little cut and paste you got there, but you got to take into consideration the laws of the land and how they are governed
    And not just a religious aspect of a single island that differs from the majority of the country

Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Fellow punters,

I'll be going to Bali for 1 week for a work event.

I've done a search on Bali on here and have read a few places to checkout but also Info on bringing back girls to the hotel (eg taxi and hotel workers talk, hotel workers not letting some girls up etc).

Essentially I don't want to get busted with my colleagues, so any advice would be great.

First time visiting Bali!
    ------

Download MiChat on the app store. Its works just like wechat. Once you registered, just search people around you and you'll see alot of WL from reading their description. Be aware its like E&B without verified photos, you can get scam or mugged. Do it at your own risk.

other than that Happy ending massage at FLAME SPA or DELTA SPA
    Both of this spa is super expensive and its only HJ only.
    Delta Spa you can get acquainted with the ML and they can offer a FS outside their working hour. Again not all WL at Delta Spa do this. It is still a 50/50 chance

RPS spa in bali is known for a spa that offer FS/HJ, havent been here so I cant confirm.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cofffee124 View Post
    Last time I used a sex doll it left me deflated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

WHY

Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Last time I used a sex doll it left me deflated.
    Why? my Granny SEX DOLL is still as good as new after a long time, oh yes, you need to take care of it and maintain it!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just found out I'll be in Nusa Dua.

Can't really find anything online about massage places close by unless i take a 30-40min drive

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Probably your co-workers will be having the same dilemma? You might find some of them in the same el-cheapo secondary hotel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Can't really find anything online about massage places close by unless i take a 30-40min drive
    Nusa Dua is where all the 5 Star resorts are, and they normally have the international work functions/seminars right at the hotel you are staying at,
    Might be plenty of horney honeys from other officers staying there too, but I definitely wouldn’t bring back any street trash to the room there,
    If you go for a walk you might find a local massage shop among the restaurants , if the girls are out the front handing out flyers and look like honeys just whisper in their ear and ask if they do special massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Delta MH Nusa Dua

Delta Spa has a branch on the main road into Nusa Dua - about 1km from the main gate to the tourist area.
    Last edited by sfg17; 18-03-2024 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Updated info