Thread: New player down Bogan way.

Senior Member(無間使者)

New player down Bogan way.

New MS at BP called Seven Elements so thought I’d give it a try. Decided to do drop in. Enter front door open and up stairs to a locked door (good sign) Greeted by Taiwanese lady late 20’s early 30’s, pleasant, body and face said worth a try. Room was ok, A/c, lockable door, normal size massage table, all usual stuff. Massage was good and relaxing. Conversation was free flowing and relaxed. TT occasionally and gave hints to more on offer. Flip and given usual options at standard price points, 50/100/150. As has been a while went for 150 BS hj finish. Touching was allowed and she was quite enthusiastic. A few fake moans etc but hey adds to the atmosphere. Finish was ok and wipe and bit of conversation at end. ML knew her way around a man's body and obviously had a few years rubbing under her belt. Got the idea that this is new shop as part of chain. Apparently 3 girls on but didn’t see. Got the idea also with a bit of patronage advanced options may be available. I won’t go rushing back, I mean where do you these days, but worth a look for others. Maybe the 8 or so MS in the area might bring some better options and competitive prices but seeing the state of the industry now wishful thinking. Most weeks save my money for Thailand.
    Prof
    PS don't worry friends no LB on staff

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Always worth jotting down on the list if every out that way

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had a rare occasion to be in BP through the week and wandered up the stairs to the tata shop. Was greeted by a tidyish Chinese ml that I recognised from a shop closer to the city. The other MLs I glimpsed were attractive, but it wouldn't be worth the trip if the location is out of your way. Anyway, that's not the point. The shop was amazingly busy. It was a weekday. The door bell didn't stop ringing - the local bogans kept being turned away. Wouldn't have thought it would have been that popular. There's another shop at the same complex, not sure which one is better. Overall, don't think i would return. I'll stick to the 10km golden ring zone around the city for punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The other Purple Day spa is much worse so cross off your list.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Admin, please delete
    Last edited by My Bad; 26-11-2023 at 09:20 PM. Reason: confusing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Admin , please delete

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Admin, please delete

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

SEVEN ELEMENTS BROWNS PLAINS

there are heaps of massage shops in this area the truth is though a friend of mine went twice and saw 2 different ladies, both young and very good looking and said the best massage he ever had , both use similar techniques even better than his regular at profesional royal bali massage centre at pinelands sunnybank, which he used to rave on about, now that is saying something because he didn't think he would get better than that, must try when next on that side of brisbane

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Not Tatas

maybe one of the other

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The place seems good, massages seem to be better and I think they’ve been around other places for a while . Girls look nice
    Last edited by maxg05; 09-11-2023 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Mistake

Junior Member(有D料到) Fungus the Bogeyman's Avatar
    First day on the internet in here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I drove past this to check it out 1 or 2 weeks ago. It’s in an industrial area with mechanical workshops around. I didn’t wanna go through the door with all the mechanics looking and know where you’re about to go :-D

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    New MS at BP called Seven Elements so thought I’d give it a try. Decided to do drop in. Enter front door open and up stairs to a locked door (good sign) Greeted by Taiwanese lady late 20’s early 30’s, pleasant, body and face said worth a try. Room was ok, A/c, lockable door, normal size massage table, all usual stuff. Massage was good and relaxing. Conversation was free flowing and relaxed. TT occasionally and gave hints to more on offer. Flip and given usual options at standard price points, 50/100/150. As has been a while went for 150 BS hj finish. Touching was allowed and she was quite enthusiastic. A few fake moans etc but hey adds to the atmosphere. Finish was ok and wipe and bit of conversation at end. ML knew her way around a man's body and obviously had a few years rubbing under her belt. Got the idea that this is new shop as part of chain. Apparently 3 girls on but didn’t see. Got the idea also with a bit of patronage advanced options may be available. I won’t go rushing back, I mean where do you these days, but worth a look for others. Maybe the 8 or so MS in the area might bring some better options and competitive prices but seeing the state of the industry now wishful thinking. Most weeks save my money for Thailand.
    Prof
    PS don't worry friends no LB on staff

That's a shame no LB's

And from memory I believe it used to be a legit massage shop going back some 5 years ago.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bang-for-buck View Post
    I drove past this to check it out 1 or 2 weeks ago. It’s in an industrial area with mechanical workshops around. I didn’t wanna go through the door with all the mechanics looking and know where you’re about to go :-D
    I bet everytime they see a punter go for a session they're nuts tighten in jealosy.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I bet everytime they see a punter go for a session they're nuts tighten in jealosy.
    4FoW2
    Maybe they get a special deal to get their nuts tightened after work. 😄