Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overnight stopover in Singapore and Bangkok

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hua Hin

Quote Originally Posted by cyberastrologer View Post
    Did you go through any agencies for Hua Hin or was it some other channel. I am looking for simillar experience.
    Hi Mate
    I have been to HH 5 times…
    Last time a lot of girls just working for drinks…so ask first…
    Especially around Soi 94 where I have camped last couple of times..
    I moved from Bintabaht to Soi 94 after Covid and it was great initially …picked up some very cute ladies and prices were amazing compared to Bangkok..
    I always stayed in Bintabaht prior and had lots of gorgeous girls …mostly just from pubs…
    Back in April and whilst I am staying in Soi 94 again…I will visit Soi 80 for the first time ever and go back to Bintabaht if the girls let me down at Soi94…
    I stay at Kiang Haad ..gee it is a good spot and cheap…
    Good Luck 🤞🤞

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Hi Mate
    I have been to HH 5 times…
    Last time a lot of girls just working for drinks…so ask first…
    Especially around Soi 94 where I have camped last couple of times..
    I moved from Bintabaht to Soi 94 after Covid and it was great initially …picked up some very cute ladies and prices were amazing compared to Bangkok..
    I always stayed in Bintabaht prior and had lots of gorgeous girls …mostly just from pubs…
    Back in April and whilst I am staying in Soi 94 again…I will visit Soi 80 for the first time ever and go back to Bintabaht if the girls let me down at Soi94…
    I stay at Kiang Haad ..gee it is a good spot and cheap…
    Good Luck ����
    Thanks heaps! I have been to bangkok only twice. While this time I am still planning to spend a week there, I am looking forward to go to Hua Hin also for a week. Kiang Haad looks great. Stay is definitely sorted now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberastrologer View Post
    Thanks heaps! I have been to bangkok only twice. While this time I am still planning to spend a week there, I am looking forward to go to Hua Hin also for a week. Kiang Haad looks great. Stay is definitely sorted now.
    Cheers Mate
    Have lots of fun..
    I usually spend twice as much time in Pattaya as I do in HH and Bangkok.
    I love HH but I am not a true monger and I enjoy having a beer and a chat and if I find a nice girl I will usually LT her…I love the relaxed atmosphere in HH
    Bangkok of course is like any big city..but the shops and girls although expensive are to die for..I have been to all the soapies and massage joints …Thermae..Nana Cowboy …picked girls off the street and whilst I will always spend time there ..it is my 3rd fav spot…
    Pattaya is just so much fun…and it throws up something new everyday ..
    This may be my last visit to Thailand do I am going to revisit Ola and Maggie’s ..although my fav girl in the world retired…I will go to Camel Toe, see Nui at the book store, pick up a couple of cuties from Beach Road…go on the GC tour with Graham from Sweet Massage for a night and try to revisit places where I have had a good time on past trips…only have a couple of weeks in Pattaya so I am going to be busy…
    I don’t think it is possible to go anywhere in Thailand and have a bad time…every day is a gift..
    But I have read and read before each trip…I might throw it all away when I travel but there is always one tip that I follow up…there are so many good forums and most of the blokes on them are only on them to help…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Cheers Mate
    Have lots of fun..
    I usually spend twice as much time in Pattaya as I do in HH and Bangkok.
    I love HH but I am not a true monger and I enjoy having a beer and a chat and if I find a nice girl I will usually LT her…I love the relaxed atmosphere in HH
    Bangkok of course is like any big city..but the shops and girls although expensive are to die for..I have been to all the soapies and massage joints …Thermae..Nana Cowboy …picked girls off the street and whilst I will always spend time there ..it is my 3rd fav spot…
    Pattaya is just so much fun…and it throws up something new everyday ..
    This may be my last visit to Thailand do I am going to revisit Ola and Maggie’s ..although my fav girl in the world retired…I will go to Camel Toe, see Nui at the book store, pick up a couple of cuties from Beach Road…go on the GC tour with Graham from Sweet Massage for a night and try to revisit places where I have had a good time on past trips…only have a couple of weeks in Pattaya so I am going to be busy…
    I don’t think it is possible to go anywhere in Thailand and have a bad time…every day is a gift..
    But I have read and read before each trip…I might throw it all away when I travel but there is always one tip that I follow up…there are so many good forums and most of the blokes on them are only on them to help…
    Thanks mate! These forums have helped me since a long time. Appreciate the effort you put in sharing your experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by funseeker78 View Post
    Gents

I’m going on work trip and will be having an overnight stopover in Singapore and in Bangkok on the way back to Sydney.

Any suggestions on where to go to have guaranteed success in brining a girl back to hotel for the night. What sort of $$ likely be needed?

TIA
    suggest heading straight to Geylang District it is nice and easy heaps of shops with Fishbowl experience ... you can hope from one to another then head back to your hotel a happy chappy or back to the airport into Bangkok

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12