Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.thenightshade.com.au

Phone : 0411 100011

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $240/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty, nice slim/shapely figure, pert C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : It was an OK session with a nice young girl but I didn't get the advertised services

My experience/comments : I randomly booked Tina (couldn’t find any reviews of her but the website said she did rimming).

Upon arrival I was hidden behind a curtain and the receptionist told me that Tina had just turned up for work and would be ready in five minutes so I paid.

Tina led me to the room. She is pretty in a GND way and was wearing a short black dress. (I think facially she looks better than portrayed in her photos.)

As we stripped she told me she was from Shenzhen (her English is very limited).

She has a youthful face (she later told me she was 24 but I would have guessed a couple of years younger) and has a lovely slim/shapely figure with nice pert C-cups, a nicely rounded butt and a trimmed bush. She has a couple of tattoos.

We showered together but she didn’t give my arse a thorough washing, which was a worrying sign.

Onto the bed and Tina knelt over me to lick and kiss my nipples and then worked her way down.

She was soon licking my groin and then started sucking me.

It was a good slurpy BBBJ with no teeth, plenty of saliva and good use of the hands. But there were some tissue-breaks and she started too quickly, rather than gradually building up the tempo.

Tina grabbed a condom but I asked her to keep sucking me. I then raised my knees and invited her to rim me but she just licked my perineum while stroking my cock. Disappointing but I didn’t force the issue (I can fully understand someone not really wanting to lick my hairy arse) although it is an advertised service.

I asked for some 69. This was pretty good as Tina’s moans gradually got louder but she didn’t cum. I fingered her pussy but no insertion was allowed.

Tina sucked me again and this time used some lube on my cock which felt good and I was soon close to cumming so I asked her to get a condom and she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl. This was good as she was nicely tight and she gave it a good go with some nice eye-contact as she rode me but she didn’t seem totally comfortable so after a while I suggested she suck me again.

The condom was removed and I was wiped down. Tina sucked me again and I soon came in her mouth.

She went on sucking me for a good while before spitting in a tissue and going to the sink for a rinse and a hawk (delightful!!!).

Tina knelt beside me for a chat, mostly via her translator app. She said she’s been in Australia for about a year but doesn’t yet know which days she’ll be working at 42 – she’s a bit reserved so I guess she’s quite new to the job.

Time to shower, dress and depart.

An OK session with a pleasant and good-looking young girl but disappointing that I didn’t get what it says on the tin.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve been tossing up between this place and Chatswood60 for my next punt. Time to take things up a class level.
    Is this place nice? Worth it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ParramattaRiver View Post
    I’ve been tossing up between this place and Chatswood60 for my next punt. Time to take things up a class level.
    Is this place nice? Worth it?
    Like any other place, there is good talent and just ok talent :P

If you wish to check out 42G, I recommend the following:
    - J Anna
    - J Kiko
    - C Fiona
    - K Mint

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post

- J Anna
    - J Kiko
    - C Fiona
    - K Mint
    To add:

- J Nano (rarity, but photo beautified)
    - C Sunny (lovely, but pussy losing tightness)
    - V Mia
    - C Nicole (boobs enhanced)
    - C Lulu (if don’t mind finishing with HJ)
    - J Beni

- J Anna
    - J Kiko
    - C Fiona
    - K Mint
    I am keen to see Fiona, she looks very fit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I personally think Tina is OK. Good for certain people looking for young and fresh. But of course if you are looking for services or specialty, it may not be your type. I have tried Anna and I think once is enough. She is good but just not my type. Nicole is OK to me but YMMV.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by vt4444 View Post
    I personally think Tina is OK. Good for certain people looking for young and fresh. But of course if you are looking for services or specialty, it may not be your type. I have tried Anna and I think once is enough. She is good but just not my type. Nicole is OK to me but YMMV.
    If were not fake boobs, I would rate Nicole 7 out of 10.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will prefer Chanel as she has bigger ass.😍😍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was tempted by her, but went elsewhere. Never really meshed with Sunny, not sure why.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Almost all my favourite dishes are on the smorgasbord today.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

- J Anna
    - J Kiko
    - C Fiona
    - K Mint
    What are your thoughts on K Mint?