Thread: Akari: Very Pretty, Experienced J Girl with a Great Body and BBBJ. PSE/GFE Mix. Just Delicious!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Akari: Very Pretty, Experienced J Girl with a Great Body and BBBJ. PSE/GFE Mix. Just Delicious!

Aaaaaagh, wow!

I feel like that one sentence above should be my AR. But, some punters on this Forum probably want a bit more detail. Hmmm, where do I start with an AR on this beautiful girl?

Well, I got a message from Jesse on WeChat to say come and try a new J girl just starting. Ok, can.

So, I stopped in last night and, amongst the throng of customers coming and going….. this slender c.160 to 165cm early 20's J girl appears at the bottom of the stairs looking for me with a lovely smile. Fuck me dead! She is wearing an incredibly cute little black lingerie/costume which ends just under what I am thinking must be a lovely little bum by the look of her lovely slender legs protruding from the costume and extending to her heels. Someone said to me ‘You only get one chance to get a fist impression” and Akari nailed it. And, her photo on the roster is 100% accurate.

Akari holds my hand and walks me up the stairs as I salivate thinking about what’s underneath that delightful little costume. We get to the room and she motions for me to go inside first. I enter, turnaround and am greeted with a lovely kiss. Great start. Some more kissing, naughty touching and off to a quick shower. Akari is great at DFK . In fact her whole kissing game is terrific.

I normally like to undress the girls slowly, but within a flash Akari is naked beside me. Oh well. cannot complain and no time for disappointment as this girl has an amazing body! I look at her prefect Bcup boobs and the rest of her body. Completely shaved pussy (thank god!! – Too many unshaven, recently) and I’m thinking I can’t wait to taste that little delight.

I am starting to get the feeling this girl is quite experienced as she is leading the way, but in a delightful way. Quick shower and more kissing. Akari, obviously wants to run this session, so time for me to lay back and enjoy it. I lay back on the bed and Akari starts with a catbath. Her tongue action on my nipples is fantastic and then down to BBBJ and ball licking. Akari does the whole cock worship thing by licking balls, length of my cock as well as BJ – all of which is fantastic. She really knows how to lick and suck a cock – plus seems to enjoy it.

As she is busy giving my cock the the time of its life, I moisten my finger and start to touch her click very softly, followed by rubbing up and down her slit. With good responses from Akari, I put more saliva onto my finger and gently push it inside her lovely little cunt. I know I keep reporting that the girls are tight, but ….. I have had a umber of these recently. Believe me, not all girls in my punting experience have been tight, but some are. Being new to the shop and starting in the evening, Akari hadn’t had many customers – and her prior customer only wanted Spanish. When I put my finger inside her, it was like she was sucking my finger with her pussy. It opened up later, but the original insertion (just with my finger) was quite incredible.

Although I had eaten dinner, I hadn’t had desert yet, so …. I asked for 69. Akari …. assumes the position and I start to slowly and softly lick her pussy. I get a nice reaction, plus maybe some FOAM (perhaps... very slight) and her position on top of my face is also ideal for tongue fucking her cunt. So, I do. Her legs are slender and arse is nice and tight, so 69 provides an excellent view, if you like those attributes over larger girls.

He pussy is small and delicious. Her lips are small and don’t protrude much. Nice little package. I start to lick her clit and lips and start to get the right noises as she tries to exclaim, but with my cock in her mouth, so it’s a little garbled I should add, her licking and sucking specifically around the head of my cock – was fabulous! However hard I was before, it just went up a notch!

Then I say it’s ‘your turn’ and I lay her on her back. Time for an extra helping of desert, and I lay between her legs. I start to lick her lips and clit, both of which are small and protrude only slightly. But, seemingly very sensitive. I hear some moans, sighs and gasps (plus maybe a little FOAM – not sure as it was slight). Then focus on her clit, lubricate one finger, insert and rub her g-spot. She cums, but only a small reaction, no spasm attack or convulsing as I have experienced recently (damn, maybe losing my touch!). Then lubricate a second finger and insert that, from which she cums again. Very responsive. I should mention that after tongue fucking her, her pussy opened up a little – and especially during DATY plus first FIP.

Also did rimming (on her) while rubbing her clit with my thumb in a couple of different positions, which she appeared to enjoy (well, more than enjoy!). Three cums later, it is time for insertion and so on with the condom and I spread her legs so I can push inside her. Akari is very responsive and the fucking could go on and on as it is just delightful fucking a young pretty Japanese girl like Akari.
    Clock is ticking, so need to finish soon. A couple more positions and them back to catbath, nipple play and CIM. Once again, her tongue action around the head of my cock during and after cumming, was sensational. We lay exhausted together and little chit chat.

All in all, a great experience. Akari has a wonderful personality and is able to ‘connect’ very quickly. She has a near perfect body for punters who prefer slim/slender girls. She is very responsive and seems to love …. ummmh, everything. Moreover, Akari appears to be very experienced and her service is great.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for another AR. She looks hot in her lingerie. Is her photo really real? Or just close indicative?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome review, thank you.
    I’m still getting used to the layout of these AR’s. where are the contact details and/or links? Is this the place in Pitt st?

I have a hunch this is asahi lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she has tattoo? And she been working at 360 pitt st?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermoguard View Post
    Is she has tattoo? And she been working at 360 pitt st?
    No tatoos from my memory (pretty sure, but maybe I forgot) and I am not aware of her working at 360. But, I haven't seen all the girls her size t 360over the last several months. Only a handful. Some bros have mentioned maybe she worked at other shops, which I haven't gone to or not for some time, but I am not aware of any suggestion she worked at 360 and Akari did not mention it, either.