Thread: J Keiko - Small, curvy friendly service girl with a great attitude!

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Keiko - Small, curvy friendly service girl with a great attitude!

J Keiko - I crossed another name off my list, J Coco and also T Marine (top of my list) were busy at the time I wanted to go to the shop, so I just went down my list. J Keiko was available. I added her to my list because 2 months ago she said hello and bowed to me in the hallway. I told her that was the reason I picked her, she gave me a big hug and said thank you.

1. Accuracy of photos - very accurate. It’s her. same hair style but it’s black hair colour now, not dark brown like in the photos. She wasn’t wearing the same white outfit like in the photos but a similar white outfit. No tattoos, fully shaved (Yes!) her skin on her top part of her back isn’t so smooth, but no big deal.

2. Services provided - in the shower: soapy HJ + DFK and nipple sucking (but no BBBJ in the shower) on the bed: DKF, BBBJ, DFK + Nipple sucking + HJ CIM finish. Missionary sex, Massage from head to toe, foot massage, and head massage, cock n balls massage too. and 2 rounds. No hands BBBJ with eye contact. During round 2, she try her best to put as much as possible of my cock in her little mouth. After every time she try that she looks at me to make sure I’m happy. She’s trying her best to give me good service. She’s a good girl. Doing it all with a smile too.

2. General attitude and demeanour : she is super full of energy and friendly and polite (she bowed to me twice in the room) good attitude. She says funny things like during my massage she spreads open my ass cheeks and says my asshole is so cute… and no hair wow. missionary sex balls deep. she didn’t say to “go slowly” or anything like that the other small J girls say. Great CIM finish for round 2 she sucked it all out. Then she try to suck more out. Then she try to HJ + BBBJ again to make sure she sucks it all out. Wow. She had a mouth full. I think She said: “go to sink to wash my mouth” (with all my cum in her mouth) I said yes you can go do that, she said thank you. (Polite girl) 2 massages too! Including foot massage, head massage. Very nice. She treated me like I’m the king. Oh and at the end of the session she join me in the shower again also, some girls don’t do that recently.. some girls take that time I’m in the shower to clean the room, not J Keiko. DFK during second shower too.

3. Overall value for money: $280 for 1 hour with J Keiko. It’s worth it for her great service and very good attitude. I kept telling her during the session she is doing a good job. She seems happy to hear that. (Who doesn’t like to hear they are doing a good job..)

If you want a small and curvy J girl that provides good service, give J Keiko a try. I was expecting it to be just an okay session with J Keiko but her good attitude made it easy for me to get hard for round 2. and it ended up being a very good session.

I’ll try to go back to the shop again this week if more of the J girls on my list are working and are available.

Thank you for reading.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank brother for the AR!
    I waiting for a more recent one those days.. you might have help me decide !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw her earlier this week.

She is very cute and super energetic. I really like how she tries to connect and engage you in conversations. I know little Japanese which kinda helped in having her not pull out her phone for translations.

In bed, she was went for it. She did keep checking if its ok, i.e eating balls (haha) finger up the ass (haha) etc. Very accomodating. Good BBBJ, a lot of eye contact. Loves to DFK and biting my lips. Quite sensual. Nice pair of boobs. During mish, I lifted her arms to expose her underarms and started licking her rock hard nipples, she started squirming and huffing. I’m very ticklish she said. Had her on doggy, small firm ass. She said mine was bigger lol. Had on mish again to finish, with a lot of tight hugging and DFK.

After having cleaned up, a lot of chats and laughs after. She’s quite young and wants or would like to travel in the future.

She’s definitely gonna be on my list to be coming back to. Alongside Lilina.