Thread: J Mizuha - Overall not a bad experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Mizuha - Overall not a bad experience

Hi everyone, this is my first post here and it was first expirience in syd and au particularly.

Before choosing a girl, I did a little research here, in gratitude I want to provide this post, as looking by the recent posts, there are no thread about her, but a lot of people interested.

Name: Mizuha JP

Establishment: N5M

Rates: $280 (1h)

Size/shape: i guess around 165-170cm, I'm bad at defining height.. not slim or fat, dd cup

Looks: She was pretty and sweet

Nationality: Japanese

Services Provided: shower together, DFK, cat bath, bbj, hj, fs

Value for money/recommend?: in generall - yes

First of all, I'd like to point out that the photo on the site is not her. In my opinion, there is no connection between the photo and reality. She even has a different hair color. At the same time she looks very good, she has a pretty face, a good body, nice silky skin and breasts. Still, she was a little out of my taste. From the photo - I was picking a 20-23 year old Japanese student, in reality she is a rather mature 25 year old lady. But once again, she looked good and still young.

She is outgoing (to the extent of her English) and funny, laughing often. Overall the vibe was relaxed.

We did our standard hygiene routine and headed to bed. She immediately started with cat bath and hj before moving on to bbj. BBJ wasn't great, but there's more of a problem with my size here, he was obviously hard for her, so I didn't force her to suck me off. So she gave me a nice HJ while I kissed her body and breasts. Keep in mind, she's very ticklish.

There was a bit of a problem with the condom too, so a plea to the employees of this place: please keep larger condoms. I didn't bother much and didn't bring my own, as I was sure that a legal brothel had everything for different clients. We couldn't make it at cowgirl as it was big for her, so she asked me for missionary. Sex was just good, nothing special to highlight.

After the first round she and I chatted sweetly, when I felt I was ready I interrupted the conversation and asked her for another round, to which she happily agreed.
    All the same: hj while I kissed her breasts, problematic putting on a condom and missionary.

By the way, it's worth noting that her alarm was ahead of schedule by about 15 minutes, but it didn't bother me, as I had time to finish the second round and get tired.

Summary: This was just a pretty good 2 rounds. Nothing special to note. Overall I'm satisfied, except for the fact that I chose a different girl based on the photo. And the condom problem. Hope I didn't forget anything

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Mate,

Thanks for going out and putting a review up.

Hope we can get some more accurate photos of her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks! I was waiting for some intel.

I'm of two minds, maybe I'll play the waiting game and see if photos change. No need for haste

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadog View Post
    Thanks! I was waiting for some intel.

I'm of two minds, maybe I'll play the waiting game and see if photos change. No need for haste
    No change in photos yet, I might see if I can swing by and spend some time with her. The alarm 15minute beforehand is a bit triggering though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerator View Post
    From the photo - I was picking a 20-23 year old Japanese student, in reality she is a rather mature 25 year old lady.
    Lol, you must be pretty young.