Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you get ripped off?

Senior Member(無間使者)

What do you do when you get ripped off?

We all get ripped off from time to time, hence the term 'punting'. but some times are worse than others.
    All we can generally do is warn others bout it.

for me, its not so bad when you can see the shop still tries to do the right thing. For example a few days ago ginza girl canceled, so they suggested another girl which through the sesh i realised she couldnt handle aussie. i talked to the boss and he gave me a bit of discount,which is a decent thing to do. thumbs up to ginza.

however there are some shops that when the girl either cant or wont do the deed, boss wont do anything. no discount or nothing.

last week i went to one of my regular shops, paid for 45 and walked out at 30 with full balls cause the girl had no idea what to do. not only did the boss refuse to give any discount at all, but he was quite rude and insulting for even asking. he was shouting at the girl which i politely asked him not to.

needless to say, i wont be back to that shop. its ginza or no5 for me. at least when there is an issue, they 'try' to do something about it, which is all we can ask for.

perhaps we should have a list of shops here, that are the known ripoffs.

Banned
    I’ve never had any issues, lucky 888.

Though I’m sure people do, but then again people have issues buying a loaf of bread or a litre of milk sometimes…

Now extrapolate a small spend of say $2 to $200. Perhaps that means more conflict?

At the end of the day most WL’s want to keep their jobs hence they’ll put in the effort. Having their performance continually reviewed by punters that expect everything to be 100 💯 percent great can be stressful.

Imagine being put under the microscope daily by total strangers in YOUR work situation.

How would you punters feel?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I’ve never had any issues, lucky 888.
    you must have went to the same punting school as another one of this sites famous reviewers.
    every single girl to see is an absolute stunner with exceptional pse?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I try and limit the downside by not booking more than 30 minutes for someone I haven’t seen before.

If there’s no chemistry etc. I leave the session without any further drama.

If the service I get is especially poor, I post a review here so other punters can be forewarned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    you must have went to the same punting school as another one of this sites famous reviewers.
    No.

I could slam a few very well known massage joints but why fuck with their business? You guys here already do that. I think I visited five or six massage shops last month? Some numerous times to test the girls. No reviews written for them.

Now I choose to stay with brothels. Oh and this week a very hot private also as a side delight. Perhaps she’ll get a review too. I’ll ask her if she’s ok with that tomorrow.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No. You just need to know what you are doing and not falling for the 10 most common punting traps
    A beginner and his money are soon parted

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all get ripped off from time to time, hence the term 'punting'. but some times are worse than others.
    All we can generally do is warn others bout it.

for me, its not so bad when you can see the shop still tries to do the right thing. For example a few days ago ginza girl canceled, so they suggested another girl which through the sesh i realised she couldnt handle aussie. i talked to the boss and he gave me a bit of discount,which is a decent thing to do. thumbs up to ginza.

however there are some shops that when the girl either cant or wont do the deed, boss wont do anything. no discount or nothing.

last week i went to one of my regular shops, paid for 45 and walked out at 30 with full balls cause the girl had no idea what to do. not only did the boss refuse to give any discount at all, but he was quite rude and insulting for even asking. he was shouting at the girl which i politely asked him not to.

needless to say, i wont be back to that shop. its ginza or no5 for me. at least when there is an issue, they 'try' to do something about it, which is all we can ask for.

perhaps we should have a list of shops here, that are the known ripoffs.
    Just don't go back to that shop there is not a lot else you can do when you don't get the service you want.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That is what happened to me at Dreamgirls. I will never go back there. I paid $140 for 30 minutes and was hassled straight away by a WL named Lucy. She said an extra $50 for bbbj with CIM. I gave her the money and she did about 2 minutes of bbbj. I wanted to have sex and we did cowgirl and then doggy. I said I wanted to CIM to finish and she said it was an extra $50. I said no and could not get out of there quick enough, after cumming of course. A terrible punt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngarritj View Post
    That is what happened to me at Dreamgirls. I will never go back there. I paid $140 for 30 minutes and was hassled straight away by a WL named Lucy. She said an extra $50 for bbbj with CIM. I gave her the money and she did about 2 minutes of bbbj. I wanted to have sex and we did cowgirl and then doggy. I said I wanted to CIM to finish and she said it was an extra $50. I said no and could not get out of there quick enough, after cumming of course. A terrible punt.
    Terrible service

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngarritj View Post
    So you paid $190 for 30 mins?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Just don't go back to that shop there is not a lot else you can do when you don't get the service you want.
    Sorry you took a hit. Give them feedback. Avoid that shop

Your regular shop. Any good ARs for that place? Did you ask beforehand about which WL has good feedback?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find established brothels tend to provide better service for money than the smaller 2 girl massage shops,
    As they give you an all inclusive price up front, while in a massage shop, the girls are haggling for as much money up front as possible.
    So to avoid a bad punt know your prices and if the girl looks like a waste of time, walk away before you hand over any cash

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    I find established brothels tend to provide better service for money than the smaller 2 girl massage shops,
    As they give you an all inclusive price up front, while in a massage shop, the girls are haggling for as much money up front as possible.
    So to avoid a bad punt know your prices and if the girl looks like a waste of time, walk away before you hand over any cash
    That’s 100 per cent correct. And you always pay upfront at an established brothel. No need to pull out pineapples 🍍 during coitus.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If I get ripped off at a place I am a regular, I let the owners know. If it's a new place, I don't return.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by traveller2023 View Post
    If I get ripped off at a place I am a regular, I let the owners know. If it's a new place, I don't return.
    No stress and a wise move.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ive been visiting dreamgirls for years... Usually late nights after work drinks. Had some good times. Mostly average times. But Since covid they have rarely produced a good, value for money punt. The ML there now are, as you described, money extracting robots. Recently I tried one of the shops on lower pit street (378?)... Worst punt ever. Now I save my money or walk to surrey hills

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I was actually thinking about going to B12 instead of Dreamgirls. Paying $190 for below par service has now convinced me if I want to punt in the inner city I will go see JoJo and maybe have a bit of anal at $130 for 30 minutes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been ripped off recently. Not punting related but still very frustrating

I went to a handful of places before I found the right ML. Just finished the 6th time seeing her and it seems to get better every time. There is a small window where she will massage but today was half an hour of solid edging. Never experienced anything even remotely close elsewhere

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If it's an apartment building send an email or a letter ( anonymously ) to the strata letting them know what's going on inside.

Let nothing pass.

Banned
    I’d forget it happened and move on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast