Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you do when you get ripped off?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Look I give money daily to destitute people and beggars. Buy them meals. Spend thousands each year doing just that.

Does it make me feel good or any better? Not really. Does it make their day any easier? Yes and that’s why I do it.

Like I said forget and move on.

Karma will look after you.
    Sounds like the Bodhicitta is rubbing off on you.

But you must also know that there is an alternative to karma. Both good and bad karmas would lead to endless cycles of rebirth.

When you have donated your spare change to the unfortunate people to the point where you lose your judgement for them, you will immediately understand the alternative to karma - merits. Merits allows you to see past your own limitations.

It is always best to help others escape their cycle of karma - that is the best way to help others.

Banned
    Boy George wrote a song about it. He must be mystic.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've generally had good luck, but recently I had an almost comically bad experience at 138 anzac parade kensington (Kensington Wellness Centre). I've been there probably 20 or so times and they have usually had great girls. This particular day I ended up with very average looking girl, with incredibly long under arm hair, that wouldn't let me touch her at all, and instead of wiping off the oil/gel after the massage she covered me in talcum powder so I left feeling like a battered sav. If I wasn't laughing so hard at how terrible it was I probably wouldn't been pissed. I haven't been back since.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salad View Post
    I've generally had good luck, but recently I had an almost comically bad experience at 138 anzac parade kensington (Kensington Wellness Centre). I've been there probably 20 or so times and they have usually had great girls. This particular day I ended up with very average looking girl, with incredibly long under arm hair, that wouldn't let me touch her at all, and instead of wiping off the oil/gel after the massage she covered me in talcum powder so I left feeling like a battered sav. If I wasn't laughing so hard at how terrible it was I probably wouldn't been pissed. I haven't been back since.
    For me it was letting some random off the street steal my booking when I got there 5min before I said I would (but about 1min after the other guy) as strike one, a run of sessions that were supposed to be one hour but had me out the door after ~50min (last two of which I was looking at the clock and telling the ml to slow down - which she did for all of ten seconds) as strike two, and getting increasingly pushy on upselling as strike 3.

There are good things (and good mls) about the place, but not enough to outweigh the bad for me anymore. But I'm very glad I didn't meet the ml you're talking about lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I leave negative reviews on Google about the shop and an AR warning other punters.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I leave negative reviews on Google about the shop and an AR warning other punters.
    Serious question

Which review has more impact?

A good After Report on aus99, or a good review on Google?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Serious question

Hard to say but I always read Google reviews before visiting any shop, especially if I haven’t been there for some months.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Serious question

Can tell you from good authority that a good Google review has far more bang for the buck than an Aus99 review which will be buried in this forum within 24hrs.

Search matters and this site is terrible on mobile unlike Google maps.

The reviews on this site matter more to us than the general punting public.

All that said, I'll still keep writing and reading AR's

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    Can tell you from good authority that a good Google review has far more bang for the buck than an Aus99 review which will be buried in this forum within 24hrs.

Search matters and this site is terrible on mobile unlike Google maps.

The reviews on this site matter more to us than the general punting public.

All that said, I'll still keep writing and reading AR's
    This is so true. Ahlungor posted an AR a week ago. Did anyone know. I can't find the review using my smart phone

Ok. So I want to know about brothel XYX
    Do I just Google the name of the brothel, and get all the reviews posted by Google users. Don't those reviews mainly get written by the shops though ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is so true. Ahlungor posted an AR a week ago. Did anyone know. I can't find the review using my smart phone

Ok. So I want to know about brothel XYX
    Do I just Google the name of the brothel, and get all the reviews posted by Google users. Don't those reviews mainly get written by the shops though ?

It’s the one star reviews you need to pay attention to. However, they too ca. be written by competitor shops.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It’s the one star reviews you need to pay attention to. However, they too can be written by competitor shops.
    Yes. I never read Google reviews for this reason. Always thought Google reviews just looked like spam

But open minded to try Google reviews for massage shops and brothels if you recommend

Does Ahlungor or Rooter post on Google, the reviews would be a good read. Does Google censor reviews?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A good laugh on google is seeing when non punting randoms who don't know that it's a M/L shop wander in & start complaining about the extra services on offer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    A good laugh on google is seeing when non punting randoms who don't know that it's a M/L shop wander in & start complaining about the extra services on offer.
    Most probably prudish locals.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123