Thread: Springwood Logan

Senior Member(無間使者)

Springwood Logan

Hi,

Does anyone here have a good recommendation for some fun in the Springwood/Logan area. I am going to be there on business and have some down time seeking some up time!

I've been to the MP where they advertised Japanese girls a year or so ago and walked.

Is there anywhere else?

Many thanks.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Simple answer:NO.
    Not because I don't want to share,because there is nothing of note.
    Best bet(maybe) TaTa BP, New shop at BP has had ok feedback, Purple Spa BP if you get lucky, Is Watland St still functioning. Better to jump on M1 and head Wgabba, inner city, Mt Gravatt SSDS etc
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with 4F. If you are only working there stop off at your favourite shop on the way home.

Unfortunately for me I have to add fuel costs onto the shop fee but worth it for a better experience closer to the city or western suburbs.

As for Watland st. No idea if it's still open or not. I stopped going 6 months ago when old mate increased the shop fee and only accepts 45 minute bookings for what you pay for 60 minutes elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I alluded to Watling St in the opener, I walked. I’m checking out a pvt, yeah I know, I’ll let you know how I go….

Yes another stooge. Desert? It seems so.
    Last edited by Peterpecker; 24-10-2023 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Follow up