Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eyebrows plucking

Senior Member(無間使者)

Eyebrows plucking

Hi punters.

I’ve heard of a few places doing waxing with happy endings, but i need to get my bushy eyebrows taken care of. Any shops offer eyebrow plucking or threading followed by H/E?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    What about pube waxing followed by HE?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    What about pube waxing followed by HE?
    Ah yes, the ol pleasure after the pain trick...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Ah yes, the ol pleasure after the pain trick...
    Haha. Any recommendations? I'm interested in a good wax. Might even awaken something in me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Haha. Any recommendations? I'm interested in a good wax. Might even awaken something in me lol.
    Years ago, this place in Chatswood was rumoured to provide waxing and HE, not sure if that's still true today:
    https://dprivilegebeauty.com.au/

EDIT:
    Sourced from this old thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...not-necessary)

Banned
    So I DFK’d a WL recently and felt stubble on her top lip. Is this normal? It didn’t show but I definitely felt it. Thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    So I DFK’d a WL recently and felt stubble on her top lip. Is this normal? It didn’t show but I definitely felt it. Thoughts?
    A lot, if not most, women have a bit of facial hair above their lips. It's just that they all wax/shave it.

Yeah, normal for women to have upper lip hair. It's caused by hormones, excessive androgen. I noticed it is when they are stressed and overworked.

Chinese women go for beauty treatment to get rid of it. In Cantonese it's called "stringing the face", literally translated.

It's an ancient technique where a "beautician" would use a piece of string that they would bite on one end and hold into tight loops on the other. They then use the looped section to pluck hairs out of the lady customer's upper lip. Obviously not a COVID safe thing to do, lol...

Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    A lot, if not most, women have a bit of facial hair above their lips. It's just that they all wax/shave it.
    They can't shave it. It becomes thicker if they do that. They'd start to look more like Dwarven women, lol...

Banned
    Yeah, normal for women to have upper lip hair. It's caused by hormones, excessive androgen. I noticed it is when they are stressed and overworked.

Chinese women go for beauty treatment to get rid of it. In Cantonese it's called "stringing the face", literally translated.

It's an ancient technique where a "beautician" would use a piece of string that they would bite on one end and hold into tight loops on the other. They then use the looped section to pluck hairs out of the lady customer's upper lip. Obviously not a COVID safe thing to do, lol...

The WL’s do work hard especially if a lot of guys go in there wanting a gym session.

An ex GF used to get hers waxed? I’m not sure didn’t pay attention. I know she had dermal fillers the ex, spent a bit cosmetically and looked like Marilyn Monroe. Had a portfolio of pics in the same poses as Marilyn. Pictures on the bedroom walls etc

I used to count how many times I would pump her nonstop. The most was 400. Then I’d rest and start counting again.

Any of you guys do the counting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm pretty sure Tokio @ Sussex St (Re-opened recently) provides some sort of waxing and then the usual extra services which there are plenty,

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Tokio @ Sussex St (Re-opened recently) provides some sort of waxing and then the usual extra services which there are plenty,
    According to their website, they do something called Super Hair Removal which appears to be some sort of light-based or laser treatment. They say it is "no pain", which means poor Meng is out of luck with them because he's after the whole pain -> pleasure thing, lol...

Banned
    I’d like to go hairless myself. Just need to find a way to do it. Tried the creams but they burn.

Exactly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’d like to go hairless myself. Just m ex to find a way to do it. Tried the creams but they burn.

Exactly
    197 Clarence street < https://sydneymassagewaxing.com.au/ > . They have been there for years and plenty of young massage ladies, mostly asian.

When they are busy the waxing lady might also do your massage.

Banned
    I would like full body laser if possible. I think it is.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    For a second I thought this thread was going to be about girls with fake eyebrows, a look I just don't get at all, like somebody has underlined their forehead with permanent marker. God gave them eyebrows so why not tear them off and then draw them back on with no mirror and a lump of coal.

D'Privelege certainly did do what Meng was looking for, Saigon Princess does as well, have never tried waxing but those who have said male sure Jessie does the waxing if you go to SP.

Banned
    Some get tattooed eyebrows and lips.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    For a second I thought this thread was going to be about girls with fake eyebrows, a look I just don't get at all, like somebody has underlined their forehead with permanent marker. God gave them eyebrows so why not tear them off and them draw them back on with no mirror and a lump of coal.

D'Privelege certainly did do what Mwng was looking for, Saigon Princess does as well, have never tried waxing but those who have said male sure Jessie does the waxing if you go to SP.
    Imagine waking up in the morning next to a lady with no eyebrows.

Banned
    Imagine waking up in the morning next to a lady with no eyebrows.
    Is this before of after you had sex? Who knows what you got up to? It could have been Vulcan role play… Enquiring minds need to know.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some get tattooed eyebrows and lips.
    Know a few gals that get their eyebrows tattooed and microbladed and it actually looks better than the real thing.

I had a Greek friend that only had one eyebrow, and had to get the middle bit shaved so he wouldn't get teased at school.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast