Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top 10 Traps to Avoid with Punting

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Never give money first.

F first and pay later.
    Yup, No.1 rule to adhere to if you wanna get kicked out EVERY time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Here’s a tip for newbies, quit before its too late,
    Punting is addictive and it will ruin your life and relationship,
    In your eyes every Asian milf become a whore and you just want to fuck them all,
    It will send you broke and you will loose everything in a divorce if you get caught,
    You will be on George st begging for punting money next to the homeless guy outside of Myer
    Lot of truth in the above.

I am so glad k did not punt in my early 20s - literally I would have been fucked for the remainder of my life.

I treat punting as palliative care in my 69+ years. I saved the best for last.

And I am ecstatically rewarded with what I can only describe as priceless gems in my current ML collection. Superb, brilliant, erotic, sensual experiences. OMFG.

I guess there is a tip in there somewhere.
    Last edited by Timeis629; 24-10-2023 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Grammatical error

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you do a blind booking for the 1st time, based on photos or description only with no AR, which I personally don't recommend, but if you must do, then I recommend a 30 mins session to start with, in case it turns out to be a dud, less damage, and if the girl is way off the mark you can just walk away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d start off slowly. I was lucky I started off at Saigon Princess - 4/5 years later still go there. Pictures are reliable as are the WLs. Just try and find similar and build up your repertoire of similar style places - and it is happy days

PS due to scheduling issues went to Saigon Princess Waterloo (1-3 Botany Risd) yesterday evening to see Jessica my 2nd ever punt at SP StMarys - just as always a tremendous service.
    Last edited by Timeis629; 24-10-2023 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Additional info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Here’s a tip for newbies, quit before its too late,
    Punting is addictive and it will ruin your life and relationship,
    In your eyes every Asian milf become a whore and you just want to fuck them all,
    It will send you broke and you will loose everything in a divorce if you get caught,
    You will be on George st begging for punting money next to the homeless guy outside of Myer
    🤣🤣🤣🤣… it’s definitely addictive… started off by accident at 197 Clarence street 4 years ago when I went in thinking to be a legit massage( did not know for 15 years before that sydney had a vibrant punting scene) … that first time was so awkward that at end of session both me and that extremely good looking young Vietnamese ML said sorry to each other… now 4 years on with an average of 3 punts a week it leaves me with thin wallet and an unsatisfying urge to see the next ML on the scene. But in return I came out of pubs and clubs and hit the gym and swim with a very calm 24 hours after the punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd argue that punting is probably a healthier addiction than many other forms of addiction, for most of us anyway, the only downside is the financial damage...

Banned
    Everything costs. Nothing is free.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    … now 4 years on with an average of 3 punts a
    Don't you have a budget? That's a fair bit of punting a week...

2 simple tips:

1. Aim for 30mins session when visiting new shop, ML/WL to suss out service, valid ML/ML to pic or description, shop management etc. Get a sample at the least cost possible.
    2. Bring cash only. Prepare cash for shop base cost + 1x $50, 2x $20, 1x $10 so that you don't over spend and IF you manage to get a cheaper price for extras at least you can give the lower amount without asked requesting change.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I'd argue that punting is probably a healthier addiction than many other forms of addiction, for most of us anyway, the only downside is the financial damage...
    And potential nasties you can catch...

Never give money first.

F first and pay later.

If not happy with the service you may later negotiate for a discount.
    Seriously?

Please name a shop where you can fuck first and pay later !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Patong Road.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.
    Yeah ok last time I fucked there was in 2016. More Russian plungers about than Thai girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Seriously?

Please name a shop where you can fuck first and pay later !
    RnT shops. If you're interested, PM me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lot of truth in the above.

I am so glad k did not punt in my early 20s - literally I would have been fucked for the remainder of my life.

And I am ecstatically rewarded with what I can only describe as priceless gems in my current ML collection. Superb, brilliant, erotic, sensual experiences. OMFG.

I guess there is a tip in there somewhere.
    I hope to be shooting my load at your age. Respect

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    RnT shops. If you're interested, PM me!
    Correct. Massage is paid upfront but I usually pay the extras after.

Banned

I’m not that far behind you.

I’ve been punting for 40 plus years now. Sometimes I think punting is what keeps me younger than others who don’t.

A guy I know who is in the adult business is 80 and has a hot Thai 30 something. She always dresses to seduce. He’s the sugar daddy and why not? He delivers on his promises of travel and lifestyle.

There was no trap for him.

If everyone is happy so be it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12