Thread: First try at Always 18 massage Bondi Junction

First try at Always 18 massage Bondi Junction

Person's Name : Judy

Establishment : Always 18 massage

Month/Year of Visit : October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1A/10 Spring St, Bondi Junction NSW 2022

Phone : 0498 181 828

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : 30 min $40

Extras Cost : $60 NHJ

Services Provided This Session : RnT, good head massage

Size/shape : petite size 6, all natural firm C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : good value

My experience/comments :

Was at the Junction on business and planned to visit that Cherry Thai Massage on Oxford Street. Thanks to brother Wachumba who posted a reply advising that there is another RnT shop on 10 Spring St.

So after I parked the car, I walked pass 10 Spring St so I thought why not check it out? The shop has lots of massage photos on the street front wall, entrance is right next to the Dental clinic.

Pushed in, no one at Reception, but I was soon greeted by a Thai ML who is medium build, pleasant looking, B cups , probably a touch smaller than my liking . She asked how long I like to stay, I said I like busty girls, she called out, another Thai ML appears and she is smaller in stature, wearing a red nightie, can’t see the exact body but probably a B or C.

Not totally satisfied with what I see so I thank them and turned around and walked.

Got to 79 Oxford , a granny receptionist greeted me, said all busy. May be 15 min wait. No choice but walk. Thinking whether I should go back to see the first girl on Spring Street, she has given me the look that she is willing to please. So make my way back.

This time the second girl in the red coat meet me at reception, I told her I want to see the first girl in white. She said. Sorry love, she’s busy for an hour now, only me free.

My bad, that’s punting when you have no plan and booking. This girl is quite heavily made up and not a young thing, so probably will be experienced with good services. So I said, ok, I’ll see you.

Judy took me to a room, quite sunny with frosted window. I look at the prices on the wall, $40/30 min. So I pulled out $40, and Judy asked if I want take off and hand job, I said ok, $50 tip ?

Judy said $100 all included, I said, ok , that’s $60 tip ! She said yes, I said ok, and paid the $100. It will be minimum $100 anyway over at 79 and in fact in most place around Sydney, so no point bargaining, knowing too much bargaining just made me look cheap. Handed over the two pineapple instead and Judy struggled to get the A/C working.

And she changed a new table cover for me.

I lay face up naked on the table . There was no pillow under the table so I rested my head on the leg side with the foot rest used as a pillow.

Judy got the message that I wasn’t there for the massage so she started from the inner thighs of my leg, soon there were TT aplenty and lots of brushing and caressing of balls. Feeling sensual and erotic, this is a good RnT session.

Judy started off slowly and I was really enjoying the slow build up, I hand makes its way to check out Judy’s ass which is round and bouncy. I gave her a good squeeze and Judy removed her only piece of clothing in no time. She has no bra and no undies underneath. Nice and handy. ………

After Judy removed her nightee gown, I started to admire her body, it was quite toned, smooth skins on the lighter side, a few slightly fading tatts here and there, nothing in the front or around the boobs which I like. At first glance, those perfectly shaped firm C Cups just too good to be natural I thought to myself, but being a self proclaimed breasts inspector, I gonna examine them thoroughly with my own hands and they do feel natural as I couldn’t feel any foreign objects inside, further visual checking can find no scars under or around the tits. So congratulations Judy , you have got a very nice pair of real big tits - big - in this instance is relatively speaking for petite size 6 Thai girl.

At this point I need a drink of water. As I stood next to the table to ease my thirst, I can see myself and Judy from the horizontal wall mirror. My proud hard cock is still in full mast and Judy grab it to give it a few strokes to ensure the hardness.

I was just about to turn Judy around to face the mirror so that I can do my play the tits in front of the mirror things. The bloody door bell rings as someone was entering the shop!

Judy apologized as she needs to go out and greet. She quickly grab her one piece clothing. Put it on in 2 seconds and went outside.

I can hear the conversations: sorry all busy. How long, 10-15 minutes and we have two girls free. You free too, yes darling, I’ll be back, see you soon darling.

Sounds like another session has been locked in.

Judy back in the room and I was back laying on the table, lil Lun is having a rest too. Judy apologized again, gave me a kiss on my chit as she strips naked again.

Her hand very quickly put me in the mood again and lil Lun is back in no time.

Judy whispered in my ears: do you like me to do anything else ? while she was gently jerking me. I said I’m very happy now, not today. Ok darling.

This time I’m keeping my hands busy with the pair of C’s. I did think about Spanish but due to firmness of the C Cups , I don’t think they will work too well, so I was happy to continue caressing them and gave her Ass that occasional squeeze as Judy took me closer and closer.

It’s time, I can feel it.

As I was ready to shoot, I started pumping in and out of Judy’s hand. I was pumping real hard and the first shot came out real fast, which landed just below my ribs, great shot 👏👏

No kidding, it was great because Judy has failed to catch it……. Haha. She knew I was getting close so she tried to block it with her other hand but my juice cum out low and fast and she missed it. Of course, she managed to catch the rest of them which were just dripping out…. Lol

Good on Judy for not stopping her action and continued slowly and gently until it was too sensitive for more.

She cleans me up then went outside to wash and brings back a hot towel to wipe down any residual oil.

There’s 5 min left so I asked for a head massage: the next 7-8 min was as good as the part 2, I’m confident to say that Judy can give a proper and firm massage judging by her skills and strength. I asked for a head massage but she also covered my neck and shoulder, lifted up my arms and gave me some stretches and push down. She definitely knows what she’s doing.

And very good time management too, as soon she’s done with me, the door opens again and I sent Judy out to take the next job while I rested for another minute before getting dressed and out.

Overall, I think this walk in session in a new shop with Judy was a success and she is a repeatable ML up at the Junction.

On my way out I have a look around the place, there must be 6/7 rooms all fully enclosed with A/C, two separate bathrooms with shower although looks like only one is functional as the second one is being used as storage .

Just telling it as it is, if you like what you see, it’s worth a visit.

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great review
    Sounds like a busy place
    Good recruiting too, by what you say