Thread: J Mizuha Hidden Gem

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Mizuha Hidden Gem

Name: J Mizuha

Ethnicity: Japanese

Location N5M

Price: $280/hour

Looks: She looks like the photos on the website. Mizuha has a pretty face and wears makes up. Her body is very attractive not too slim but well rounded.

Value for money: 10/10

Review:
    I have been seeing her for 3 months and here are my thoughts.

When you come into N5M they will usually bring you into a room to wait for the girl. It will take a few minutes.

Soon, you will see Mizuha in a beautiful white wedding dress. It hugs her body tightly and it complements her face.

Before we begin, we always take a shower first. It’s a quick shower where she washes you off and we go to the bed.

She starts off by sucking my nipples and slowly making her way to for a BJ. Her mouth is very warm and wet. She sucks all the way down with no teeth and is very good

After we go straight to missionary to warm up.
    Other positions we have tried are cow girl and doggy. My favourite position is doggy because she has such a great looking ass.

She provides more of a GFE and will ensure you are satisfied.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How accurate are the pictures ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochnar View Post
    How accurate are the pictures ?
    Apparently she looks like her photos on the website.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Another review is saying she looks nothing like the photos. Funny how one sees her as real and other is nothing like picture

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Another review is saying she looks nothing like the photos. Funny how one sees her as real and other is nothing like picture
    So I popped by yesterday and decided to see the line-up rather over committing.

In my opinion, the first photo of her on the website is heavily re-touched - probably the eyes and the jawline is altered.

The second photo is most similar, with ever so slightly retouched eyes to make them look larger/rounder.

Overall I can see where both reviews have come from. I ended up going with one of my regulars though.

Hope this helps

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPB View Post
    So I popped by yesterday and decided to see the line-up rather over committing.
    I’m thinking of heading in for the first time tonight. Would you recommend booking in or playing the “punt” walking in? I’m undecided.

Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kjob69 View Post
    I’m thinking of heading in for the first time tonight. Would you recommend booking in or playing the “punt” walking in? I’m undecided.

Thanks
    I would try walking in and seeing what you get. You always have the option of walking out if none of the girls are to you liking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Yes, nothing like picture but she’s young and preety. But kept whinging while having sex and rushing. Didn’t enjoyed much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems to be a common theme with 5 Gerald. Been twice and on both occasions it felt rushed. In and out within about 20 mins. Including 2 showers. Was expecting better given the price point and reviews on here. Haven’t bothered to leave a review for fear of offending those who a fans of this establishment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This girl smokes just a heads up if you guys are into that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tate View Post
    This girl smokes just a heads up if you guys are into that
    Did she have smoker breath or you could smell it?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by hereforgoodtime View Post
    Did she have smoker breath or you could smell it?
    Saw her smoking when I was leaving through the back door

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Onepuntman View Post
    Name: J Mizuha

Ethnicity: Japanese

Location N5M

Price: $280/hour

Looks: She looks like the photos on the website. Mizuha has a pretty face and wears makes up. Her body is very attractive not too slim but well rounded.

Value for money: 10/10

Review:
    I have been seeing her for 3 months and here are my thoughts.

When you come into N5M they will usually bring you into a room to wait for the girl. It will take a few minutes.

Soon, you will see Mizuha in a beautiful white wedding dress. It hugs her body tightly and it complements her face.

Before we begin, we always take a shower first. It’s a quick shower where she washes you off and we go to the bed.

She starts off by sucking my nipples and slowly making her way to for a BJ. Her mouth is very warm and wet. She sucks all the way down with no teeth and is very good

After we go straight to missionary to warm up.
    Other positions we have tried are cow girl and doggy. My favourite position is doggy because she has such a great looking ass.

She provides more of a GFE and will ensure you are satisfied.
    DD cup Fake boobs?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    did i read right? wedding dress? whats this girl planing with you after 3months? is this a japanese custom?

Mizuha is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com