Thread: J Coco - 3 Rounds! Small, Cute, Bubbly, Adorable J Girl = 5/5, 10/10, A+ N5M’s next superstar!

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Coco - 3 Rounds! Small, Cute, Bubbly, Adorable J Girl = 5/5, 10/10, A+ N5M’s next superstar!

J Coco

2 days in a row at the shop this week. I saw J Coco outside the shop walking in, I had my fingers crossed (thinking please, let that girl be J Coco. And 10 minutes later: she walks in the room, it was her!)

3 Rounds today with J Coco, she is amazing! Today is her second day at the shop.

1. Accuracy of photos = very accurate. It’s her and she is so cute and also so small. She must of re dyed her hair blonde again. You can’t see her roots showing. Long blonde hair, I asked if it’s extensions? She said yes, I said you shouldn’t have said yes, you could’ve totally fooled me. Small young J girl, with cute curves, she’s looks adorable. B cup boobs. Her face reminded me of YooA from girl group Oh My Girl , especially when she smiles. Very small body and good curves. Not thin and not fat. Coco is fully shaved.(Yes!)

2. Services provided = in shower = DFK. In bed = DFK, sucking nipples, HJ, BBBJ, Deep throat BBBJ (incredible OMG!) fingering, missionary sex and 3 Rounds!! Balls deep, she didn’t use any lube, she didn’t need it. Balls deep and DFK during sex she had her eyes closed. She took it all! And she’s a real small girl, she’s such a trooper for taking it balls deep. She didn’t say to “go slow” like the other small J girls. CIM is also available but I didn’t get CIM today, 3 Rounds all from missionary sex cumming inside Coco balls deep. It was so much fun. I really enjoy having sex with small young girls. Round 3, missionary sex i lifted her legs up and I saw her tiny feet, it made me all crazy, I’m like wow Coco really is so small. Massage from neck to shoulders then after round 2, a 2nd massage and a wonderful head massage (that head massage was amazing and so relaxing) and foot massage too! J Coco treated me like I’m the King!! All while giggling and smiling and wanting to DFK and Hug more than me. gold star for her service!! 3 Rounds today! Wow! I need to go back and try out her CIM service next time.

3. General attitude and demeanour = this is what sets her apart from the other girls! And made me cum 3 times today (which is so very rare for me) Bubbly personality and her attitude is incredible. She didn’t stop giggling like a school girl the whole hour. (Wonderful ) She is so much fun to have sex with, no star fish sex with Coco. She wanted to DFK more than me, and she also totally wanted to DFK me more during missionary sex. She’s really incredible.

4. Overall value for money = $280 for 1 hour and 3 Rounds! It’s totally worth it!!! I definitely got my moneys worth with Coco! Will I return? Yes.

5/5 10/10 A+ if you want a small tiny young curvy J Girl with a great attitude. Pick J Coco!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    J Coco

2 days in a row at the shop this week. I saw J Coco outside the shop walking in, I had my fingers crossed (thinking please, let that girl be J Coco. And 10 minutes later: she walks in the room, it was her!)

3 Rounds today with J Coco, she is amazing! Today is her second day at the shop.

1. Accuracy of photos = very accurate. It’s her and she is so cute and also so small. She must of re dyed her hair blonde again. You can’t see her roots showing. Long blonde hair, I asked if it’s extensions? She said yes, I said you shouldn’t have said yes, you could’ve totally fooled me. Small young J girl, with cute curves, she’s looks adorable. B cup boobs. Her face reminded me of YooA from girl group Oh My Girl , especially when she smiles. Very small body and good curves. Not thin and not fat. Coco is fully shaved.(Yes!)

2. Services provided = in shower = DFK. In bed = DFK, sucking nipples, HJ, BBBJ, Deep throat BBBJ (incredible OMG!) fingering, missionary sex and 3 Rounds!! Balls deep, she didn’t use any lube, she didn’t need it. Balls deep and DFK during sex she had her eyes closed. She took it all! And she’s a real small girl, she’s such a trooper for taking it balls deep. She didn’t say to “go slow” like the other small J girls. CIM is also available but I didn’t get CIM today, 3 Rounds all from missionary sex cumming inside Coco balls deep. It was so much fun. I really enjoy having sex with small young girls. Round 3, missionary sex i lifted her legs up and I saw her tiny feet, it made me all crazy, I’m like wow Coco really is so small. Massage from neck to shoulders then after round 2, a 2nd massage and a wonderful head massage (that head massage was amazing and so relaxing) and foot massage too! J Coco treated me like I’m the King!! All while giggling and smiling and wanting to DFK and Hug more than me. gold star for her service!! 3 Rounds today! Wow! I need to go back and try out her CIM service next time.

3. General attitude and demeanour = this is what sets her apart from the other girls! And made me cum 3 times today (which is so very rare for me) Bubbly personality and her attitude is incredible. She didn’t stop giggling like a school girl the whole hour. (Wonderful ) She is so much fun to have sex with, no star fish sex with Coco. She wanted to DFK more than me, and she also totally wanted to DFK me more during missionary sex. She’s really incredible.

4. Overall value for money = $280 for 1 hour and 3 Rounds! It’s totally worth it!!! I definitely got my moneys worth with Coco! Will I return? Yes.

5/5 10/10 A+ if you want a small tiny young curvy J Girl with a great attitude. Pick J Coco!!
    ---
    A good friend saw Coco and told me exactly the same, especially for her amazing attitude!!! Super friendly / happy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    A good friend saw Coco and told me exactly the same, especially for her amazing attitude!!! Super friendly / happy.
    SAw Coco yesterday and have to agree with everything in the AR

Super happy girl, fun and loves to please

As far as no lube same for me. She straddled me after the shower and we made out for a good 15 minutes. She was giving me a awesome pussy slide and you could hear how wet she was. I couldnt wait so on with PPE and i lasted 10 min which is a new low for me. We had a laugh and then i went another two times after that which is another record. Marine is the only other one who got me off twice

i will be visitng Coco again late week as its her period after sunday so she told me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Coco on Saturday. Thanks for the AR and the feedback. Had a great time with her and can't wait to see her again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    I saw Coco on Saturday. Thanks for the AR and the feedback. Had a great time with her and can't wait to see her again
    Your welcome. I am trying to write better reviews.

Good to hear you had a great time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Coco seems to have disappeared. Has she changed shops or on a holiday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    Coco seems to have disappeared. Has she changed shops or on a holiday
    I don’t know..

I hope she’s just having a day off.. and will return soon.

I really wanna see her again and try her CIM service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    I don’t know..

I hope she’s just having a day off.. and will return soon.

I really wanna see her again and try her CIM service.
    thats what i will do next, her BBBJ was amazing lots of saliva and just looks you dea din the eye while doing it

for a small girl she takes it all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes! I remember She used her saliva on me too. Helped get me hard Super fast. J Coco also has Good DFK + HJ skills too!

And she is great at BBBJ, Just the tip in her mouth, then balls deep in her mouth. Then she looks at me, wow!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Highly addictive!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes! Coco’s back.

She looks great in those new photos.

Coco is working today

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com