Thread: First time in Canterbury

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First time in Canterbury

Okay just sitting in the train station and writing this as my train is in another 19 mins

Firstly this is a new shop and they need still need a few things. I tried it because the owner was spamming with discounted massage. You know what, it was alright.

The girls name is Vivi and yes she looked like the pictures. She is in her early 20s not Sooper hot but hot enough for the price.

I paid for 1 hour massage for nhj and body slide. I think the overall experience is fine. Like it’s good but not super amazing. The massage was good, she started slow and I said put more pressure to which she agreed.

After a point it was too hard on my shoulder and I asked to reduce which she did. So it’s a good thing she knows different between hard and soft. The reason I say this is some shops have really bad massage. So this was ok…

Then she undress and gave a body slide. Was good. Although, she played with my balls and bum h hole which was really good… tbh this was the best part and I have to say it was fun. I was holding myself not to finish….

Turn around is the magic phrase and wow okay she was hot. Like maybe a 3.75/5 she was definitely young in her 20s and she allowed me to touch her downstairs which was very tight. She asked me if I wanted FS to which I said no. Then the rest is usual, a bit of fun with hands and that’s it.

The place itself needs a bit of makeover but again because they are giving a discount now it’s not too bad. The communication can be better but I think they are new and I can see why they are desperate for new clients. I would give them a try and see how you feel. I think 45 mins or 60 mins is good. 30 mins in general is tok wuick(atleast for me).

Fyi they have a competition next door and it’s easy to get confused through back door. Look for the old building not the new fancy one….

Beauty: 3.75/5
    Body 4.5/5
    English 4/5
    Ambience: 3.5/5

They only have one girl everyday it seems… do mention aus99 for discount price and make sure you talk before to avoid surprises(especially coz I felt dodgy that girl offered fs when it clearly sai no sex)….

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You got any idea how much is that nhj or part 3

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It was 100$ total. Because I paid 50$ for one hour massage and 50$ extra.

OriginalPrice I think is 130$

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you give roster on WeChat?
    Request sent....

Thanks for TOFTT bro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am looking forward to meeting you later today and seeing Lily or Mimi 🙂🙂🙂

Quote Originally Posted by 165Canterbury View Post
    Friday Roster
    Hot price hot girls hot massage
    Lily 24yo D cup 164cm Hong Kong model
    On Friday Saturday and Monday

Mimi
    Hot massage hot price new manager on special offer $35 for 30 minutes massage
    Mimi 26yo 160cm 54kg Taiwan Top Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds good experience
    This shop doing great
    Looking forward

Shop Owner
    Thank you all the reviews. We will try do good. Any welcome. And welcome all the reviews .We will improve our service.

Walk In Welcome
    On Special $50 For 30 Minutes Relaxing Hot Massage
    Mobile: 0432812988

165 Canterbury Road Canterbury 2193
    http://www.165CanterburyMassage.com.au
    Whole Relax Massage
    30 minutes-$55 (Now $50)
    45 minutes-$80 (Now $70)
    60 minutes-$90 (Now $80)

Front and back entrance.Shower inside