Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does your favourite like her job?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Theres plenty of pussy in the field so OP shouldn't get hung up. If the girl don't wanna see him, she don't wanna see him

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For whatever reason she obviously feels strongly about it to override the money. Not even to be able to grin n bear it. Obviously she also can't act.

Banned
    Wonder if today’s generation of punters just aren’t cut out for punting?

They all seem emotionally attached

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    OP seems like a soppy tw*t.

I don't understand when I see posts like these where they try to be overly friendly with WLs outside the punt almost as if they're seeking some sort of relationship with them. Just go out and meet a normal girl. I wonder when was the last time OP talked, and had a relationship with a girl that wasn't a WL.

If she doesn't wanna see you, fair enough onto the next surely there are hundreds of others that'll gladly see you with your money.

Your messages just seem too clingy.

Me:

can?

Her:

Sorry. No

Honestly should've ended here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    OP seems like a soppy tw*t.

I don't understand when I see posts like these where they try to be overly friendly with WLs outside the punt almost as if they're seeking some sort of relationship with them. Just go out and meet a normal girl. I wonder when was the last time OP talked, and had a relationship with a girl that wasn't a WL.

If she doesn't wanna see you, fair enough onto the next surely there are hundreds of others that'll gladly see you with your money.

Your messages just seem too clingy.

Me:

can?

Her:

Sorry. No

Honestly should've ended here.
    100% couldn't have said it better myself

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ok, as goldy said, doesn't actually mention disliking her job, just she doesn't want to see OP. Probably means OP got too clingy and she's cutting ties. Move on, nothing to see here.

But I don't get the obsession with the girls "loving their work". I read it all the time, guys out it in their reviews "she clearly loves what she does". No. They don't. The vast majority love the money and the lifestyle it affords them that was otherwise not available to them, but no they don't love their work. But of course they won't say that, so no point asking because why would they say "I loathe every minute."? It would guarantee no return business. One former ml (who has been reviewed here, and often it was accompanied by that very line about loving what she does) told me that was her most hated question she is very often asked, "wtf does he expect me to answer?".
    Do you love your work? Do you bounce out of bed every day singing "another day of shovelling shit, life can't get any better!"? Of course not. A large percentage of the population hate their jobs, their co-workers their bosses, and yes their customers, why do we suddenly expect this industry to be any different?

Punters want to believe the girls love their work because otherwise they're faced with the alternative, you're paying money for sexual favours from a girl who'd really rather not be there of there was another way for her to earn that kind of money. I've said it before but I'll repeat, I imagine most girls want the places they work in to burn to the fucking ground, and for all of us to die in the fire, except that would mean loss of income for them.

But anyway, back to that text exchange, if you've been in the game long enough you've probably caught feels at some point, what's the old saying about fools, and experience being a harsh teacher? Yeah, that. Dust yourself off, and remember that it is a paid service, like a waitress being nice in a restaurant hoping for tips. If you want a relationship look outside the industry.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Haha, well said, AF. Everytime I read an AR saying that a WL "loves her work", I get the impression that the writer was a pimp. Just feels very "pimpy" to me to be think that way, let alone write it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I don't see her saying she doesn't like her job. She just doesn't like the OP. Lol, she even tried to use the ol "it's not you it's me" line.

OP should've just accepted that she didn't want to see him for whatever reason and left it as it is. Now he's rubbed salt on his own wound.
    Oh so true.

Now after covid I have found myself, especially not attached as I was, my so called live in who are not not, plus other stuff.
    I now have found I nice fetish with small Japanese girls of who there are plenty around. I do particularly like"nano" a real tiny thing (24g & m5) but its hard to feel so good when they just don't smile. I do like some of the others who do smile.
    I luv picking them up on my cock and pounding them against the wall. Yes call me a dirty old man, but its great f*cking.

DO they like their job ?? only for the money !!
    Do we like their job, except for the money !
    I just hope the brothel/massage joints bring in these tight tiny little girls keep on doing it, my pocket doesn't mind and my cock is loving it. thats all we have to care about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ouch.. kinda been there and done that. Getting rejected sucks but gotta accept it and move on. I think these girls realise that meeting anyone and getting close to them thru this line of work is not an ideal way to a healthy relationship. She probably through OP was getting too close to her and cut him off before it got any messier

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Your responses to my post are really interesting and mostly spot on. I shared this conversation because she was being unusually honest and not 'acting' (it was 2 months ago btw). I still don't really understand what tipped a very popular MILF that has at least 25 years in the game over the edge like this. Here are 3 reasons, probably all of them are true.

1/ I might be a 'sex pest', that's why I see WLs anyway, and she is just over it/me.
    2/ I was tapering off from 2 to 3 times a week to once or twice a month. She could be protecting herself from my rejection (or cutting her losses).
    3/ After 25+ years in the game she is well over it but can't leave, so is in a mid-life crisis. She is still good, but I can tell from reviews that she is not as good as she was which seems to support the crisis idea.

I'm sure the brains trust here will have more clarity than I do
    Last edited by Mark Cassin; 25-10-2023 at 01:29 PM. Reason: more clarity on point 2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Ouch.. kinda been there and done that. Getting rejected sucks but gotta accept it and move on. I think these girls realise that meeting anyone and getting close to them thru this line of work is not an ideal way to a healthy relationship. She probably through OP was getting too close to her and cut him off before it got any messier
    She is smart and a pro to cut the losses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    It’s easy to overcome rejection. Just always play the field. Have several on the go. Who cares if one drops off the radar? Unless she is special.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Cassin View Post
    Does your favourite like her job?
    To ask such an unintelligent question is like asking a ML does she like counting the cash at the end of her shift?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I thought the green text was the WL when I read it. It made sense that way.
    But then I realised the green text was the punter.
    Read it again. It still made sense.
    So what's my point? No point I guess. Its just punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've never become attached to a ML, but from a "reliable punt" standpoint, I can understand OP feeling a bit miffed that a "favourite" has gone cold.

So best advice is to always try new pastures and get new favourites to avoid attachment/disappointment cum the time a solid punt becums unavailable. I have 3 favourites. Always looking out for moore so if 1 leaves the industry there are backup "reliabile punts".

Not underplaying how hard it is to get a great connection with an ML who knows how to rock your socks off - but that's why you continue exploring right?

How many "fallback favourites" does OP have...or even other mugs in this joint? Would be an interesting read.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It's funny how everyone is all, "A WL's job is mentally draining" when it obviously reads from the screenshot the OP is being a simp and most likely the WL is creeped out by him. Nothing at all related to liking or hating her job.

She's doing the it's not you it's me thing just to make sure the OP doesn't do a revenge thing. I say that cause what the OP wrote in the text feels like someone who's delusional and would probably stalk and potentially hurt the WL.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    It's funny how everyone is all, "A WL's job is mentally draining" when it obviously reads from the screenshot the OP is being a simp and most likely the WL is creeped out by him. Nothing at all related to liking or hating her job.

She's doing the it's not you it's me thing just to make sure the OP doesn't do a revenge thing. I say that cause what the OP wrote in the text feels like someone who's delusional and would probably stalk and potentially hurt the WL.
    That certainly can't be ignored , has happened before.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Good one @Meng. I hadn't thought of that, but it is likely she has been stalked in the past and it's a good way to diffuse it.
    Last edited by Mark Cassin; 25-10-2023 at 06:15 PM. Reason: typos

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reading the convo like a teenager simping over a girl, but in this case with a WL/ML. If she likes you, she won't require you to pay $300 per hour just to meet you. You pay only for her to spread her legs for you, sometimes WL/ML can act like she likes you but its all just an act. If you got her contact, its only for asking when and where she works if she move establishment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Cassin View Post
    Your responses to my post are really interesting and mostly spot on. I shared this conversation because she was being unusually honest and not 'acting' (it was 2 months ago btw). I still don't really understand what tipped a very popular MILF that has at least 25 years in the game over the edge like this. Here are 3 reasons, probably all of them are true.

1/ I might be a 'sex pest', that's why I see WLs anyway, and she is just over it/me.
    2/ I was tapering off from 2 to 3 times a week to once or twice a month. She could be protecting herself from my rejection (or cutting her losses).
    3/ After 25+ years in the game she is well over it but can't leave, so is in a mid-life crisis. She is still good, but I can tell from reviews that she is not as good as she was which seems to support the crisis idea.

I'm sure the brains trust here will have more clarity than I do
    Mate you’re honestly wasting your time thinking about it and letting it linger in your mind. At the end of the day it was just transactional for both of you. Just think of it as your dentist no longer wanting to take you as a patient or your fav coffee place closing down. You just find a new favorite. What you have going on sounds so clingy and so much overthinking. You guys aren’t high school lovers

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast