Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does your favourite like her job?

Banned
    We make our own illusions and sometimes they’re wonderful! If it wasn’t for the working ladies those experiences would cease to exist.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gedinsyd View Post
    I don't ask them either as I feel that it is not my business to question them about it as if I am making some sort of judgement. If the girl brings up the topic herself, then fine - I was with one Japanese girl recently who told me she will be working overseas next year, and she quickly followed up by saying "but not this sort of job though", and that she had only chosen to do RnT work because her previous jobs were simply not enough to save up with. I know that would be the case for a large number of them, but I certainly respect that it must not have been an easy choice for a good number of them to enter the industry to start with.
    I think I ran into your Japanese girl. Nice girl and I wish her happy travels. But yes, RNT is not her career choice 😎

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwangg View Post
    r your fav coffee place closing down.
    That happened to me. I was upset about it.

Women make decisions about men for their own reasons, don't be upset about that.

The only cure for pussy is pussy.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigChungus View Post
    OP seems like a soppy tw*t.

I don't understand when I see posts like these where they try to be overly friendly with WLs outside the punt almost as if they're seeking some sort of relationship with them. Just go out and meet a normal girl. I wonder when was the last time OP talked, and had a relationship with a girl that wasn't a WL.

If she doesn't wanna see you, fair enough onto the next surely there are hundreds of others that'll gladly see you with your money.

Your messages just seem too clingy.

Me:

can?

Her:

Sorry. No

Honestly should've ended here.
    Agreed. Did OP try to ask WL silly questions like "Do you like your job"

She wants to keep things light and noncommittal and good on her

It's called having boundaries. Learn the lesson and move on
    She does not want to be contacted. Respect that and move on

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    If you ask a WL deep and meaningful personal questions, you really are opening up a wasp nest.
    Better not to go there, just keep the convo nice and brief and nice and light. It will be much nicer for both of you.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah asking someone if they like their job is a stupid question. You’re kind of putting them on the spot. Like come the fuck on, how many people do you know that truly like their jobs?

I’ve had one WL in Canberra back in 2000 tell me that she really loves to fuck and the only place she can get it is in a brothel plus getting paid for it is a double win win for her.

Another more recently (Korean Lisa of the now defunct 167 Mascara Club told me that her husband dumped her cos he thought she’s too old. So she went to work and enjoys it.

Both told me on their own.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve asked this stupid question to my regular before. I didn’t get a negative backlash or anything. I got a straight answer, which had her open up to me more. She enjoys it as she really loves sex. She used to work in Accounting back in Thailand and got bored with it. After that, we started connecting more. She gets me snacks and beers after our sessions. Let’s me know when she’s flying away and when she’ll be back.

She shared stories of the good and bad sides of how it affected most of her friends that tried to work in this industry.

She went back home last Feb. Never got to see her before she left.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    I think I ran into your Japanese girl. Nice girl and I wish her happy travels. But yes, RNT is not her career choice ��
    I don't know whether we are talking about the same girl.

We know that a Japanese ML would work extra days everytime she has her overseas trip.

I asked her how she got into this line of work.

She said she wanted to buy a car in cash in a hurry and this is the only job that could bring in fast money.

I only saw her once.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I reckon the people who are hung up on whether or not a WG likes her job are themselves feeling guilty about being a punter. So they try to validate it by affirming that the girl likes to do it. "Hey, she likes to fuck with guys who pay her to fuck her, so I'm doing her a favour by being one of them!".

If you're like that, punting isn't for you. Maybe try hooking up on Tinder or something. You're just lucky you haven't yet run into a WG that doesn't go lightly on you when you ask that stupid question. Then you'll be like a deer in the headlights... How're you going to respond, being one of the dudes that contributed to her misery?

This the epitome of "biting off more than you can chew".

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bit of a pointless question that I never ask or consider. That doesn't mean I don’t value or respect what they do and provide for us punters and I always treat them well.

But there is a "working" in working girl and I expect a service level and as part of that, hopefully, it appears as though they are enjoying it whether they are or not.

Many WLs are great actors, who create a brief illusion for you, many simply smile and bear it thinking of the $$s, some dislike it and you know it, some just like sex, but whatever motivates them and whether they enjoy their job is something for them.

I just want a good time!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Earlier times

Money Message.jpg

Her: Sorry lask week i didn't send u message to u and i owned u money waiting me after two weeks i paid u back.thank u help me.i remembe u in my heart.forver.i Missing u .

19/10/2022 1:46 pm

Her: Yesterday i send u message.i saw already?

20/10/2022 10:46 am

Me: 我喜欢你的留言,谢谢。(I like your message, thank you.)

我时时刻刻都在想你,期待着我能再次拜访你的那一天。(I think of you all the time and look forward to the day when I can visit you again.)

Her: 1600+800+500=2900-300.i owned u $2600 now.

Her: Thank u reply me message.i Missing u.

Banned
    I think asking a WL “do you like your job” is too personal. You’re only there to have fun with them. Not get into their mind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Cassin View Post
    Earlier times

Money Message.jpg

Her: Sorry lask week i didn't send u message to u and i owned u money waiting me after two weeks i paid u back.thank u help me.i remembe u in my heart.forver.i Missing u .

19/10/2022 1:46 pm

Her: Yesterday i send u message.i saw already?

20/10/2022 10:46 am

Me: 我喜欢你的留言,谢谢。(I like your message, thank you.)

我时时刻刻都在想你,期待着我能再次拜访你的那一天。(I think of you all the time and look forward to the day when I can visit you again.)

Her: 1600+800+500=2900-300.i owned u $2600 now.

Her: Thank u reply me message.i Missing u.
    Add another zero then come back to me and I’d say the same thing. Write the debt off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Generous guy to lend money like that. If you have the disposable income to do so, not gonna criticise anyone for doing that. It’s your money and your decision.

I was stupid enough to ask a WL or ML the question about how they feel about their work. The girl snapped at me and said ‘what do you think??’ Basically sabotaged my own session from the beginning. Angry BJ doesn’t do it for me lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Generally speaking, never ask a woman a question unless you already know the answer. Even then it's not necessarily a good idea.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yeah asking someone if they like their job is a stupid question. You’re kind of putting them on the spot. Like come the fuck on, how many people do you know that truly like their jobs?

I’ve had one WL in Canberra back in 2000 tell me that she really loves to fuck and the only place she can get it is in a brothel plus getting paid for it is a double win win for her.

Another more recently (Korean Lisa of the now defunct 167 Mascara Club told me that her husband dumped her cos he thought she’s too old. So she went to work and enjoys it.

Both told me on their own.
    167 is still going...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    Generally speaking, never ask a woman a question unless you already know the answer. Even then it's not necessarily a good idea.
    There’s only one question I ever ask one WL and the answer is always indirectly no. Consequently I’ve given up asking. Well for now. Besides, who knows what destiny brings?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I chose the topic of this thread poorly. Some people here think I asked the WL that question or something like it, but I never did. I was just planning to visit as usual, and got a surprising response.

The sms exchange I shared in the original post gave me the feeling that she was well over it all and that it was not a lot to do with me. The comments on the thread tell me I can have no real idea of what she is thinking or feeling (and probably shouldn't care).

Her money trouble reinforces how trapped she is in a job that she wants to escape.

Being paid back $2600 wasn't going to happen so in November I said 'don't stress, we will do an overnighter or something some time to pay it off.' Clearly that's not happening now (I've been asked for money by WLs before and always said no).

I've seen a few reviews that suggest she is doing the minimum in the room, even though she is still good at it.

Anyone who picked a stalking situation should know I've only been in touch once since (asking to be paid, but of course got a story) and in the same shop only once (30 mins) since the exchange in the original post. I think the post was July, so I'm a piss poor stalker.

Also, I doubt she was consoling me with the old 'it's not you, it's me' line to avoid a stalker. The exchange was brutal enough, and I read it as honest, unvarnished truth.

For you and i, her words are a rare insight into the life.

Of course, it's also probable that I'm a monster that she couldn't stand to see again.
    Last edited by Mark Cassin; 02-11-2023 at 08:46 PM. Reason: added s

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol if she is that good, I would barter free sex in exchange for debt forgiveness...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So many potential lessons beginner punters should know

1. Do not ask a WL if she likes her job. Very silly. She would prefer an easier job. She wishes she didn't have a debt if she has one

2. Do not ask if she needs money or if you can help her
    Only beginners give off a white knight vibe

3. Pay for your punting session and get out. By all means have a business friendship, but the clear boundary is that you are paying for sex, and you stay out of each other's lives

Same themes over and over
    The lessons are worth repeating, as the same mistakes happen over and over

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast