Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your favourite like her job?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Does your favourite like her job?

I thought so until I received this unvarnished honesty.

Difficult discussion.jpg

Me:
    can?
    Her:
    Sorry. No
    Me:
    You don’t want to see me?
    Her:
    Yes
    Me:
    why not?
    Her:
    I don't know.
    Me:
    You don’t like me anymore?
    Her:
    Yes. I do not want to see you.
    Me:
    what did I do wrong?
    Her:
    This has nothing to do with you, but I have my own ideas. So that's why I don't want to see you, because I don't like you.
    Me:
    Did you never like me?
    ��
    Her:
    Yes
    Me:
    I don’t understand why we had so many special times, but thank you
    must have been difficult for you
    Her:
    Its ok.
    Me:
    I do love our time together, I’m sorry to cause you such pain, hope for the best for your future
    Her:
    You didn't bring me pain, but I didn't like it.
    It's not your fault, it's my own problem.
    Me:
    Much for me to think about myself too, I hope you find better
    Her:
    It doesn't matter to me at all.
    Me:
    I won’t bother you again, but will remember you with much love, best for you
    Last edited by Mark Cassin; 24-10-2023 at 10:11 PM. Reason: image too small

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Cassin View Post
    I thought so until I received this unvarnished honesty.

Difficult discussion.jpg

Me:
    can?
    Her:
    Sorry. No
    Me:
    You don’t want to see me?
    Her:
    Yes
    Me:
    why not?
    Her:
    I don't know.
    Me:
    You don’t like me anymore?
    Her:
    Yes. I do not want to see you.
    Me:
    what did I do wrong?
    Her:
    This has nothing to do with you, but I have my own ideas. So that's why I don't want to see you, because I don't like you.
    Me:
    Did you never like me?
    ��
    Her:
    Yes
    Me:
    I don’t understand why we had so many special times, but thank you
    must have been difficult for you
    Her:
    Its ok.
    Me:
    I do love our time together, I’m sorry to cause you such pain, hope for the best for your future
    Her:
    You didn't bring me pain, but I didn't like it.
    It's not your fault, it's my own problem.
    Me:
    Much for me to think about myself too, I hope you find better
    Her:
    It doesn't matter to me at all.
    Me:
    I won’t bother you again, but will remember you with much love, best for you
    To a punter it's special time.
    To a ML it's a money time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's a rather long and useless conversation. You are just an ATM to her, why keep checking if she liked you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry dude, that is sad for you. But if you have to pay someone to spend time with you then it's not special for them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No wl would be a wl if given the option

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickersnicker View Post
    No wl would be a wl if given the option
    Not in all cases.

I’d be more concerned about their psyche.

Some enjoy the lifestyle. The money. The guys they may hook up with… Till they either make it to their dream or fail.

Not many WL or ML success stories out there.

Anyone care to suggest otherwise?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Not in all cases.

I’d be more concerned about their psyche.

Some enjoy the lifestyle. The money. The guys they may hook up with… Till they either make it to their dream or fail.

Not many WL or ML success stories out there.

Anyone care to suggest otherwise?
    It totally destroys them mentally, they feel they can no longer have a normal relationship, as they only think that they are just being used for sex and nothing else,
    Their personal defence pushes away guys who truely love them, and they feel they are no longer the same person they where before they came to Australia as their dreams of a happier life is destroyed for the chase of enough money just to pay for their rent, food and schooling

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This was a good laugh and hopefully a life lesson. Go find a girl in your personal life if you want them to like you back. These are working girls you pay for a service and a time and that’s what they usually provide and it shouldn’t be more than that. You start asking your regular why she doesn’t like you back and that’s when she’s gonna stop seeing you. Sorry to be harsh but you’re setting yourself up for failure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    It totally destroys them mentally, they feel they can no longer have a normal relationship, as they only think that they are just being used for sex and nothing else,
    Their personal defence pushes away guys who truely love them, and they feel they are no longer the same person they where before they came to Australia as their dreams of a happier life is destroyed for the chase of enough money just to pay for their rent, food and schooling
    We punt to experience an illusion.

They live in their reality.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’ve had favourite girls I saw over again when in SE Asia. But I never asked one of they liked their job. I know the young ones who just started in the industry, bargirls they were all, some said “it’s their job to make u happy”. Some were just 20, 21 years old and fresh and super sweet and excited. When I saw one couple of years later, she was hardened and aggressive. Did she still like her job? I never asked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I’ve had favourite girls I saw over again when in SE Asia. But I never asked one of they liked their job. I know the young ones who just started in the industry, bargirls they were all, some said “it’s their job to make u happy”. Some were just 20, 21 years old and fresh and super sweet and excited. When I saw one couple of years later, she was hardened and aggressive. Did she still like her job? I never asked.
    Obviously not.

People talk about how much money the ladies are making. On a mental health basis is it worth it?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't ask them either as I feel that it is not my business to question them about it as if I am making some sort of judgement. If the girl brings up the topic herself, then fine - I was with one Japanese girl recently who told me she will be working overseas next year, and she quickly followed up by saying "but not this sort of job though", and that she had only chosen to do RnT work because her previous jobs were simply not enough to save up with. I know that would be the case for a large number of them, but I certainly respect that it must not have been an easy choice for a good number of them to enter the industry to start with.

Banned
    What other skill sets do WL’s have?
    Computer programming?
    Banking?
    What other lines of work could they do?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    What other skill sets do WL’s have?
    Computer programming?
    Banking?
    What other lines of work could they do?
    Well one I know (ex 142 Hornsby) has her own business (47b Mortdale). Actually a couple of others have gone down that path over the years…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gedinsyd View Post
    I don't ask them either as I feel that it is not my business to question them about it as if I am making some sort of judgement. If the girl brings up the topic herself, then fine - I was with one Japanese girl recently who told me she will be working overseas next year, and she quickly followed up by saying "but not this sort of job though", and that she had only chosen to do RnT work because her previous jobs were simply not enough to save up with. I know that would be the case for a large number of them, but I certainly respect that it must not have been an easy choice for a good number of them to enter the industry to start with.
    I never ask nor do I try to involve myself emotionally or romantically. End of the day, for us it's a good time but for them this is life and a job...

I'm not going to pretend to be a white knight either. If I wanted the emotional bit, I'd probably go about dating. Haven't done that in 6 years cos that comes with its baggages too.

OP best to leave it with her. You had a good root, remember it for what it was...a good root with a professional

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Well one I know (ex 142 Hornsby) has her own business (47b Mortdale). Actually a couple of others have gone down that path over the years…
    Not all want to be mamasan’s. It’s still being in the industry.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that OP, it seems like you invested a bit of emotion into it. All good. At the end of the day, we all have to deal with it. I understand we are humans, but like others said, they are WLs and it's best not to get emotional.

To answer you question, I think they won't be a favorite if they didn't like their job. If I see a girl and they absolutely dread being there, I'm not really going to enjoy that time either. No way do I want to "force" someone to do things they don't like, even though it's their job. So with that said, the 2 girls that are pretty much my favorites in Sydney have openly expressed that they very much love their job. One told me that they are looking into running their own shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Enjoy what you can when you can?
    Rule # 1 don’t fall in love
    Rule # 2 repeat Rule #1

The fundamentals is that you will never earn enough to “buy out” an ML and apart from the money they earn you may never understand what they do what they do.

Banned
    Sage advice.

Perhaps a punt school is needed?

You don’t venture out into the yonder without being “certified”…

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I don't see her saying she doesn't like her job. She just doesn't like the OP. Lol, she even tried to use the ol "it's not you it's me" line.

OP should've just accepted that she didn't want to see him for whatever reason and left it as it is. Now he's rubbed salt on his own wound.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast