Thread: J Saki - nice punt in Epping

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Saki - nice punt in Epping

Visited: Early October, 2023
    Nationality: Japanese
    Services offered: CBJ, B2B (Shop fee + 2 pineapples)
    WIR: Yes

I had the pleasure of seeing Saki for an hour at Epping. This is my first time to see her. She is cute and has a nice body, at least from my perspective, and I think the shop photo of her is fairly representative.
    The massage was fairly basic and there was a little bit of tackle tickle - she seems to prefer keeping to a routine, as she hesitated a bit when I suggested we move on to Part 2 early, but it wasn't really a biggie.
    When she offered extras, she emphasised she only does covered bj, which was fine with me - I didn't ask for bbbj but I guess she likes to make it clear.
    As for touching, she asks that it be gentle - I fully respected that, and I am on the gentle side generally anyway so not an issue at all. She didn't allow DATY. Pussy is shaved - nice to touch for sure.
    Service-wise, she tried her best to get me over the line and she succeeded.
    We had a nice conversation, mostly in Japanese, so YMMV for the quality of convo, but I liked her honest nature.
    We had our session in the largest room, which does not have a shower, but she managed to sneak us into one of the rooms with a shower at the end of our session, so we could freshen up.
    All in all, a nice punt and am happy to visit her again.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your compliments
    Please come to visit us again
    41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688

Shop Owner
    Saturday 💞

Freya ( Chinese )
    *Super sexy girl , pretty face , hot hourglass figure , 167 cm , size 7 , D cup , good English , bubbly and charming , strong massage, very hard working and service oriented, great GFE open minded service

Tina ( Chinese ) new
    *very young and pretty Uni student , so lovely and sweet , 19 yo , 168 cm , size 6 , nice slim figure , super pretty face , beautiful big eyes ,cheerful & innocent girl , good English , New to industry!!

Daisy ( Chinese)
    *Hot and super sweet Chinese girl ! 166cm , smooth white skin , natural D cup , nice figure with curves on all right places , pretty face , so sweet and gentle , bubbly and patient!
    Professional massage . Great GFE and good open minded service guaranteed Booking recommend!

Saki ( Japanese )
    *very pretty & lovely young girl , 22 yo , 165cm , 52 kg , C cup , pretty face , white skin , very soft personality , bubbly , chatty , super b attitude & service , open minded . Very popular!

Mook ( Thai ) new
    *super gorgeous young girl , 164 cm , size 8,D cup , hot looking & hot body, light tanned smooth skin , fashionable girl , good English ,friendly & bubbly , new to industry
    Open minded

Meemee( Korean )
    *super hot beautiful girl , milky white skin , 164cm, slim , D cup , perfect hourglass figure , soft personality, very good B2B skills

41 Epping Massage
    Address: Level 1, 41 Beecroft Road, Epping NSW 2121
    Phone: 0493498228
    Wechat: twinklestar8688