Thread: What’s an Unusual time 4 u

Senior Member(無間使者)

5 Punts in a week What’s your Unusual time 4 u

In one week so far I had two interspersed planned ML visits (though 2nd a day earlier so three days apart).

Then the wife initiated three other encounters with herself and me.?This is highly unusual to get three punts at home in a week let alone a month? What’s going on!!

Highly highly highly unusual!!!???

What’s your highly Unusual story.
    Last edited by Timeis629; 25-10-2023 at 05:08 PM. Reason: Clarify

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So you have permission from your mrs to boom boom with other gals at home man that's ideal!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    So you have permission from your mrs to boom boom with other gals at home man that's ideal!
    Never said that - they are unrelated events - such is life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Never said that - they are unrelated events - such is life.
    and how did she initiate three other encounters?? 3 at home do the WLS come to your house??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think he was planning to see the WL acfew day apart. His wife I assume doesn't know this...she has wanted some of old hubbies tackle 3 time in the week, which has thrown out his plans or he has had 5 cracks, 3 with wife and 2 with WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    oh so op got laid three times at home by the mrs in one week and two wls the same week boom boom every day

Banned
    I think two weeks ago it was five different girls in one week. Basically it’s whenever I’m not busy, no schedules, though I’d like that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I think two weeks ago it was five different girls in one week. Basically it’s whenever I’m not busy, no schedules, though I’d like that.
    Sorry guys to confuse re-wrote the script - aah well

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    was seeing a lovely lady that is now living in Perth. But before she moved I was seeing her every week sometime for hotel hook up, lunchtime car blowjobs even had a two threesomes one MFM and FFM on her lunch break with her work colleagues at their Olympic Park units, she worked at Lion in Olympic Park. I had been fucking her for 2-3 years and knew she was married, hubby was her first and only for 5 years of marriage, before she became a lover of others cocks. I was number 19 on her list in 12 months, and she was seeing about 4 of us I'm pretty sure at one point before we became exclusive. She told me she was over keeping her secret diary of who she did what with on what day so she didn't mix up who she was with etc. Anyway after I blow down the throat in the costco carpark lidcome while driving her home to hubby, she told me that she would sleep with her husband every time after she had been with me or anyone else. This was not because she was a nymph or anything. But in her works was incase someone got her pregnant she could say it was his. She did how ever also have to have two secret abortions during this 12 month period as she not only got pregnant but was with myself, an Asian business man, a Lebanese bloke and a pacific islander so she was notvsure who's it was and did think she could explain a very different ethnic baby to her husband.
    Now I not say that this what's happening but it's a thing I know first hand happens, she even told me to wait 10min one night than walk up to her house and look in the window to her bedroom which she strategically left open just enough so I could see in. Pretty sure she even smiled at me while he was doing her doggie as he cum inside her. And yes I did film it and showed her the next time we met up and she loved it and to this day I'm sure she has it, she even from time to time sends me a short video of her blowing her hubby. God I wish she never moved to Perth

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fair dinkum mate, put some paragraphs in there.

I was reading about one of those ancestry dna things where people send dna of themselves to random companies ( idiots ) and one day some girl thought she was african american her whole life but it turned out that her Mum had fucked a Jewish bloke & she had no African American ancestry in her. LOL.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Fair dinkum mate, put some paragraphs in there.
    👍👍
    Ah, the beloved <CR> ... gone the way of the typewriter...

Banned
    Could be using voice to text on a phone to post. I do sometimes. Hence the grammar and punctuation isn’t always one hundred percent correct.