Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Some life lessons

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A Mamasan I know very well in the 'Gong many years ago told me she was on RSVP looking for a boyfriend/partner.

I did look her up & she actually posted real photos on her profile. Really good photos too as she is a bit of a stunner!

Yeah - surprised it's still going...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I enjoyed reading you post. Point two talks about 500 cocks a WL May have had. Your Maths is a bit out as 5 Cocks a day 6 days a week equals 30 times a conservative 40 weeks a year equals 1200 times 5 years equals easy 6000 cocks. Very conservative numbers. Serious money though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    I enjoyed reading you post. Point two talks about 500 cocks a WL May have had. Your Maths is a bit out as 5 Cocks a day 6 days a week equals 30 times a conservative 40 weeks a year equals 1200 times 5 years equals easy 6000 cocks. Very conservative numbers. Serious money though.
    Yeah, that's my take too.
    Even with some girls restricting to 2 or 3 6hr fully booked shifts a week it isnt hard to see the cock tally hit 4000 to 5000 over a few years.
    Mind boggling hey!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Yeah, that's my take too.
    Even with some girls restricting to 2 or 3 6hr fully booked shifts a week it isnt hard to see the cock tally hit 4000 to 5000 over a few years.
    Mind boggling hey!
    Just goes to show that for some girls a moist, pliable pussy is a prosperous thing to have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickeydrippen View Post
    Lol, true i guess. How sick of dick would you be? Yet another reason to not have a serious relationship with a working girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We talk about kissing said mouth that has taken 5000 cocks...but we dip our own cocks into said mouth too...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    We talk about kissing said mouth that has taken 5000 cocks...but we dip our own cocks into said mouth too...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
    Yeah, thanks for reminding me!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where are the squirting ML working these days?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now you know how really important Listerine alcoholic mouth wash is, its a great way to kill leftover baby batter floating in the back of the W/ls gums.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    A Mamasan I know very well in the 'Gong many years ago told me she was on RSVP looking for a boyfriend/partner.

I did look her up & she actually posted real photos on her profile. Really good photos too as she is a bit of a stunner!

My mate who is, truth be told a perpetual cheater put his pics up on a dating site. Years later I stumbled across his pics. Sent him the link. It wasn’t even the site he initially uploaded to. And he had requested removal after they went up.

Once online, always online.

He’s still (un)happily married.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post

She sounds like a babe

I'm pretty sure she was a honest hearted lady

Sydney women on RSVP are far more wary and have many more options so you find that photos are fake or they have so many options that interactions are superficial and fleeting. What have others found?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    My mate put his pics up on a dating site. Years later I stumbled across his pics. Sent him the link. It wasn’t even the site he initially uploaded to. And he had requested removal after they went up.

Once online, always oonline
    Good luck with that
    Your photos can and will be reused. You can bet your house on that.

Just hope that your photos are not used by law enforcement facial recognition technology companies who pay websites to harvest their photos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Good luck with that
    Your photos can and will be reused. You can bet your house on that.

Just hope that your photos are not used by law enforcement facial recognition technology companies who pay websites to harvest their photos
    Not my photos, his.

So there’s a company in Australia that harvests everything off the internet. Everything. They have fourty guys writing the code in Melbourne.

I was talking to someone there and they boasted they have a large number of files on people. I thought ok maybe 20 milllion files on Australians. No she said. At present they have 220 million files on people in the Asian pacific region. And it’s growing.

They then sell all that data to whoever wants it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    Not my photos, his.

So there’s a company in Australia that harvests everything off the internet. Everything. They have fourty guys writing the code in Melbourne.

I was talking to someone there and they boasted they have a large number of files on people. I thought ok maybe 20 milllion files on Australians. No she said. At present they have 220million files on people in the Asian pacific region. And it’s growing.

They then sell all that data to whoever wants it.

She is in sales.
    Bro it's being going on as long as Facebook was invented. Zuckerberg was selling Facebook face photos to software companies over a decade ago

Google 'Cambridge Analytica". The whole scam blew up in Zuckerberg's face

The personal data of up to 87 million Facebook users were acquired in 2015 by a secret app

Yes and I know you were referring to your friends photos

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great post - Wished I read this sooner. I got really close to a girl, i like her and i think she likes me too and knows I'm in a relationship, gives me advice not to get caught and I should go back to family and live a simple life. We decided to stop talking before anything serious starts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Here’s a real life lesson, don’t fuck up and don’t get caught,
    So always wear a condom, get regularly tested and hide all evidence of punting from your family, friends and work colleagues,
    Because prostitution is frowned on by the general public and people will use it against you and it can cost you everything.
    Now that's real some advice there. safety in Family relationships and safety on personal health. both can really fucked you up when gone bad.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Bro it's being going on as long as Facebook was invented. Zuckerberg was selling Facebook face photos to software companies over a decade ago

Google 'Cambridge Analytica". The whole scam blew up in Zuckerberg's face

The personal data of up to 87 million Facebook users were acquired in 2015 by a secret app

Yes and I know you were referring to your friends photos
    My comment was about an Aussie company. I know about the stuff you post above.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1 View Post
    Great post - Wished I read this sooner. I got really close to a girl, i like her and i think she likes me too and knows I'm in a relationship, gives me advice not to get caught and I should go back to family and live a simple life. We decided to stop talking before anything serious starts.
    The best girls give great GFE because you'll come back for more and an hour with someone she knows and trusts is safer and less hassle. We think that means she really, really likes us, and maybe she does. But it's not love. Live a simple life. Create a family, a social life and an asset base with your partner. And when sex dries up at home, find a shop that suits you, a girl that makes you happy for an hour and do it all again next week. Simple.

BTW she suggested stop talking because she saw you falling and she doesn't want the complications of that or the risk of a stalker. Smart girl. Good luck mate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1 View Post
    I think there will always be guys falling for WL’s. Adam & Eve, the temptation. It’s there because it’s in the DNA to go forth procreate and find a partner. Repeat the process.

I think I could have a relationship with a WL and it might not be sexual. As long as I got that elsewhere.

Sort of a Punters Paradox.

A punter taking up with a WL but no sex.

It’s almost like being “happily married”.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wise words from a wise man mate. Cheers

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast