Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some life lessons

Senior Member(無間使者)

Some life lessons

Haha... so I've been reading a few posts around the perennial 'relationship with an ML/WL', 'do girls like their job', etc etc. And well, I turned 60 some time back, been doing this punting game for some 20 years, had an affair, a few RSVP (pre tinder web thing) meet ups and a couple of other adventures and maybe I've learned a few things on the way. Nah, probably not haha.

1. No, the girls don't like their job. If they could find a way to make that kind of money legitimately, they would. Think about it; would you want to deal with pussy after pussy all day, 6 days a week? In various states of hygiene, varied body types, women with attitude, hangups and manners? No. She wants you cum and done in as little time as she can politely manage. Be pleasant and she won't mind you too much. I've enjoyed maybe 10 different girls a year x 20 years and that's the general impression i get. That said, I like connection cos it's better sex which is why i prefer trying to find regulars. Much better way to go IMHO.

2. Relationships with shop girls. Oh man. No. I've had two over the years with regulars who wanted more out of the shop. It doesn't work. She wants PR generally, however much she fools herself and you. The logistics and longer term ramifications of dating and then marrying a prostitute have every card stacked against a good outcome. She'll eventually not trust you, remembering where she met you, and you'll never get over the 500 different cocks she's sucked and fucked.

3. Affairs. Young blokes out there, do it if you must, cos the heroin rush of illicit sex and forbidden excitement is something else. But if you get caught it'll cost you half your asset base and your kid's love. You'll be a family outcast forever. And after 2 years, the excitement of the new fades and she'll just be another slightly naggy chick who gets on your tits more often than not and rations sex like a school librarian.

4. Hook ups with randoms. Meh. Sex is okay but it's expensive. Motel room for the afternoon, champagne (women expect it), logistics of fitting it in with work and family, pressure from the woman to make it an affair. No woman i've met (well one) likes one-off sex. They want relationships and love.

5. Which brings me to punting. $180 once a week at a time and place convenient to you. Walk in, walk out, job done, no complications. Extraordinarily good looking young girls with great bodies and exotic looks and little tricks up their sleeves. I've been deepthroated, had threesomes, fucked and been fucked in every position i'm capable of, had fingers up my arse and discovered the beauty of giving regulars a squirting gspot orgasm. I fucking love it. I'm personally a ML guy. It just seems less obligatory for the girl to do FS and i can kid myself she's choosing me. Lol.

Don't fuck around falling in love or thinking too deeply about it all. Punt once a week and all your cares will drop away. Here's to pussy gents. Sweet, young Asian pussy. I fucking love it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's a one or two life lesson that everyone can learn of...

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here’s a real life lesson, don’t fuck up and don’t get caught,
    So always wear a condom, get regularly tested and hide all evidence of punting from your family, friends and work colleagues,
    Because prostitution is frowned on by the general public and people will use it against you and it can cost you everything.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Haha... so I've been reading a few posts around the perennial 'relationship with an ML/WL', 'do girls like their job', etc etc. And well, I turned 60 some time back, been doing this punting game for some 20 years, had an affair, a few RSVP (pre tinder web thing) meet ups and a couple of other adventures and maybe I've learned a few things on the way. Nah, probably not haha.

1. No, the girls don't like their job. If they could find a way to make that kind of money legitimately, they would. Think about it; would you want to deal with pussy after pussy all day, 6 days a week? In various states of hygiene, varied body types, women with attitude, hangups and manners? No. She wants you cum and done in as little time as she can politely manage. Be pleasant and she won't mind you too much. I've enjoyed maybe 10 different girls a year x 20 years and that's the general impression i get. That said, I like connection cos it's better sex which is why i prefer trying to find regulars. Much better way to go IMHO.

2. Relationships with shop girls. Oh man. No. I've had two over the years with regulars who wanted more out of the shop. It doesn't work. She wants PR generally, however much she fools herself and you. The logistics and longer term ramifications of dating and then marrying a prostitute have every card stacked against a good outcome. She'll eventually not trust you, remembering where she met you, and you'll never get over the 500 different cocks she's sucked and fucked.

3. Affairs. Young blokes out there, do it if you must, cos the heroin rush of illicit sex and forbidden excitement is something else. But if you get caught it'll cost you half your asset base and your kid's love. You'll be a family outcast forever. And after 2 years, the excitement of the new fades and she'll just be another slightly naggy chick who gets on your tits more often than not and rations sex like a school librarian.

4. Hook ups with randoms. Meh. Sex is okay but it's expensive. Motel room for the afternoon, champagne (women expect it), logistics of fitting it in with work and family, pressure from the woman to make it an affair. No woman i've met (well one) likes one-off sex. They want relationships and love.

5. Which brings me to punting. $180 once a week at a time and place convenient to you. Walk in, walk out, job done, no complications. Extraordinarily good looking young girls with great bodies and exotic looks and little tricks up their sleeves. I've been deepthroated, had threesomes, fucked and been fucked in every position i'm capable of, had fingers up my arse and discovered the beauty of giving regulars a squirting gspot orgasm. I fucking love it. I'm personally a ML guy. It just seems less obligatory for the girl to do FS and i can kid myself she's choosing me. Lol.

Don't fuck around falling in love or thinking too deeply about it all. Punt once a week and all your cares will drop away. Here's to pussy gents. Sweet, young Asian pussy. I fucking love it.
    Nice thread bro. A lot of info to unpack there
    You mentioned RSVP. Was that sh_t real?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol I remember RSVP. It was always advertised on late night telly back when I was still in uni. Can't believe they're still around.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol I remember RSVP. It was always advertised on late night telly back when I was still in uni. Can't believe they're still around.
    Whenever punters on hear bleat about fake photos, it's funny
    They haven't seen RSVP

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Always wear clean underwear.
    You never know when you will get hit by a bus or have a heart attack or get blown up by a terrorist so you don't want to go into hospital with shit stains on your undies or smelling of stale urine. It's not a good look, it's not dignified, it's not cool. Have a bit of respect for yourself and the first responders and hospital staff - always wear clean undies. it's not a is big ask, and even if you have a good day and don't get hit by a bus or have a heart attack or get blown up by a terrorist you will still enjoy a day of feeling fresh and clean and your balls resting in crisp clean cotton, and that's a good day.
    Hygiene is sacred. It is the pathway to godliness. Nobody likes a dirty smelly bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You never know when you will get hit by a bus or have a heart attack or get blown up by a terrorist so you don't want to go into hospital with shit stains on your undies or smelling of stale urine. It's not a good look, it's not dignified, it's not cool. Have a bit of respect for yourself and the first responders and hospital staff - always wear clean undies. it's not a big ask, and even if you have a good day and don't get hit by a bus or have a heart attack or get blown up by a terrorist you will still enjoy a day of feeling fresh and clean and your balls resting in crisp clean cotton, and that's a good day.
    I would suggest wearing black or brown undies instead because most people shit and piss their pants when they die. What's the point of having clean ones when you're gonna soil them anyway?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Here’s a real life lesson, don’t fuck up and don’t get caught,
    So always wear a condom, get regularly tested and hide all evidence of punting from your family, friends and work colleagues,
    Because prostitution is frowned on by the general public and people will use it against you and it can cost you everything.
    Yep.

And anyway secrets make life interesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would suggest wearing black or brown undies instead because most people shit and piss their pants when they die. What's the point of having clean ones when you're gonna soil them anyway?
    Yeah you’re kidding yourselves if you think you’re not going to soil your pants when you get into a traumatic accident. You won’t have control over the bodily functions. And that’s probably the least of your concern when you’re in that situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good advice from an experienced punter. Too bad a lot of it won’t register with the younger ones though. Some people just have to go thru the experience themselves to realise it.

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar
    Don't shit where you eat. Well in this case, don't try to get into a relationship or catch a feeling where you punt and perhaps multiple men probably cum to do the same.

Banned

Would you want to give a talk about it?

I think we could pack Sydney Townhall with punters who are keen to listen to your life lessons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Would you want to give a talk about it?

I think we could pack Sydney Townhall with punters who are keen to listen to your life lessons.
    On a soap box with a bible in one hand, a crusty dribbling old man handing out flyers and that guy who stands still all day next to you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    You never know when you will get hit by a bus or have a heart attack or get blown up by a terrorist so you don't want to go into hospital with shit stains on your undies or smelling of stale urine. It's not a good look, it's not dignified, it's not cool. Have a bit of respect for yourself and the first responders and hospital staff - always wear clean undies. it's not a is big ask, and even if you have a good day and don't get hit by a bus or have a heart attack or get blown up by a terrorist you will still enjoy a day of feeling fresh and clean and your balls resting in crisp clean cotton, and that's a good day.
    Hygiene is sacred. It is the pathway to godliness. Nobody likes a dirty smelly bastard.
    Any brand you want to recommend? Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Calvin Klein, Hermes, Ralph Lauren?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    On a soap box with a bible in one hand, a crusty dribbling old man handing out flyers and that guy who stands still all day next to you.
    No No. We're talking about a big production with laser lights and music and dancing hot WLs.

I'm sure Ada of 200 Stanmore will be happy to send us a few of her Thai babies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep RSVP. Classic. It was a dating app precursor with a section for naughty boys and girls who just wanted 'friendship'. Notable for the lack of identifying pics. It had an IM function you could use to blather on all day to promising contacts. Good times. @Goldfishman - dunno whether it's still going. Probably got smacked by Tinder and so on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    No No. We're talking about a big production with laser lights and music and dancing hot WLs.

I'm sure Ada of 200 Stanmore will be happy to send us a few of her Thai babies.
    Don’t forget the smoke machine and the strobe lights. Need the hypnotic effect. What’s the dress code? Something Tony Montana-ish ?

Yep RSVP. Classic. It was a dating app precursor with a section for naughty boys and girls who just wanted 'friendship'. Notable for the lack of identifying pics. It had an IM function you could use to blather on all day to promising contacts. Good times. @Goldfishman - dunno whether it's still going. Probably got smacked by Tinder and so on.
    It's still around. Unbelievable:
    https://www.rsvp.com.au/?gclid=CjwKC...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Proudly proclaims that it's "now available on the app". Lol...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    RSVP is still around. Unbelievable:
    https://www.rsvp.com.au/?gclid=CjwKC...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Proudly proclaims that it's "now available on the app". Lol...
    Common refrain:
    'Yes but it's unacceptable that they use fake photos. It's just not fair. Every photo online and in advertising has to be a real and recent photo. Please listen to my demands'

RSVP. If you rely on finding genuine photos online, holy f_ck you will be mislead a lot of the time

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast