Thread: Chloe - the sweet girl in Ryde

Junior Member(有D料到)

Chloe - the sweet girl in Ryde

Upon reading many reviews....I decided to take the dive and book her for myself....i've never really write a review before, only read from you guys. But i think its time for me to give some input also.

I think you guys can find the link and price from other review...so wont pop it here. Just want to share my personal experience and comments.

She is indeed a great servi e girl, and yes, boss lady is a little slow with reply but she is nice lady to chat with and it was easy to arrange booking.

Chloe is 168cm (she told me) and perfect english too so no problem with communication. She looks the same as the photo, we showered together, and then had some passionate DFK which quickly turn into 69...her bbbj skill was good, but the best, but was good, room for improvement if she would pay more attention to my balls =P

To the main event, honestly, at some stage I felt like she was fking me more than i was fking her. She is one of the most impressive rider I have experienced, and I thind i think she cum a few times during our session. The thing I enjoy most is how she would hold my dick with her hand and rub my head on her pussy...i think she really enjoy that. No lub needed at all, she was wet and warm and ready to go.

Honestly, it felt like I was fking a friend...it wasnt really a "service". Hope to visit her again soon...but used up most of my cash for an emergency i had =(. Oh well, hope she will stay for while.

Please treat her nicely boys =)!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "fucking a friend" - I couldn't agree more. I will do an AR soon