Thread: J Hacha - Another Osaka Hottie 🔥

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Hacha - Another Osaka Hottie 🔥

Have you ever seen those movies of the nerdy girl who gets a makeover and becomes a 10/10 stunner? Once you get to know Hacha you'd feel she has a similar kind of story. This girl who opens the door and looks like a nightclub hottie, is talking about anime and with me 30 minute later after cumming in her mouth. How did this happen???

Body and personality
    Hacha is in her early 20 and is about 162cm tall. She is toned with some abs, a slender figure and has recently shaved down there. She has two tattoos which are tastefully done and actually have some meaning behind them.

But her face, oh my goodness her face and her eyes are her best assets. Make up not overly done, quite tasteful. The photos are quite accurate apart from her nose which has gone through some kind of filter. With her short grey hair she gives ABG vibes. She's HOT. The type you'd triple take if you pass her on the streets. Oh and her smile will melt you.

Her English is passable as she's studying English and we didnt need a translator at all though it did help to know some basic Japanese. She's also studying Mandarin and she uttered a few "Deng yi Xia"

It took her a bit to warm up but once she did, oh man was it a hot session. She has a bit of an introverted personality but opens up if you take the time to get to know her.

Skills
    She's inexperienced and it shows through her lack of routine. However, her skills are top notch. Definitely more GFE style.

- LFK warming up and eventually becoming DFK
    - A fantastic BBBJ that goes deep enough and uses her tongue to add some extra sensation
    - DATY was great. A clean pussy though a bit of stubble. Watching her slowly warm up and feeling her get wetter was amazing
    - She was TIGHT and she knows how to grip using her internal muscles. She really gets into it. She repositioned herself a couple of times to make sure my dick hit the right spot after changing positions and I heard the difference l
    - was keen and encouraged a round 2, always a plus

The highlight?
    The CIM and watching her dribble my load into her hands (and onto a tissue lol) but bloody hell that was a Kodak moment

Overall
    Hacha is an absolute fun time and currently at 300 P/H but I am willing to bet money the price increases really soon.
    She's hot, has a fun and slightly nerdy personality.

Hacha is going to have a lot of fans really quickly. She said she'll be here for a while, she's one I'll most likely revisit sometime soon!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What is ABG?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    What is ABG?

Asian Baby Girl

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    Have you ever seen those movies of the nerdy girl who gets a makeover and becomes a 10/10 stunner? Once you get to know Hacha you'd feel she has a similar kind of story. This girl who opens the door and looks like a nightclub hottie, is talking about anime and with me 30 minute later after cumming in her mouth. How did this happen???

Body and personality
    Hacha is in her early 20 and is about 162cm tall. She is toned with some abs, a slender figure and has recently shaved down there. She has two tattoos which are tastefully done and actually have some meaning behind them.

But her face, oh my goodness her face and her eyes are her best assets. Make up not overly done, quite tasteful. The photos are quite accurate apart from her nose which has gone through some kind of filter. With her short grey hair she gives ABG vibes. She's HOT. The type you'd triple take if you pass her on the streets. Oh and her smile will melt you.

Her English is passable as she's studying English and we didnt need a translator at all though it did help to know some basic Japanese. She's also studying Mandarin and she uttered a few "Deng yi Xia"

It took her a bit to warm up but once she did, oh man was it a hot session. She has a bit of an introverted personality but opens up if you take the time to get to know her.

Skills
    She's inexperienced and it shows through her lack of routine. However, her skills are top notch. Definitely more GFE style.

- LFK warming up and eventually becoming DFK
    - A fantastic BBBJ that goes deep enough and uses her tongue to add some extra sensation
    - DATY was great. A clean pussy though a bit of stubble. Watching her slowly warm up and feeling her get wetter was amazing
    - She was TIGHT and she knows how to grip using her internal muscles. She really gets into it. She repositioned herself a couple of times to make sure my dick hit the right spot after changing positions and I heard the difference l
    - was keen and encouraged a round 2, always a plus

The highlight?
    The CIM and watching her dribble my load into her hands (and onto a tissue lol) but bloody hell that was a Kodak moment

Overall
    Hacha is an absolute fun time and currently at 300 P/H but I am willing to bet money the price increases really soon.
    She's hot, has a fun and slightly nerdy personality.

Hacha is going to have a lot of fans really quickly. She said she'll be here for a while, she's one I'll most likely revisit sometime soon!
    Thanks for the AR/intel @Rickyon
    She sounds great. Will have add to my list. Did she mention how long she is staying for or when she will return to Japan?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by triedforonce View Post
    What is ABG?

Search "ABG Makeup" and you'll know the type instantly haha

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for the AR/intel @Rickyon
    She sounds great. Will have add to my list. Did she mention how long she is staying for or when she will return to Japan?
    She told me she'll be here until December-ish!

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Sounds like she staying for a while. Thanks for clarifying @Rickyon