Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DFK - how important is it for you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntonthego View Post
    Hahah sorry but it’s a no from me, the thought of knowing other cocks have been in that mouth earlier that day is enough for me to say no thanks. Just let me enjoy the view, splert all over those tits and goodbye
    A hypothetical:

Why not get a girlfriend and stay loyal? Though you could never tell if she’s really loyal, could you? Then what?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    A hypothetical:

Why not get a girlfriend and stay loyal? Though you could never tell if she’s really loyal, could you? Then what?
    Yes, and also flip around the number of girls we've seen too and mouths our dicks have been in (and raw pussies for those who partake in it). Hence I don't really think too much and just enjoy the fuck...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Banned
    Exactly. Don’t sweat the small stuff.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    A hypothetical:

Exactly. Don’t sweat the small stuff.
    Geez mate, don't you sleep?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Glen Maxwell numbers!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    it's nice when they do but it's not terrible when they don't so i can take it or leave it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the difference between the two (passionate and dfk)???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not really. Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoon last weekend I worked 46 hours. Consequently I do crash and burn after days like that. Last night I was asleep and a WL text me after midnight. It woke me up. Then I couldn’t sleep. So I txt her some then went on here.

I’m used to staying up all hours as I ran a 24 hour adult business for almost ten years. My sleep patterns are non existent.

Generally my days start early and finish late. Yes I post whilst working. People complain here that I post too much. My personal best is 1000 in a day on instagram. That was work related.

What I do here is idleness.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    That's really bad for your health. It causes all kinds of problems, cholesterol, blood pressure, diabetes, you name it. Gotta remember that your body needs the sleep time to regenerate and get rid of bad shit. Take it easy bro.

Banned
    I’m fine physically. Got checked out a couple of weeks ago. I’m used to doing what I do. Your body gets used to that. I could never ever do a normal week.

People are geared differently. Most are on first and I’m on second or third. That’s just me. I’m fine doing that.

Sleep is the only issue.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    DFK elevates the experience.
    Getting to know eachother, talking and sharing common interests, then DFK brings it to a whole new level. My last punt was incredible, level heaven.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan1 View Post
    DFK elevates the experience.
    Getting to know eachother, talking and sharing common interests, then DFK brings it to a whole new level. My last punt was incredible, level heaven.
    Yep totally. One of the best DFK I’ve recently had gave me this tingling feeling like electricity in my cock as I was giving it to her gently and slow in mish. DFKs are amazing when they are that connecting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love DFK feels like they can fake an orgasm but cant fake a dfk lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yep totally. One of the best DFK I’ve recently had gave me this tingling feeling like electricity in my cock as I was giving it to her gently and slow in mish. DFKs are amazing when they are that connecting.
    Care to share who it was?

Banned
    I spent two hours with T Paloma at N5M this morning after sampling her pleasures in a foursome last week.

I’ve come to think that every girl is exceptionally great on certain things.

Paloma is by far the best DFK giver and receiver I’ve ever experienced in my life.

Now reread the above paragraph again.

I’ll be writing a review very shortly and had nothing but the best sexual experience with her!

If you doubt my words try her for yourselves!

You’ll come back and thank me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I spent two hours with T Paloma at N5M this morning after sampling her pleasures in a foursome last week.

I’ve come to think that every girl is exceptionally great on certain things.

Paloma is by far the best DFK giver and receiver I’ve ever experienced in my life.

Now reread the above paragraph again.

I’ll be writing a review very shortly and had nothing but the best sexual experience with her!

If you doubt my words try her for yourselves!

You’ll come back and thank me.
    Meh I doubt it.

Vietnamese girls five the best DFK.

One bargirl called “Meiling” from Saigon who worked in the Matilda Bar run by an Aussie bloke in Phnom Penh Cambodia during my last sex trip.
    Came over to me at the bar and just stuck her whole tongue down my throat and lashed it. 20 seconds of this and I came and came like a horse while she continued. I could have married her just for that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    People are geared differently. Most are on first and I’m on second or third. That’s just me. I’m fine doing that.

Sleep is the only issue.
    Do you have bipolar. Your forum output is prolific. Spending lots of money on strangers and beggars as you said today on another thread. You have bad sleep

Any mania episodes?
    Not judging. Just looking out for you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Meh I doubt it.

Vietnamese girls five the best DFK.

One bargirl called “Meiling” from Saigon who worked in the Matilda Bar run by an Aussie bloke in Phnom Penh Cambodia during my last sex trip.
    Came over to me at the bar and just stuck her whole tongue down my throat and lashed it. 20 seconds of this and I came and came like a horse while she continued. I could have married her just for that.

I don’t doubt your experience and what you are saying so please don’t doubt me.

It’s easy to post a judgement on someone you haven’t experienced. We DFK’d for possibly twenty minutes during the two hour session. Do you know how erotic that is? Of course you do. It’s something that gets right into your very soul. It’s as intimate as BBFS. You know it and I know it.

That’s why I said try her.

The proof is in the kissing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lip kissing is fine. I just take my cue from her as to how far she wants to go.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Lip kissing is fine. I just take my cue from her as to how far she wants to go.
    Obviously YMMV

Some girls interact way more than others.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast