Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DFK - how important is it for you?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

DFK - how important is it for you?

While generally not a dealbreaker on first visits, every WL regular I’ve ever had did proper deep and prolonged intense DFK during the session.

DFK is chemistry and connection and that’s what makes a punt a great punt imho.

How imm my portent is DFK for you and would you see a WL again if she didn’t offer it the first time?

Banned
    A regular Chinese ML whom I've been seeing for 2 years doesn't do DFK. I don't think DFK is a thing among the Chinese MLs as I find they don't seem to open to it. I could kiss them but they always keep their mouths closed. But I may be wrong.

I had DFK with a Japanese, a Thai and a ML from South Asia.
    I must add that when a Chinese WL is sufficiently aroused with your little brother inside her she may be more susceptible for some heavy passionate kissing.

Don't believe some who say NO Kissing at the beginning. It's up to you to work your magic on them.

Banned
    Yes it’s important. It’s intimate. It brings you closer together. Just doing that sets the vibe for the rest of the session.

If ladies don’t do that at the start then you know it’s going to be “just a punt”.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I enjoy kissing but doesn't have to be DFK. A Chinese regular of mine and I do kiss and it is intimate. I think generally Chinese people aren't big on DFK. I had a Chinese ex and we almost always lip kissed...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I don't specifically go for DFK. It's most enjoyable for me if DFK is mixed in with passionate kissing, especially when I'm buried to the hilt in her hot pussy or arsehole. If I get the passionate kissing without DFK, I'd be still good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It may not have to be full on DFK, but I always seek out passionate kissing, as this creates the connection and intensity from which everything flows.
    What I don't like is the tongue out approach meant to pass off as DFK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DFK is very important to me, it really helps me get hard quicker for round 2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a deal breaker but required for return visits and the ones that did have it have been my top punts. Just invokes more passion and connection.

For me really elevates the session and helps get me over the line doing DFK whilst fcking in missionary as a finisher.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    There's a thread where the guys estimate a WL can conservatively suck between 4000-6000 cocks.
    If any special connections are to be made it will be with the cocks of 5000 random punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    There's a thread where the guys estimate a WL can conservatively suck between 4000-6000 cocks.
    If any special connections are to be made it will be with the cocks of 5000 random punters.
    I'm going to have to pretend i didn't read this!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Yeah, if she sucked just 5/day working 5 days a week. That’s 1300 per year.
    That’s great! DATY on the menu?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wasnt into DFK before till I saw this one Korean WL. During sex she pinned me down and started DFKing me passionately and sex just got 100x better for me so i have been sold since that day

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only and only if I find the girl really hot. Otherwise it's not important at all and these days I find 95 percent of all girls running across the shops pretty average in looks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My cock would be soft quickly without DFK, and never stand up again. I can feel WL is my girlfriend at the moment by kissing each other and can feel if she wants to make love with me, which affects my feelings gradually. I would like to take a risk on WLS if they are my real favourite type

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not a dealbreaker for me

Banned
    I just love a great DFK. Today it was a four way DFK with three Thai girls.

Finishing up with Paloma who has the most wicked tongue and we both sucked and kissed as deeply as anyone ever is going to.

If you’re into it then it’s a great connector.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just make shore you bring the travel size listerine with you, as you don’t want to be sucking up leftover baby batter from the previous customer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahah sorry but it’s a no from me, the thought of knowing other cocks have been in that mouth earlier that day is enough for me to say no thanks. Just let me enjoy the view, splert all over those tits and goodbye

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Just make shore you bring the travel size listerine with you, as you don’t want to be sucking up leftover baby batter from the previous customer
    I always bring a new bottle of mouth wash to every punt. It’s only a few dollars. The ladies of course always bring theirs. I just like to be a team player and not reliant on them for anything except a great time. Bring my own doms too and occasionally my own lube depending on the girl. Everything is new, unopened.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntonthego View Post
    Hahah sorry but it’s a no from me, the thought of knowing other cocks have been in that mouth earlier that day is enough for me to say no thanks. Just let me enjoy the view, splert all over those tits and goodbye
    Ok noted. But why not make that deposit in her mouth?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast