Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: She asks “condom?” …and what do you say?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

She asks “condom?” …and what do you say?

Anyone that’s been punting long enough would come across a WL who asks that magical one word question:

“Condom?”

Even when drunk and high AF, it takes little brainpower to understand what she’s really asking - condom or bareback?

So how do respond in such situations?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always thought she was sick of giving head when that question was posed?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For the ones with limited English I would thought it was a suggestion to move to sex ir if I wanted to have CBJ or BBBj in which the latter would involve an extra fee. Otherwise my normal response is 'we have to don't we' if it was relating go bareback.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post

Exactly. More often than not this means it's time to fuck.

In any event, in answer to the original question, I guess if you actually want BB then you respond "fuck no condom?"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    Exactly. More often than not this means it's time to fuck.

In any event, in answer to the original question, I guess if you actually want BB then you respond "fuck no condom?"
    Yeah that's what I thought. If THEY wanted BB, they would have just jumped on you raw

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Yeah that's what I thought. If THEY wanted BB, they would have just jumped on you raw
    definitely this. Usual answer: "Not Yet"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Anyone that’s been punting long enough would come across a WL who asks that magical one word question:

“Condom?”

Even when drunk and high AF, it takes little brainpower to understand what she’s really asking - condom or bareback?

Yes, when one is drunk or high on substance, he has little brain left, he would think the girl implies BBFS, in fact, she’s asking to start fucking with condom and get it over and done with.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Same as when being asked by the charity muggers in the shopping centres... "No thanks, I don't want any"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Respect to OP, but sounds like another gratuitous BBFS thread.
    There is already a thread dedicated to this subject

Avoid BBFS if you want to remain healthy
    Avoid genital warts and herpes which can be lifelong infections

It's all good
    A well known guy has recently been in the news again, for BBFS, and taking off condoms

Your post is timely reminder that BBFS can carry bad karma if you aren't very careful
    https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...12-p5ebwi.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by punter-pie View Post

This is the right answer

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjl0v3s View Post
    This is the right answer
    Yep. She wants sex in a condom which is what WLs generally expect at all times as part of their consent

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post

“Condom?”

I mentioned it previously in another post but I banged this hot blonde 23 year old Thai private in Sussex street early two days ago on Tuesday morning. The two hour session was great. She had coloured lights and music playing as we fucked on her bed. All the while we watched each other on the mirrored wardrobe doors.

She even was dancing as she rode me cowgirl.

Very uninhibited.

Then she offered BBFS for an extra $100.

Straight away it was a NO from me.

I sensed that she was too easy with the unprotected sex. It’s not like I was a regular then maybe I’d have thought differently. Maybe. Maybe not. I didn’t know the girl.

Anyway we continued on fucking and fucking and she was posing while she rode me and then while I rode her.

I sensed something just wasn’t right.

Anyway she wanted to hook up and see each other afterwards which I declined and then I gave some excuse as to why I wouldn’t see her.

The sesh was great but not the vibe.

Anyway, guys here have asked me for her details. Probably for the BBFS.

I haven’t sent any.

Some girls you shouldn’t mess with.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    I mentioned it previously in another post but I banged this hot blonde 23 year old Thai private in Sussex street early two days ago on Tuesday morning. The two hour session was great. She had coloured lights and music playing as we fucked on her bed. All the while we watched each other on the mirrored wardrobe doors.

She even was dancing as she rode me cowgirl.

Very uninhibited.

Then she offered BBFS for an extra $100.

Straight away it was a NO from me.
    I sensed that she was too easy with the unprotected sex. It’s not like I was a regular then maybe I’d have thought differently. Maybe. Maybe not. I didn’t know the girl.
    I sensed something just wasn’t right
    Don't feel flattered or get an ego boost with the $100 BBFS offer
    She offered the last two guys the same thing the day before, and probably still has the gonorrhoea from those two customers in her pussy

You probably gave off big money vibes, she sensed that and wanted a bit of your free flowing cash. As you say, the fact she offered this so readily means she is used to offering it. Did she have herpes?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Don't feel flattered or get an ego boost with the $100 BBFS offer
    She offered the last two guys the same thing the day before, and probably still has the gonorrhoea from those two customers in her pussy
    What had me mostly concerned was the knife out on display. That’s why I punted safely and won’t pass on her number.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    What had me mostly concerned was the knife out on display. That’s why I punted safely and won’t pass on her number.
    She may have PTSD. 100 ways that punt can go wrong, especially if you give her your phone number on a nonburner phone, and her pimp rings you to meet up for a chat

Banned
    She may have PTSD. 100 ways that punt can go wrong, especially if you give her your phone number on a nonburner phone, and her pimp rings you to meet up for a chat

I always first present with my back to the wall. Secondly I have an exit strategy. My clothes are not scattered everywhere etc.

So no BBFS. No correct number. If any guys are around outside they’re getting sized up too.

On the way in I had already thought I might be taking down a guy outside who was loitering.

That’s how Tuesday morning rolled.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I always keep a burner phone as well. Made that mistake on an overseas trip once and was getting calls from a clingy Indonesian freelancer whom I hired as a holiday gf...

Soon was getting messages asking if it was OK to use the cash to buy nappies for her friend's bub. Messages about her pet cat. Crazy one...disconnected that number not long after...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Yeah I always keep a burner phone as well. Made that mistake on an overseas trip once and was getting calls from a clingy Indonesian freelancer whom I hired as a holiday gf...

Soon was getting messages asking if it was OK to use the cash to buy nappies for her friend's bub. Messages about her pet cat. Crazy one...disconnected that number not long after...

Those texts are fun entertainment on a burner phone and you can ignore but not block her entirely

Problem for those using their real number and she texts you and you get a notification while your gf is playing with your phone, say looking at your lovely recent photos of your pet dog

"How are you darling. I miss your touch"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Those texts are fun entertainment on a burner phone and you can ignore but not block her entirely

Problem for those using their real number and she texts you and you get a notification while your gf is playing with your phone, say looking at your lovely recent photos of your pet dog

"How are you darling. I miss your touch"
    I actually did have that once before as I rang a shop with my real phone (forgot the burner that day). Nekminnit when my ex was playing with my phone I get a text from the shop saying theres new girls to try...🫠

My ex at that time was Christian and thought i was a virgin...i will leave u to guess why we became exes...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I assume by burner phone you guys mean a SIM card you bought in your name as in Australia you must have ID to activate a mobile number.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast