Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: She asks “condom?” …and what do you say?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I normally take it from her hand and start tying balloon animals

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Respect to OP, but sounds like another gratuitous BBFS thread.
    There is already a thread dedicated to this subject

Avoid BBFS if you want to remain healthy
    Avoid genital warts and herpes which can be lifelong infections

It's all good
    A well known guy has recently been in the news again, for BBFS, and taking off condoms

Your post is timely reminder that BBFS can carry bad karma if you aren't very careful
    https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/nat...12-p5ebwi.html
    THIS

I can't for the life of me figure out why people would go BBFS. Even as tempting as BBBJ is when they offer, I can only imagine bringing something home and putting myself in danger.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I assume by burner phone you guys mean a SIM card you bought in your name as in Australia you must have ID to activate a mobile number.
    What’s to stop anyone buying a phone with sim card off someone who has already activated the number?

A desperate person who needs money for example might sell their operational phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    What’s to stop anyone buying a phone with sim card off someone who has already activated the number?

A desperate person who needs money for example might sell their operational phone.
    How can that happen ?

Someone who sells his phone doesn’t have to sell his number, even if he relinquishes his number, you have to register the number under your name ! Otherwise if the phone is used for criminal activities, it would be traced back to him.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    How can that happen ?

Someone who sells his phone doesn’t have to sell his number, even if he relinquishes his number, you have to register the number under your name ! Otherwise if the phone is used for criminal activities, it would be traced back to him.
    Lol desperate people need money right

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I assume by burner phone you guys mean a SIM card you bought in your name as in Australia you must have ID to activate a mobile number.
    Your point being?
    You provide your ID to the phone company, not your wife or your partner. If it's a prepaid card, you're not going to get a bill in the mail or email. The thing just stops working once it runs out, and works again when you recharge it.

So, what's the big deal about providing your ID?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    I actually did have that once before as I rang a shop with my real phone (forgot the burner that day). Nekminnit when my ex was playing with my phone I get a text from the shop saying theres new girls to try...🫠

My ex at that time was Christian and thought i was a virgin...i will leave u to guess why we became exes...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk
    I have been banging on about burner phones over and over

This is one of the catastrophe scenarios outlined clearly that I plan to avoid
    Thanks for your cautionary story

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    How can that happen ?

How does it happen?

A backpacker leaves the country. He’s purchased a phone whilst here, together with the sim. He’s sells everything on the way out before he gets on the plane. He wants to cash up. His camping gear, his cheap car if he bought one and his mobile etc etc

That’s just one example.

Banned
    Lol desperate people need money right

Correct. Another reason yes.

Talk a walk down the city streets and see how many people are sleeping in shopping centres or under cardboard boxes in some alleyway or just don’t have a place to sleep.

It must be so stressful and tiring just living that existence. I feel sadness and pity for them. Life isn’t fair. Let’s waste more money on another referendum eh?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I feel sadness and pity for them. Life isn’t fair. Let’s waste more money on another referendum eh?
    Don't mention the R word
    Enough money wasted to employ 20-40 full time special needs indigenous teachers for a decade. Something that would have helped closed the Gap. Condescending elites humbled and defeated for proposing a decent idea but with no details.
    Shot down by 6/6 states

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I actually did have that once before as I rang a shop with my real phone (forgot the burner that day). Nekminnit when my ex was playing with my phone I get a text from the shop saying theres new girls to try...🫠

My ex at that time was Christian and thought i was a virgin...i will leave u to guess why we became exes...

Sent from my CPH2339 using Tapatalk
    What's the strategy for telling your gf you are a virgin?

Do you tell all your gf this?

Banned

Easy.

Lose it at a Brothel beforehand!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Anyone that’s been punting long enough would come across a WL who asks that magical one word question:

“Condom?”
    I would instinctly ask how much?

Because the last WL charged me $10 for her to supply a condom.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I mentioned it previously in another post but I banged this hot blonde 23 year old Thai private in Sussex street early two days ago on Tuesday morning. The two hour session was great. She had coloured lights and music playing as we fucked on her bed. All the while we watched each other on the mirrored wardrobe doors.

She even was dancing as she rode me cowgirl.

Very uninhibited.

Then she offered BBFS for an extra $100.

Straight away it was a NO from me.

I sensed that she was too easy with the unprotected sex. It’s not like I was a regular then maybe I’d have thought differently. Maybe. Maybe not. I didn’t know the girl.

Anyway we continued on fucking and fucking and she was posing while she rode me and then while I rode her.

I sensed something just wasn’t right.

Anyway she wanted to hook up and see each other afterwards which I declined and then I gave some excuse as to why I wouldn’t see her.

The sesh was great but not the vibe.

Anyway, guys here have asked me for her details. Probably for the BBFS.

I haven’t sent any.

Some girls you shouldn’t mess with.
    There are a heap of girls in the Haymarket area which nearly all offer natural, and without haggling all their extras, will do everything, all holes, nothing barred for $500 cash in hand.
    bet most are b&s as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I would instinctly ask how much?

Because the last WL charged me $10 for her to supply a condom.
    Well my answer usually is “no condom”, depending on how attracted I am to the WL.
    I have opted for covered when bb was offered and there was no chemistry.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Not now, i am at an age where no one would believe I am a virgin . But back in the day I did...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Be safe guys nothing worse than going to the doctors with an unexplained rash and having to wait for blood results and later going back to the doctors to find out OOOOPPPSS! Be smart and stay safe

Banned
    True story.

Three weeks ago I woke up at 5am with this mark on my top and bottom lips and thought here we go. How am I going to front people in the street today? Googling everything.

Then I thought it was from sucking too much Pussy and that’s how I got it! Checked every where else, all fine… Thinking I’ll have to wear a mask till get to the doctors! It scared me alright. How does it suddenly turn up overnight, just like that? Well how does it?

It was so damn self evident!!!

More STI googling.

Turns out I woke up at about 4am and had a go at the Nutella didn’t I.

I had forgotten to check if any was on my lips. Went back to bed with it drying on my lips.

Not till I showered did it go.

It was a close one…

Scared me.

Banned
    True story.

Three weeks ago I woke up at 5am with this mark on my top and bottom lips and thought here we go. How am I going to front people in the street today? Googling everything.

Then I thought it was from sucking too much Pussy and that’s how I got it! Checked every where else, all fine… Thinking I’ll have to wear a mask till get to the doctors! It scared me alright. How does it suddenly turn up overnight, just like that? Well how does it?

It was so damn self evident!!!

More STI googling.

Turns out I woke up at about 4am and had a go at the Nutella didn’t I.

I had forgotten to check if any was on my lips. Went back to bed with it drying on my lips.

Not till I showered did it go.

It was a close one…

Scared me.
    You have given the punters idea of applying Nutella when doing oral sex. It tastes and smells better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You have given the punters idea of applying Nutella when doing oral sex. It tastes and smells better.
    We’ll know if it catches on.

Keep an eye on the stock price of Nutella!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast