Thread: 19yo J MIWA - young, petite, snow white skin, innocent angel face ... horny little devil inside.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

19yo J MIWA - young, petite, snow white skin, innocent angel face ... horny little devil inside.

I had the pleasure of catching up with the new J girl Miwa at Ginza Empire today.
    Miwa is very young. Mira is very pretty. Mira has the most beautiful lily white perfect skin. Mira is so sweet and innocent looking and she really is sweet and innocent, but she is also a very naughty girl and a horny little devil.
    Miwa is very special and pretty close to perfect.

LOOKS and BODY
    Miwa is only 19 years young and from Tokyo.
    She is around 160cm tall and nice and slim and petite.
    Nice little set of A+ cup boobs with perfect little pink nipples.
    Sexy little firm round bum.
    Shaved pussy.
    Perfect white skin like the finest porcelin.
    A few sexy little tattoos sprikled across her sexy little body for some added spice.
    Very pretty face. Beautiful smile. Perfect skin.
    So innocent, young and fresh looking. But a horny little devil underneath.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    First time ever in Sydney and first time with foreigners.
    Definitely has some experience in Japan.
    great skills for a girl so young.
    Very sweet and GFE and also very naughty and keen to fuck.

DFK and DATY
    Yes and Yes.
    As with most new young Japanese girls you have to start off slow and establish a bit of a connection and trust and once that's done her true horny nature bubbles to the surface like coffee in a moka pot.
    Sensual and passionate kisses.
    Beautiful fresh young bald pussy and gets soaking wet and loves the tongue.

BBBJ
    Amazing BBBJ.
    This girl is a natural and goes down pretty deep.
    Lots of tongue action while swallowing a decent amount of shaft.

FUCKING
    Miwa is young and sweet and innocent, but she is also a very naughty and horny girl who loves hard cock inside her.
    Super active in every position with lots of genuine horny energy.

ROUND 2
    Yes. Absolutely!
    Just a couple of minutes into chilling out this horny little sweet heart gave me the two finger sign which is the universal symbol of peace, victory and a round 2.
    And off we went again fucking this sexy young girl with the angel face, and perfect little bum and lily white perfect skin.

OVERALL
    Miwa is gonna be very popular.
    She is the full package.
    Young, pretty, petite, perfect white skin, innocent angel face and horny little devil underneath who gives a great BBBJ and fucks like a little champion.
    Excellent girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So young and innocent, yet the bald pussy is a sign that this gal is ready for some foreigner cock! Unkempt hairy muff a thing of the past for these sweet horny Japs!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mmmmmmmm yummmmmmm……

Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    So young and innocent, yet the bald pussy is a sign that this gal is ready for some foreigner cock! Unkempt hairy muff a thing of the past for these sweet horny Japs!
    Very true bro.
    The young Japanese girls all have bald sliky smooth pussies these days -shaved, waxed, or lasered.
    Sometimes you get a nicely trimmed one. But the full on jungle you just don't see those anymore. They are an endangered species, like the Panda.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I had the pleasure of catching up with the new J girl Miwa at Ginza Empire today.
    Miwa is very young. Mira is very pretty. Mira has the most beautiful lily white perfect skin. Mira is so sweet and innocent looking and she really is sweet and innocent, but she is also a very naughty girl and a horny little devil.

LOOKS and BODY
    Shaved pussy.
    A few sexy little tattoos sprikled across her sexy little body for some added spice.

DFK and DATY
    Yes and Yes.
    As with most new young Japanese girls you have to start off slow and establish a bit of a connection and trust and once that's done her true horny nature bubbles to the surface like coffee in a moka pot.

BBBJ
    Amazing BBBJ.
    This girl is a natural and goes down very deep without choking.
    Lots of tongue action while swallowing a decent amount of cock.

FUCKING
    Miwa is young and sweet and innocent, but she is also a very naughty and horny girl who loves hard cock inside her.

ROUND 2
    Yes. Absolutely!
    Just a couple of minutes into chilling out this horny little sweet heart gave me the two finger sign which is the universal symbol of peace, victory and a round 2.
    And off we went again fucking this sexy young girl with the angel face, and perfect little bum and lily white perfect skin.

OVERALL
    She is the full package.
    Young, pretty, petite, perfect white skin, innocent angel face and horny little devil underneath who gives a great BBBJ and fucks like a little champion.
    Excellent girl.
    Nice review Bro. Are the photos legit or just a reference of her cause I have noticed most of the pictures of the Ginza are fake. Thanks for the info .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. Loved it. Are the photos real or just a reference for cause I have noticed they use a lot of fake photos. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Nice review. Loved it. Are the photos real or just a reference for cause I have noticed they use a lot of fake photos. Thanks for the info.
    Thanks bro!
    The pics on the Ginza website are definitely Miwa.
    I am 100% certain of that.
    It is the girls themselves who provide the pics.
    They always have some filter applied to them because that's just the Instagram culture with girls these days.
    With Miwa's pics the eyes have been made bigger, and the small tattoos she has have been blurred out but everything else is very accurate - the face, the hair, the body, the white skin all exactly how she looks in real life.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks bro!
    The pics on the Ginza website are definitely Miwa.
    I am 100% certain of that.
    It is the girls themselves who provide the pics.
    They always have some filter applied to them because that's just the Instagram culture with girls these days.
    With Miwa's pics the eyes have been made bigger, and the small tattoos she has have been blurred out but everything else is very accurate - the face, the hair, the body, the white skin all exactly how she looks in real life.
    Filters are alright as long as it’s the same girl in the picture. Thanks for the info again. Will try to book her today.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

LOOKS and BODY
    Shaved pussy.

DFK and DATY
    Yes and Yes.

BBBJ
    Amazing BBBJ.
    This girl is a natural and goes down very deep without choking.
    Lots of tongue action while swallowing a decent amount of cock.

FUCKING

ROUND 2
    Yes. Absolutely!

OVERALL
    She is the full package.
    Excellent girl.
    Nice review. Can you elaborate more on her BJ skills. I am a bit picky when it comes to BJ. How much would you rate her her BJ skills and how deep can she take it? Thanks.

Filters are alright as long as it’s the same girl in the picture. Thanks for the info again. Will try to book her today.
    It's definitely her bro.
    I actually think she is more pretty in real life.
    Those unrealistically big eyes the girls always add with filters just look weird IMO.
    Let us know how it goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    added to the list

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for the AR/intel @rooter bro. Did she say how long she staying for? So many new Japanese girls. I need to organize when to see each of them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried her. She is cute, very young, and super white skin.
    You need to lead the session since she not very active.
    Overall if you like next door type, miwa is the one.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Thanks for the AR/intel @rooter bro. Did she say how long she staying for? So many new Japanese girls. I need to organize when to see each of them
    I think she said around 2 weeks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am very grateful to rooter for sharing this review. I had the chance to see her last Saturday and I enjoyed every second with it. She was pretty and very service oriented. Communication was the only hard part but we used google translate to communicate. Even after spending one whole hour with her I was still not done with her. I wanted to extended my booking but couldn’t since someone else was waiting after me. Hope I could see her again before the time runs out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She’s here till the 12th of November

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Thanks for clarifying bros

Senior Member(無間使者)
    rooter bro if anyone can do this it's you, please tell ginza club management that their website is busted. can't enter or navigate unless you go https:// and when you do that it loses all formatting. consistent across chrome/firefox and devices.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rm85 View Post
    rooter bro if anyone can do this it's you, please tell ginza club management that their website is busted. can't enter or navigate unless you go https:// and when you do that it loses all formatting. consistent across chrome/firefox and devices.
    I think it’s cause of the Optus power down.

Also does anyone know that if the receptionist in the Empire works on the shop as well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it’s cause of the Optus power down
    It's been this way for weeks.