Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you have sex with a married woman?

Banned

Would you have sex with a married woman?

A hot sexy married neighbour almost daily flaunts her tight body. She’s gym fit, flirty and sexy. Her husband has let himself go whilst she on the other hand has ramped herself up several notches.

All over tan, hot pink Lycra micro gym shorts with camel toe showing, matching sports bra just barely covers her enhanced breasts. She’s the kind of woman you’ll always take a second or third look at or continually just perv on.

You get my drift.

Some questions:

Given the fact she is married is that forbidden territory? It’s only sex right? It’s only bad if the husband found out? Why does she dress to tease? He’s a slob so mustn’t be giving her any? Sex no doubt would be free so why not go for it?

I’d like some answers please.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Guilty as charged your honour....I seek solitary confinement to a RnT with bondage and discipline.

Most guys punt because their sexual needs ain't being met by their spouse. Women aren't that different either, they also have needs mostly aligned with vanity, validation, self-esteem, beauty, ego, intimacy, sex etc. They dress provocatively cause their efforts are not being noticed, validated, worshipped, or pedestalised by their partners, so they seek the ogling, pervs and the wolf whistles from random dudes to feel noticed, attractive, sexy and validated. Sometimes they seek out the jealousy, envy and gossiping from other women to feel validated and get their egos stroked and boosted.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I'd always avoid sexual encounters from co-workers, neighbours, business associates, anyone you are likely to have ongoing regular contact with.

The inability to avoid them if things go wrong with the relationship can really mess your mind later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No issues banging a married woman but would probably avoid the milf next door due to increased possibility of complications and ease for an aggrieved spouse to find me any time of day or night really easily.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would but not in these circumstances.

Too close for comfort!

Semi related, 35 years ago, I banged a staff member .....as a middle mgr at the time, it was a rookie mistake and the aftermath/ramifications still give me the shudders, even today!

Put distance between you and her!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yeah, the whole 'married' part of the equation is 100% on her to make her own choices - but 'Neighbour' is definitely asking for trouble.

Heck, even a single woman living next door would risk causing more long term problems than it might be worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    All over tan, hot pink Lycra micro gym shorts with camel toe showing, matching sports bra just barely covers her enhanced breasts. She’s the kind of woman you’ll always take a second or third look at or continually just perv on.
    just enjoy the show!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A hot sexy married neighbour almost daily flaunts her tight body. She’s gym fit, flirty and sexy. Her husband has let himself go whilst she on the other hand has ramped herself up several notches.

You get my drift.

Some questions:

Given the fact she is married is that forbidden territory? It’s only sex right? It’s only bad if the husband found out? Why does she dress to tease? He’s a slob so mustn’t be giving her any? Sex no doubt would be free so why not go for it?

I’d like some answers please.
    Mate, anything is fair game these days as long as she's willing and you are willing. I mean, half the 'girls' we fuck at the shops these days are also married...a non-ML/WL isn't really that different end of the day..

Plus, it's always a thrill to fuck another guy's wife and make her cum...I must admit

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And the guy might be a cuck too

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why would I have any issues with a married woman? lol, I've fucked countless married women during my punting career :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Why would I have any issues with a married woman? lol, I've fucked countless married women during my punting career :P
    100% mate, all pussy is fair game

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve got to say I’m on the other side as every other person that’s responded so far. But I make a point of always doing my best to keep my promises and commitments. How would you feel in the husbands shoes?

That said it depends on what sort of marriage your neighbours have. If it’s an open marriage then go for it.

And I’d also echo the warning that direct neighbours is probably a little close for comfort if something doesn’t work out. And don’t expect people to act rationally here either. I’ve seen a women getting bashed by her boyfriend jump on the back of a guy that stepped in to stop him throwing punches at her and start biting and clawing at the guy trying to help her. More than once too.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Of course. I don’t ask whether they’re attached.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    I’ve got to say I’m on the other side.
    How would I feel in the husbands shoes?

I just want to get into his wife’s pants…

His wife no doubt gets plenty of attention at the gym.

She’s all over instagram. Selfies every day. How many guys are messaging her there? She’s never home and doesn’t work.

“Idle hands get up to no good” they say.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Guilty as charged your honour....I seek solitary confinement to a RnT with bondage and discipline.

Most guys punt because their sexual needs ain't being met by their spouse. Women aren't that different either, they also have needs mostly aligned with vanity, validation, self-esteem, beauty, ego, intimacy, sex etc. They dress provocatively cause their efforts are not being noticed, validated, worshipped, or pedestalised by their partners, so they seek the ogling, pervs and the wolf whistles from random dudes to feel noticed, attractive, sexy and validated. Sometimes they seek out the jealousy, envy and gossiping from other women to feel validated and get their egos stroked and boosted.
    Thanks for the heads up. What one needs to do is find the reason for her behaviour and work on it to get a result.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I'd always avoid sexual encounters from co-workers, neighbours, business associates, anyone you are likely to have ongoing regular contact with.

The inability to avoid them if things go wrong with the relationship can really mess your mind later.
    What could go wrong? As long as there’s no commitment or attachment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I would but not in these circumstances.

Too close for comfort!

Semi related, 35 years ago, I banged a staff member .....as a middle mgr at the time, it was a rookie mistake and the aftermath/ramifications still give me the shudders, even today!

Put distance between you and her!!
    I’ve been through similar with a secretary. Just have to set boundaries and compartmentalise the relationship on her side.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How would I feel in the husbands shoes?

I just want to get into his wife’s pants…
    but, I mean... if she's got some wierd fetish where she wants me to wear her husband's shoes during? - I've got an open mind

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grstile View Post
    just enjoy the show!
    Oh I do. She’s very cheeky some days and knows I give her “that look” on purpose.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    And the guy might be a cuck too

Back in the day I used to bang a ballerina who was married to a cuck. You can tell a ballerina by the way they walk an elegant tip-toe but duck like walk....hard to explain, but fuck she was flexible like plasticine.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jedibear View Post
    Plus, it's always a thrill to fuck another guy's wife and make her cum...I must admit

Send her home with a load. I’ve done that before. Not just with this one.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast