Thread: J Maki…..very average punt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Maki…..very average punt

So I read a review where this girl was hyped up so decided to take a punt based on review and photos.

Firstly the photos are 100% fake. Not even close to to real life. Photos are of a pale skinned girl and J Maki is Thai dark. No picture on website is her in my opinion.

From the get go I read the room and this girl didn’t want to be here. You don’t have to enjoy your job but maybe not despise it. Very basic shower and a 10sec bbbj in shower. Now to bed where she got in one position and sucked it up and down like a robot. To sex, missionary it is. The amount of muscle strength she maintained in her legs so I could not spread them. Now I’m not asking for the splits but just to open her legs. She had her knees together and would not get the hint. So I concede.

Dfk. Let’s a little burst of dfk and really just makes it awkward that it’s actually boring. Try some doggy where she positions her ass that high so you can’t get any motion. Deliberately positioned to prevent good penetration. Mind you whilst in missionary, doggy, cowgirl I would say a complete starfish. No sex drive just sat there like a garden nome.

English is very limited. So I ask what you do in Japan? She says this and does some hand signs. For a second I thought she was dropping some Mexican gang signs. She was showing the letter A and V. I said oh AV and I genuinely laughed. I don’t know how this girl can claim or be a AV girl. I think she got the hint that I was not buying her lie. If she is a AV girl good luck to her.

Body wise I would say 5/10. Nothing that stands out, with stretch marked tits with a little sag. She has the short legs and long torso shaped body. Her body/face is not bad but not wow and OMG.

Was showered, done the deed, showered,dressed, walked to my car in 45mins out of a 1hr booking.

We all know that majority of pics are fake which is ok. That’s why you call it a punt. With a price tag of $310 I would have preferred blowing that money on pokies and jerking myself off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Please discuss with management, they need the feedback

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I seen Maki I can say 90% is her . Yes some girls photo is not accurate. But Maki photo I can bet my life with you lol

Shop Owner
    Hi, Im so sorry that you had bad experience at Ginza empire.

I am very confident, that is Maki photo 100%. We do get feedback from our customers that her photo is 85~90% accurate.

however, I understand everyone has different opinion we respect that.

Please check your PM.

Thank you
    Last edited by GINZA; 28-10-2023 at 12:43 PM.
    Ginza:
    0488 888 310
    02 7901 3000

NEW Wechat: Ginzaclub
    310 Cleveland st Surry hills (Back entrance from Goodlet lane)
    http://www.ginzaclub.com.au

Ginza Empire:
    0416 020 278

NEW Wechat: sydney479
    479 Elizabeth St. Surry hills (Back Entrance from: little buckingham st)
    https://www.479ginza.com.au/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wowee, you dumped a bit of a bucket on her there, but i guess honesty is what the forum's all about.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good honest review. Good on you for telling it how it is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The op makes some 16 or 17 separate points. Every single one is negative, without exception. The kindest comment: "body face not bad," 5/10. Yet despite his dis-satisfaction the op does not indicate he said anything to management. Seems odd?

An effective career destroyer, this review possibly said more about the op than the WL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    The op makes some 16 or 17 separate points. Every single one is negative, without exception. The kindest comment: "body face not bad," 5/10. Yet despite his dis-satisfaction the op does not indicate he said anything to management. Seems odd?

An effective career destroyer, this review possibly said more about the op than the WL
    Dont worry
    The shop can work out if OP is a genuine customer
    I'm confident going to Ginza seeing the way they value service
    $310 is a lot of money. Not just the amount. It's also the amazing range of options in Sydney you can enjoy elsewhere for $310

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not uncommon for east asian girls on social media to use filters to make their skin lighter, eyes bigger, nose narrower, etc. Shops are no exception. I haven't seen Maki but I've never seen a Ginza girl that doesn't look similar to the photos used (unless they've said clearly that photos are only indicative due to privacy reasons)

In the case of Maki, you can tell in the swimsuit classroom photo that Maki has darker skin. In the only other review about Maki it says she has tanned skin.

But yeah, with any punt YMMV and I guess from today's roster Maki's leaving. Still shouldn't be an excuse to receive bad service. Go talk to management like hornedbeast said, they take care of their customers well

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now if only the woke son of bitchs's are my former Uni show the same empathy as the shop here.
    I met a young woman when I was at the Uni. I was nothing but polite and kind to her, I tried talking to her when we were in class together. She was one of those extremely liberal feminist types, self described queer with tattoos.

I overheard her gossiping about me, and she described me as "facist". I also sat across from her, and she literally smiled in a derogatory way at her friend.

I was offended, so I tried to get her to talk to me about her statements. I received a phone call from the guidance councillor, asking me to come to their office. I was told that if I tried to approach her again, she would file a "no contact order" on me.
    I told the Me two Mother Fucker in no uncertain terms to piss off and promptly dropped the class.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quad View Post
    Now if only the woke son of bitchs's are my former Uni show the same empathy as the shop here.
    I met a young woman when I was at the Uni. I was nothing but polite and kind to her, I tried talking to her when we were in class together. She was one of those extremely liberal feminist types, self described queer with tattoos.

I overheard her gossiping about me, and she described me as "facist". I also sat across from her, and she literally smiled in a derogatory way at her friend.

I was offended, so I tried to get her to talk to me about her statements. I received a phone call from the guidance councillor, asking me to come to their office. I was told that if I tried to approach her again, she would file a "no contact order" on me.
    I told the Me two Mother Fucker in no uncertain terms to piss off and promptly dropped the class.
    You sure showed them! Way to go dude!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One time a gothic asian lady added me as a her friend on FB. First I thought it would be cool to approach that girl via chat because she was a metalhead like me, until I looked at her facebook profile. I saw that her posts consists of gore photos/videos of people dying and laughing at them, photos/videos of torturing and killing her pet cats, obsession with metal (deathcore music specifically) and drugs and trolling fanpages. Thankfully, I was was sober and enough sense to ignore her because I already knew what was going to happen to me if I dated her back then.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    One time a gothic asian lady added me as a her friend on FB. First I thought it would be cool to approach that girl via chat because she was a metalhead like me, until I looked at her facebook profile. I saw that her posts consists of gore photos/videos of people dying and laughing at them, photos/videos of torturing and killing her pet cats, obsession with metal (deathcore music specifically) and drugs and trolling fanpages. Thankfully, I was was sober and enough sense to ignore her because I already knew what was going to happen to me if I dated her back then.
    Was her name Maki?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got one back on those Woke POS at work.
    We had burritos at the front office. I ate one and it tasted like shit. It was those egg/cheese ones but eggs were unsalted. I ate one anyways because I was hungry that morning. I noticed that there was one last one on the table. One obese, left wing feminist MeToo, lady (who already ate 3) was walking to get her fourth. Anyways, I was close to the front desk , so I pretended to not notice her and quickly picked it up before she could get to it so that she could not eat it.

Later(when no one was looking) I threw the burrito out because I did not want it.
    Take that MeToo peasant .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I got one back on those Woke POS at work.
    We had burritos at the front office. I ate one and it tasted like shit. It was those egg/cheese ones but eggs were unsalted. I ate one anyways because I was hungry that morning. I noticed that there was one last one on the table. One obese, left wing feminist MeToo, lady (who already ate 3) was walking to get her fourth. Anyways, I was close to the front desk , so I pretended to not notice her and quickly picked it up before she could get to it so that she could not eat it.

Later(when no one was looking) I threw the burrito out because I did not want it.
    Take that MeToo peasant .
    Was her name also Maki or are you accidentally posting on the wrong forum?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    aside from the burrito remarks - great thread guys.
    sometimes i need to read some dud punts to reduce my urge to punt.
    this is good therapy