Thread: V Nini - GFE With Improve Skills and Curves

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V Nini - GFE With Improve Skills and Curves

I've seen her multiple times and she's still one of my go to whenever I just want to get a quick one in.

Recently, I've notice she's gotten a bit thicker in here hip, ass and boobs which makes her sexier in my opinion.

She was a more GFE before, but now has developed her service skills and routine.

Entered the room with her recognizing me, gave me big hug and kiss and asked me how am I doing. We got undressed and went in the shower, she lathered soap on me and started rubbing her body against mine, moving up and down, then she turned around and guided my dick to rub between her thighs. I grabbed her boobs and kept thrusting in the shower, she went with it and started moaning. We messed around for a few minutes then decided to rinse off and get to the bed quick.

She told me to sit on the bed as she knelt down and gave me a blowjob. I felt that she's gotten much better from before, as the intensity has increased, she also caress my balls and up and down my body. She then push me onto the bed, climbed on top of me and started kissing and licking from my ear, to my neck, my chest and down to a second blowjob. I couldn't take it anymore and finished the first shot in her mouth. She quickly gotten clean up and asked if I wanted to rest for a bit. I said "hell no. Condom me up baby".

The sex was great, similar to before. Young tight pussy that can take a pounding and multiple positions . If you're nice to her and build a good rapport then she'll show you her wild side.

She can speak Vietnamese or Chinese but not good with English.

I think she provides great value. And if she likes you then it's extra great value.

Happy Punting Fellas

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LVMOET88 View Post
    I've seen her multiple times and she's still one of my go to whenever I just want to get a quick one in.

Recently, I've notice she's gotten a bit thicker in here hip, ass and boobs which makes her sexier in my opinion.

She was a more GFE before, but now has developed her service skills and routine.

Entered the room with her recognizing me, gave me big hug and kiss and asked me how am I doing. We got undressed and went in the shower, she lathered soap on me and started rubbing her body against mine, moving up and down, then she turned around and guided my dick to rub between her thighs. I grabbed her boobs and kept thrusting in the shower, she went with it and started moaning. We messed around for a few minutes then decided to rinse off and get to the bed quick.

She told me to sit on the bed as she knelt down and gave me a blowjob. I felt that she's gotten much better from before, as the intensity has increased, she also caress my balls and up and down my body. She then push me onto the bed, climbed on top of me and started kissing and licking from my ear, to my neck, my chest and down to a second blowjob. I couldn't take it anymore and finished the first shot in her mouth. She quickly gotten clean up and asked if I wanted to rest for a bit. I said "hell no. Condom me up baby".

The sex was great, similar to before. Young tight pussy that can take a pounding and multiple positions . If you're nice to her and build a good rapport then she'll show you her wild side.

She can speak Vietnamese or Chinese but not good with English.

I think she provides great value. And if she likes you then it's extra great value.

Happy Punting Fellas
    Can you please rate her face? Real pics on the website?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi,

I would give a 8.5/10.
    She looks 20, Chinese/Vietnamese looking, still has the cute baby fat on her face, big bright eyes and also bright smile.
    To each there own, but I would say she's pretty.
    The pic on the website is more close to her body. Her face look less Chinese looking in real life.
    My score is like
    8.5 = Pretty
    9 = Wow Pretty/beautiful
    9.5 = Holly shit she's gorgeous
    10 = WTF How is she here???