Thread: I hope more punters know ASU99!

Senior Member(無間使者)

I hope more punters know ASU99!

I didn’t think I would change shop until Covid break out, I used to go that shop where close to my workplace, which was easy for me to go before going home.

But girls’ services at this shop became more inpatient, also price was decided to bloody standard, golden and diamond. The girls you knew weren’t not happy if I had normal services as usual. I had to pay $100 more if I wanted to the same service. I understood the price would be higher but it shouldn’t be too much.

I found this forum unintentionally and become its fan. I went to 219 Croydon, 280 Hornby, Sakura, Kyoto, 42 nightshades, No 5 Marrickville ect. I am treated like a guest or friend. I would remember these lovely, cute, kindly and considerable girls.

I hope more punter know this forum and share more information on this thread, which saves us time and money. Happy a punting. Please respect your girl!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    100% if a shop doesn’t give you a high standard of service for the price, go somewhere else and get your value for money,
    They will find out when clients go somewhere else, so keep promoting shops that looking after their customers, as punting is meant to be enjoyable and not a headache.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    I didn’t think I would change shop until Covid break out, I used to go that shop where close to my workplace, which was easy for me to go before going home.

But girls’ services at this shop became more inpatient, also price was decided to bloody standard, golden and diamond. The girls you knew weren’t not happy if I had normal services as usual. I had to pay $100 more if I wanted to the same service. I understood the price would be higher but it shouldn’t be too much.

I found this forum unintentionally and become its fan. I went to 219 Croydon, 280 Hornby, Sakura, Kyoto, 42 nightshades, No 5 Marrickville ect. I am treated like a guest or friend. I would remember these lovely, cute, kindly and considerable girls.

I hope more punter know this forum and share more information on this thread, which saves us time and money. Happy a punting. Please respect your girl!

You’ll find a nice place you feel comfortable with. It’ll be a lovely experience. In my opinion if it’s great then there’s no reason to look elsewhere.

Be happy!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post

I highly recommend this forum to every punter, as it is a great source of useful information. It has enabled me to save both time and money on my visits.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazykyle1984 View Post
    I highly recommend this forum to every punter, as it is a great source of useful information. It has enabled me to save both time and money on my visits.
    Exactly! Plus the forum chat is great.