My recent V experiences have been a mixed bag, but I have a soft spot for v girls and got some positive intel from a friend, so I gave her a shot. On first impression, I could tell she has some slight work done on her face, and I usually prefer the natural look, but even so I found her to be pretty.

I love when girls are flirty and take action, after greeting she got in close and started touching me through my pants which got me rock hard.

After soaping me up in the shower she got down on her knees for a bj and turned me on by saying…do you want to come in my mouth? The cheeky girl actually tried to right then and there but I resisted because I’m a one shot kind of guy lol.

Berry has a very nice body. She’s a bit curvy with amazing c cup naturals and a perky butt. This combo is an absolute turn on for me. She also has very smooth white skin which makes it even better. Nice body to hug and grab.

She made sure I was happy by being attentive to things I like. She didn’t rush me and even when the buzzer went, didn’t hurry me to finish, she just asked what I like and kept going until I got across the line. Afterwards we had a chat and her English is good enough to conversate. I will be seeing her again for sure.