Was advised to try J Haku by bro at the reception. They always remember my style and have always given good recommendations.

Was able to book a convenient time the next day without a lot of trouble.

Got the shop on time, paid the fee, waited for a bit and went to the room.

Knock on the door and came open a pretty young girl in a maid costume. I would say the picture on the website is hers but her face has been photoshop a bit. I would give a 8.25/10 Still a cute young face with a bright smile. She greeted me with some simple English phrases, gave me a quick kiss and started helping me take off my clothes. I then helped her to take the maid outfit to and I saw a sexy body underneath. I would give her body a 9/10. White skin, tight body, B+C cup boobs, ghost nipples!!! (white and pink nipples), firm ass. Wow Wow.

She handed me a cup with the mouthwash, and we headed to the shower. Standard shower routine, soaped up both our bodies, we made out while I grabbed her ass and caressed her boobs and she stroked my dick. We rinsed off, we gave me a quick tease blowjob before quickly get out and on to the bed.

I didn't want to go through the usual routine of cat bath, then blowjob then cow girl so I asked her to lay on the bed. We kissed and I went down on her. She stayed mostly quiet and occasionally let out really soft moans which was cute. After that, we dom up and moved to the main action. She's full of energy, we started slow and gentle but quickly turned into a steaming pounding session. We switched from mis to doggy and I grabbed on to her shoulders while pounding her hard from behind. Her moaning become louder and louder. I asked if she's ok and she said yes. We went at it for a bit more and I finished on her back.

We rested up a bit, talked about one another through phone translate. She's very excited and engaged with the conversation.

When both of us were ready. We went on with round 2. Similar level of energy, like young love that first experience sex haha.

Overall, I would rate my experience as good. J Haku has a very sexy body with fantastic boobs. I think she can keep her hair on there a bit more neat and trimmed at least (maybe its just a different in culture, but I saw some other Japanese girls keep it smooth).

Worth a try.

Good luck Punting