Had a double session with Asumi and Asuka. Both girls were quite happy about it so that was nice. I was lucky because Asuka had a good English level and was able to explain to Asumi some of the stuff I wanted.

Asumi had a very cute face, her smile especially is so nice and full of love. She is very slim but with good proportions and not too short.
Asuka is a bit shorter and not as slim but had very good curve and was also very sexy. She had big eyes for a Japanese girl and some small tattoos.
Honestly both girls were beautiful.

Asumi was supposed to be more experienced with threesome but I found Asuka was in fact better at it. Probably because she is a little bit older. Both girls were good though.
First a few hugs then to the shower. I had Asuka cleaning me at the front and Asumi at the back at the same time. We did a few kiss during but sadly the shower was very small so nothing special happened in it.

In the bed, started kissing while the other girl would suck my nipples or dick. Asumi was more tender in her kiss while Asuka was going full DFK. It was a really good feeling. Asuka was definitely more naughty, taking pleasure in watching my face while I was getting sucked by Asumi. Both girls were trying to kiss me as much as they could so that was good.
They were also both excellent at BJ. Now I was particularly impressed by Asumi as she could actually deepthroat me and I have a very large dick so very few girls can, especially Asians!
I didn't miss the opportunity to ask both girls to suck me at the same time. I could see that Asumi was a bit shy but they still did it and it was so cool to watch both their tongue playing on the side of my dick. Most of the time, one would suck while the other would lick the side of my dick. I wanted to keep doing that forever but I also wanted to please the ladies so asked who wanted to fuck first and Asuka volunteered!

Here some funny problems started, they couldn't find any large condoms. So we tried with a basic one and it was way too small. Impossible to put it on my dick. Luckily Asuka found one large condom in her small bag and we could finally fuck.

Started with doggy, it was very nice as I could see Asuka was really enjoying it. Asumi was kissing or licking me in the same time. Interestingly I felt a bit shy or lost focus or something and didn't stay hard after 5min or so.
Thus, stopped and asked for BJ again. 2 or 3 min I was hard again and ready to fuck Asumi this time. Sadly we forgot we had no condom. Tried a normal one but it was too painful to put on. After a few minutes, Asuka found another one again, however it was for sure the last!
Started in missionary and Asumi was very tight so it felt good and Asuka was kissing me in the same time again. At this time I started stressing about the time and felt quite hot. I was struggling with staying hard so asked to go doggy again. To be able to focus on fucking this pretty girl, I asked Asuka to kiss Asumi's back instead of me which she did and it was hot to see. She was always looking at me with these naughty eyes, very sexy. I was a bit scared of hurting Asumi and I knew Asuka wanted to fuck me again so we stopped and I asked them to suck me again. Also I could see we had only 10min left so it was a bit stressing and I was making it harder to stay hard.
While Asuka was sucking me on her knees, Asumi went outside looking for large condoms. She came back, I asked for 1min of double BJ again and took Asuka on doggy. Me standing, her on the bed. This time I asked Asumi to lick Asuka instead of me. She didn't understand so Asuka translated for her. This time I could keep my focus on went hard on Asuka especially as I could see she was enjoying it. She wasn't making much noise but at some point she couldn't stop herself and was pretty sure she came but still keep fucking her for at least 5 more minutes. Then the bell rang a first time so I asked her she came and she said yes, a few minutes ago. I smile and said ok, let's stop then. I wasn't yet ready to come so just rested a bit on the bed with both girls against me. Finally went to the shower. Both girls were still quite happy and we discussed a bit while I was putting my clothes back on. The third bell rang and then I was out.

Overall very good experience and good choice of girls. Had a lot of fun and wished I had 2 more hours 😅