Thread: North Sydney Sunny Massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

North Sydney Sunny Massage

shop: North Sydney Sunny massage
    time: 30/10/2023
    address: Level 3, 97 Pacific Highway, North Sydney
    https://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/

I went to the shop without bookings, and there are 3 Thai girls available during lunch time. Picked one who is medium size and busty body shape. The boss told me she can do somethign extras.

This Thai lady can speak english and understand what I am looing for. Part one was good and finished within 25 mins, then she asked me turn over and started give me a nice blwo , that was amazing, enjoy the service in the mirrow with soft light music.

Then full was also ok, and she also let me cooperate with her, then we can both enjoy the session. Overall, I would gave that lady 9 out of 10, and the shop is pretty clean and tidy.

Sorry, I cannot remember the name of the girls as I talked to different girls about the service upon I arrived. All of these ladies should be less than 30 years old, and young pretty. Iam glad they put some real photo on the website, they used to put the fake ones.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by easypunt View Post
    shop: North Sydney Sunny massage
    time: 30/10/2023
    address: Level 3, 97 Pacific Highway, North Sydney
    https://northsydneyasianmassage.com.au/

I went to the shop without bookings, and there are 3 Thai girls available during lunch time. Picked one who is medium size and busty body shape. The boss told me she can do somethign extras.

This Thai lady can speak english and understand what I am looing for. Part one was good and finished within 25 mins, then she asked me turn over and started give me a nice blwo , that was amazing, enjoy the service in the mirrow with soft light music.

Then full was also ok, and she also let me cooperate with her, then we can both enjoy the session. Overall, I would gave that lady 9 out of 10, and the shop is pretty clean and tidy.

Sorry, I cannot remember the name of the girls as I talked to different girls about the service upon I arrived. All of these ladies should be less than 30 years old, and young pretty. Iam glad they put some real photo on the website, they used to put the fake ones.
    How much did she charge for full service?