Thread: Golden Lotus Aspley - S****

Senior Member(無間使者)

Golden Lotus Aspley - S****

S**** from Thailand

This was my second ever punt and I was fairly nervous. Knocked on the back entrance and was met by a tiny, but cute Thai girl.

Booked her for an hour for $65.

The massage was average, I asked for medium and in hindsight, i should've asked for hard. She allowed my hands to wander when my nerves died down and she giggled as my freezing cold hands ran up her leg. Once I started playing, she started to tease a little more. We did 30 minutes of massage and she flipped me over and gave me the actual menu.

She offered HJ, NHJ and BS for 1, 2 and 3 Pines. I opted for the two pine option. She slowly undressed and jesus christ she is a tight little thing. She allowed my hands to explore, she even lifted her leg high to give me access as she was playing with me.

She whispered that I'd love the 200 dollar option but she never told me what it was (assuming BJ).

Finished and she let me out with a kiss, 100% be back, if for no other reason, to find out what 4 pines gets.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been there a couple times and never knew there was a back entrance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUlysses View Post
    I've been there a couple times and never knew there was a back entrance.
    Yeah can park around the back.

What I found really off putting was the neighbouring houses can see you extremely clearly / you can hear absolutely EVERYTHING from next door depending what room you're in.

Made it slightly off putting trying to get off while someone's next door talking about spaghetti.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneSwede View Post
    S**** from Thailand

This was my second ever punt and I was fairly nervous. Knocked on the back entrance and was met by a tiny, but cute Thai girl.

Booked her for an hour for $65.

The massage was average, I asked for medium and in hindsight, i should've asked for hard. She allowed my hands to wander when my nerves died down and she giggled as my freezing cold hands ran up her leg. Once I started playing, she started to tease a little more. We did 30 minutes of massage and she flipped me over and gave me the actual menu.

She offered HJ, NHJ and BS for 1, 2 and 3 Pines. I opted for the two pine option. She slowly undressed and jesus christ she is a tight little thing. She allowed my hands to explore, she even lifted her leg high to give me access as she was playing with me.

She whispered that I'd love the 200 dollar option but she never told me what it was (assuming BJ).

Finished and she let me out with a kiss, 100% be back, if for no other reason, to find out what 4 pines gets.
    Sammy or Sandy haha?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Replied to your PM.

S, the stuff you find at the beach.

I went and saw her again last night. FS was firmly off, no mention of the 200 dollar option.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Replied to your PM.

S, the stuff you find at the beach.

I went and saw her again last night. FS was firmly off, no mention of the 200 dollar option.
    Lol
    No surprise that your big mouth got your options reduced.
    You realise they read the forums and can with reasonable accuracy pinpoint who you are?

Btw there are about 4 S**d* from Thailands in Brisbane right now. The other 3 have much deeper options for a cheaper price

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's fine you rekon a Thai ML is hard to find.

Some of you cunts on here are, well, cunts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's fine you rekon a Thai ML is hard to find.

Some of you cunts on here are, well, cunts.
    Well id rather be a cunt than a dumb cunt
    Good luck on your punting evolution

Senior Member(無間使者)
    TISM had a song called "I might be a cunt but I'm not a fucking cunt"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What the hell is BS for 3 pines on the menu..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    BS - Body Slide

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovearubntug View Post
    It stands for BullShit. She will tug you off and tell you how big your cock is and handsome you are the whole time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walker View Post
    It stands for BullShit. She will tug you off and tell you how big your cock is and handsome you are the whole time.
    Too precise