I've mostly chosen J or K girls, with the occasional V, but never tried a C at Ginza. Taking a look at who was available, I spotted KK, and I rember seeing her one time I was there for RiRi.

Booked and went, soon enough I was inside her room.

First off, she was way prettier than I imagined - not the typical young, cute J girls or the ultra glam Ks. She was pretty, the type I would defo do a double take if I saw her down the street. Slim, pair of Ds, shaved, very soft and smooth skin, I was pumped.

Shower, a little teasing, then went for a bit of bj - nicely done. Stepped out to dry and off to bed. Asked me to lie down and started with a cat bath to the back. Would've loved it if I weren't ticklish so she went for bbbj. Very good technique for me - slow, wet, just the right suction, eye contact.

Not wanting it to end I signalled it was my turn. Neck, shoulders, breasts, tummy, all the way down. What I liked about her is that she tells you what she likes, and what she doesn't like, makes for a totally enjoyable time for both of us.

After what felt like eternity, shifted to 69 to get some attention before I dommed up. I usually go mish, CG, then finish doggy, but I was surprised at mish - she basically grabbed me tight, dfk, kissing my neck, and what I can only describe as very passionately moving together with me, kinda like a reverse mish! Well, that did it.

Afterwards we were both very tired, checking my phone that was already a good 50 minutes so just rested with her curled up against me, breathing very deeply, until the bell rang for a quick shower then left.

Very satisfied customer and will be back.