Thread: Nicky and Lala at Artarmon 90 - a fun lesbian double with two sexy ladies

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Nicky and Lala at Artarmon 90 - a fun lesbian double with two sexy ladies

Persons' Names : Nicky and Lala

Establishment : Artarmon 90

Month/Year of Visit : October 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.artarmon90.com.au

Phone : 0422 207501

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $200/hr for Nicky, $160/hr for Lala

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Both - kissing, BBBJ, face-sitting, pussy-licking, doggie. Nicky - FIV, CIM. Lala - FIA, butt-plug

Size/shape : Both pretty with great figures (Nicky D-cups, Lala C/D-cups), both trimmed bushes

Nationality or Ethnicity : Nicky Thai, Lala HK

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - a fun lesbian double with two sexy ladies

My experience/comments : When I saw Nicky three weeks ago she confirmed she still did lesbian doubles (I’ve had several with her over the years). And when I saw Lala two weeks ago she said she also licks pussies. So I told Rita I wanted a double with them and yesterday Rita called me and said they were both working today.

Rita met me and said Nicky was ready but Lala would be five minutes so I went into Nicky’s room for a very playful wait.

This week Nicky has dyed her hair strawberry blonde and she was wearing a very sexy black leather-effect short dress and knee-high fishnet stockings (no bra or knickers). She posed for a couple of sexy photos for me.

When Lala was ready Rita led us to a larger room and I paid.

Lala was wearing the same outfit as two weeks ago – a bra and a short ra-ra (ie cheerleader’s) skirt. She was also knickerless.

I introduced the girls to each other and it was Lala’s turn to be playful before she joined me in the shower while Nicky readied the room and stripped.

My recent reviews of the girls contain full descriptions of their lovely figures but they both have great tits (and they stood side-by-side so I could photo all four of them).

I lay down and Lala was soon sucking me while Nicky and I kissed. I then got Nicky to lick my balls while Lala sucked me. Both girls’ BBBJs are excellent.

They then switched. (To avoid future repetition, all surfaced were wiped down and condoms changed when I switched from girl to girl – although less assiduously when things heated up later in the session.)

Next I got Lala to sit on my face while Nicky continued sucking me.

Like during our last session, when I went to insert a finger in her pussy, Lala grabbed my hand and guided it up her arsehole. She moaned nicely but she didn’t cum.

Again another switch and Nicky sat on my face. As always, she made all the right noises while I licked her and she pulled away saying she’d cum.

I go them both to suck me again. They were kneeling either side of me so I was soon also finger-fucking Nicky’s pussy with my left hand while finger-fucking Lala’s arse with my right hand. Lala then grabbed her phone and took a photo of my cock while Nicky was holding it.

I then asked the girls to lick each other’s pussies. Lala lay down and Nicky went down on her to give her proper licking while I watched close-up. (And Lala sounded like she was enjoying it more than when I was licking her!!!!)

Lala had her legs in the air so while Nicky continued to lick her I reached underneath and stuck my finger back up her arsehole. I then tried to get Nicky to insert her finger in Lala’s arse but Lala grabbed a butt-plug and stuck it in.

I went and stood at the foot of the bed and put on a condom and fucked Nicky doggie-style while she was still licking Lala - great sight.

I then got the girls to switch and Nicky lay down so Lala could lick her. I was kneeling by Nicky’s head so she could suck me again so I couldn’t see whether Lala was giving her a proper licking.

I returned to the foot of the bed and put on another condom and did Lala doggie-style while her head was still on Nicky’s crotch.

I removed the butt-plug but there wasn’t time for another bout of anal with Lala.

I always make sure I finish in Nicky’s mouth so I lay down and Nicky knelt between my legs and sucked me while Lala sat on my face and my finger was back up her arse.

I tried to hold back but eventually I came in Nicky’s mouth and Lala said she’d cum at the same time.

Not much time left and when had a quick chat while washing and dressing. Nicky is currently working Fridays and Mondays and Lala Mondays and Tuesdays.

A brilliant session with two great girls.

I had a chat with Rita in her office and she introduced me to a new girl who looked good (very nice tits) and she also told me about another new girl starting later this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like an amazing session Fred. Feels like I need to get to Artarmon soon.