Thread: 3 punts in one day

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

3 punts in one day

Only had two meetings, so went for a punt before, between and after my meetings.

Starting with the new Daily Day Spa in Brisbane CBD (sister of Touch Day Spa):
    Went with "….y", who I have visited on many occasions before. Always a great massage, great chat and great experience. Very clean new rooms and equipment. Plus, great coffee shop with hidden courtyard garden two doors down the road!

Next was Luna in Coopers Plains (sister of Sunshine Day Spa):
    Tried the new "C...". Not as good as the highly experienced "….y" from DDS. But, amazing body to achieve a great massage and overall good experience. English is very good, so also had a reasonable chat. Rooms are very clean but needs louder music to stop hearing conversations etc from the adjoining rooms (some people may like that!).

Finishing off with Stanley Street, East Brisbane (don't know the name of the business):
    Single operator, older, experienced, great massage after main objective of a back wax. Visited on numerous occasions, always a great experience, but not everyone’s cup of tea. Read previous negative reviews, but I firmly believe, respect others and they will respect you!

3, 3 and 5 Pineapples!

May just be me, but I always give a reasonable, extra “rounding” tip for over and above where deserved. Always helps for repeat visits.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahh, Pam still getting it done on Stanley Street. Sole operator so menu advertised is extensive. Just lay down for the massage and you'll be catered for... "you want suck?" Getting on but gets the job done. 5 pines will go far.
    Legendary girls passed through that shop.
    The sweet H at Touch is also experienced and good, but will definitely try C at Luna, also a haunt of mine.
    Sounds like a great day.
    RTG

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You got it up 3 times in one day??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJz View Post
    You got it up 3 times in one day??
    A old man is sitting on a park bench, sobbing, when a young man walks by and asks him what's wrong.
    Through his tears the old man answers, "I'm in love with a twenty-two-year-old woman." "What's wrong with that?" asks the young man.
    Between his sobs and sniffles, he answers, "You don't understand, every morning before she goes to work, we make love.
    At lunchtime she comes home and we make love again, and then she makes my favorite meal.
    In the afternoon when she gets a break, she rushes home and gives me oral sex, the best an old man could want.
    And then at suppertime, and all night long, we make love." He breaks down, no longer able to speak.
    The young man puts his arm around him. "I don't understand. It sounds like you have the perfect relationship.
    Why are you sitting here on this park bench crying?" The old man answers, again through his tears, "I forgot where I live."