Booked Emica for 30min. I was waiting for her in the room. When she came, she asked if I booked her, I said yes and then she smiled and gave me a big hug. She kissed me straight away so not shy at all. She has a round shaped face, very Asian, big lips and a tanned body. Even so she isn't slim, she is quite fit with a firm ass.

We went in the shower, where she helped me to wash my dick. She was kissing me in the same time, not shy to put her tongue in. She said I was handsome and was apparently very happy to keep washing me. She then stopped the water and gave me a quick BJ. Her techniques was very good and I got hard instantly!

Then out of the shower. I rested on the bed and she continued in DFE, followed by licking my tits and then my balls. That was a bit different that usual and she was really going for it and it was tickling ^^.

Finally back to BBBJ. She was making good use of the mirror and said it was yummy! She was able to go more than half (meaning DT for most Asians) and she was playing with it by making it move around her mouth. Very good eyes contact all the time. I wanted to make her stay deep but she was gagging quickly and moving a bit too much. Still it was very good so I let her lead. After a few minutes she asked if I wanted sex but I was enjoying her BJ so much that I said no. After 2 min more she then took some cream and started a HJ. I was a bit disappointed and my dick got all tiny and soft again. I told her I really like when she is sucking me, so she smiled, removed the cream with a tissue and suck me again. I quickly got very hard again and because I felt she was getting a bit tired of sucking, I asked if she wanted to fuck and she said yes I like big dick. I was expecting an opposite answer!

Ok then, she put the condom on, some lube and we started missionary. To note she isn't shave but still looking nice down there. From the very start she put her legs wide open and I could go as deep as possible. Looking at her face, it was kind of a mix of pleasure and pain but soon enough it became only pleasure. She slapped my ass and she was like "moto, moto" and then "kiss me". So she was really enjoying it and motivating me to go as hard as I could, even putting both her legs above my shoulders. It was really nice bur I got a bit tired. Made a 1min break. Asked her to suck me for 30s to get me hard again and then took her by behind. Once again she was making it as open as possible for me to go deeper. I wanted to come in her mouth but the first ring sang and it was so good that I came straight away. I was fucking her hard but she really enjoyed it, it seems. We kissed, I rested 1 more minute on the bed and then went to the shower. While I was showering she was jumping around and twerking in front of the mirror. Obviously very happy. Big hug, smile, kiss and I was out.