Thread: Linda @ Fairfield Relaxation massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Linda @ Fairfield Relaxation massage

http://fairfieldmassage.com.au/
    Masseuse: Linda (Chinese)
    Body: Busty
    Service: massage, rnt, oral, full

I saw a thread here and introduce Cici in Fairfield Asian massage shop, called and tried to booked on Monday, however, shes fully booked. Left my number and received a message yesterday said they have another girl working, who is working as featured girl in other shop.

Booked and went to the shop this morning, met Chinese Linda, around mid-20s, medium body shape but busty. She told me shes working as first day, then offer something special to me. Clothes off, and start part one, she provide average massage services, and I am exciting about the next, stop her in around 20 mins, then part 2.

I cannot wait and see whats inside her sexy lingerie, her body shpae is stunning, and I have to say she not only provide great service but the atmosphere inside the room was impressive.

She told me she can do prostate dragon something massage, it would wait for next time, as I am already had a great time with her magic fingers skills and oral relaxation, then we finish by different positions. A bit run out of time, 10/15 mins but no extras charge.

I am looking forward to meet her again next week, and maybe tried Cici if I had time on Monday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What was the total cost for the visit? Never visited this place.