Thread: Desires Parlours Brookvale - Cindy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Desires Parlours Brookvale - Cindy

Person's Name :Cindy

Establishment: Desires Parlours Brookvale

Month/Year of Visit :31/10/2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :desiresbrookvale.com.au

Phone 02) 9939 5555

Hours of Business :Just started yesterday and is staying there so pretty much any time.

Rates :$150 - 30 minutes, $180 - 45 minutes, - $220 - hour

Extras Cost :BBBJ $50 which I wanted

Services Provided This Session :LFK, DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary to finish, Cindy also loves doggy so that will be for next time.

Size/shape :166 cm slim with model body, Natural C cups perfect shape, Long sexy legs, pretty face, I loved her look and will be a regular

Nationality or Ethnicity :Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? :Yes definitely

My experience/comments : Cindy is not you average $160 per hour girl and would fit into Ginza or any of the classier shops with her looks.

I think she is worth the price to get someone of this quality in looks and body shape and she is a sweetheart person and was very happy and very sensual.

We started with some hugs and just light kissing and I had a brief talk to her about her past exploits etc and then we lay down for hugs and I made my way to her pussy.

I was licking and sucking her pussy for ten minutes and she was getting more and more horny and I am reaching up holding her magnificent boobs with no sagging and no marks anywhere.

Cindy is now quite horny and she makes her way down and is sucking my balls and this girl is an expert so soft and sensual sucking each one and then licking my cock.

Then the slow sensual cock sucking about half way but very enjoyable with no teeth touching me and this was for about five minutes and then Cindy doms me and lube and jumps on top.

Now this is where I know that without that condom I would not last one minute with her tight pussy grinding onto my cock and she was really getting into it holding me inside.

Moving up and down slowly wanting her nipples sucked gently and then moving back and forth playing with my balls crying out softly as she fucked me slowly with that beautiful body.

She sure is a stunner and one of the best shaped bodies I have seen in a long time and yes she has done modelling work as per her photos and she looks better than the photo.

So here is sexy Cindy on top fucking me slowly and I am really enjoying looking at her and of course my cock is rock hard and I am fingering her arsehole on the outside.

Cindy was enjoying this attention and she is leaning down on me so I can suck her nipples and is then getting frantic and crying out and grinding me inside her and cumming big time.

I can feel the slimy juices flowing and I am quite pleased with myself as an older guy who can still make beauties cum and after this Cindy collapses on me and I hold her close.

After a moments recovery for her she now grips me and rolls me over into missionary and I am fucking her deep and slow and she is still in the turned on sexy mode.

I am pacing myself going slow and deep and she has her head side on eyes closed crying out softly and I can see her beautiful legs and body and I am hard.

I elevated up briefly and hammered her pussy for a few moments and then back down for some slow sexy stuff and was getting hot so changed to side saddle and just went slow to start.

I was changing angles and speeds and Cindy had my balls and it felt amazing and looking at her again was the highlight and she responded well to what I was doing.

I wanted to look at her for the finish so we are back in Missionary now and time is getting close so I went fast for five minutes and came with a very intense orgasm at the same time Cindy came.

I lay there on top recovering out of breath and kissed her and thanked her for an amazing fuck.

Get down and see her guys she is a real beauty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The new photos of Cindy are real as I saw her in those outfits. I have seen her 4 times this week. Ha ha