Thread: ginza yiyi

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ginza yiyi

- A young, pretty, joyful and good services vietnamese /chinese gem girl

When I saw her this afternoon, I found her a very pretty girl with white skin, slim body (but not skinny) and a natural c+ cup size. Her real face is much prettier than that shown in the photo and she is really very young around age 20. Her photo does not depict her actual age but a face to face examination did show that she is a very young teenager. I can also say that her breasts are natural C+ as I have touched every part of it (both left and right) and they are soft and tender.

After showers, we first had DFK. Her tongue is very small and so DFK was not too easy for her but she did respond well to my aggressive kissing. I then kissed her body particularly her D+ breasts and it was really good experience to taste such big and yet soft and tender breasts. She certainly loves daty with simultaneous and instant facial and physical responses when I tasted her pussy for nearly 15 minutes. Her pussy was clean and juicy. She then reciprocated my daty with bbbj. To my surprises, her bbbj was excellent and when I directed her for deep throat actions, she gladly done so with eases. Between bbbj with deep throat actions, she also did some spanish for me using her C+ breasts. She really knows how to use her natural C+ breasts to please customers.

For the sex session, we started with her on top on the riding position. I certainly enjoyed this position a lot as I could taste her breasts while pounding her from below. I then moved on to the traditional position and she matched me very well in my movements with moaning and yelling so loud that the whole floor could hear it. I had to stop her yelling so loud by kissing her while maintaining my movements. We finished the sex session by doggie but I chose not to come because I wanted to try CIM.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I chose not to come because I wanted to try CIM.

And? Did you get the CIM? Hehehe
    Also was it a good CIM or just 1 sec and go straight to basin?