Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Most Common Compliments from WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Some of the Chinese girls at a particular North Shore shop have a saying about their customers that translates along the lines of.....
    "the chicken is okay, we can live on chicken, but every now and then we get to eat duck. The duck is great!"

If you are reading this, just for you, Wensheng. ������

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dhNfddJRulQ
    Hey Raybo I reckon I would not rate as chicken, I think more like "spring roll".........or dim sim

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Hey Raybo I reckon I would not rate as chicken, I think more like "spring roll".........
    i hear you bro, I sometimes get called 'prawn cracker', but generally I am 'sticky rice'. 😁😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Some of the Chinese girls at a particular North Shore shop have a saying about their customers that translates along the lines of.....
    "the chicken is okay, we can live on chicken, but every now and then we get to eat duck. The duck is great!"
    That is gold. So strong man visitor not so common. What are the compliments to the man when the man is a duck ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh yes baby, Nobody does it better!!!
    Nobody does it better !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One of my first ever punts (over 20 years ago now) was a real humiliation. I was 18 and hadn’t filled out yet; think skinny chest and shoulders. Throughout the session the wl was great, all the usual ‘I love your big cock’ performance pieces. I was going to leave a nice tip and maybe re-book, then as I was paying she said ‘Little Boy, you better give me all your money right now’. She tried to rob me! I just pushed passed her and left, but it was pretty scary at the time as the location was really sleazy and rough. Now whenever a wl starts with the fake compliments I have to ask her not to talk or I get flashbacks! I have a regular wl who now thinks I a have a silence fetish and you could hear a pin drop throughout our sessions! Maybe I do... not even sure anymore!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dba View Post
    One of my first ever punts (over 20 years ago now) was a real humiliation. I was 18 and hadn’t filled out yet; think skinny chest and shoulders. Throughout the session the wl was great, all the usual ‘I love your big cock’ performance pieces. I was going to leave a nice tip and maybe re-book, then as I was paying she said ‘Little Boy, you better give me all your money right now’. She tried to rob me! I just pushed passed her and left, but it was pretty scary at the time as the location was really sleazy and rough. Now whenever a wl starts with the fake compliments I have to ask her not to talk or I get flashbacks! I have a regular wl who now thinks I a have a silence fetish and you could hear a pin drop throughout our sessions! Maybe I do... not even sure anymore!
    While I don't pretend to know what happened, and you must be right since you lived it, but are you completely sure she was trying to rob you? Why would she wait until the end of the session to rob you? What exactly was her plan? To ask you to give her your money while she was unarmed? Even if you were skinny and young, I'm sure you could have dealt her some physical damage if the situation needed. Doesn't sound like much forethought on her part. Was that her way of asking for a big tip?

Shame you developed some PDST from it. I think many guys would have gotten a domination fetish from that experience since you were so young at the time.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

Most Common Compliments from WL

Quote Originally Posted by aussie_guy View Post
    While I don't pretend to know what happened, and you must be right since you lived it, but are you completely sure she was trying to rob you? Why would she wait until the end of the session to rob you? What exactly was her plan? To ask you to give her your money while she was unarmed? Even if you were skinny and young, I'm sure you could have dealt her some physical damage if the situation needed. Doesn't sound like much forethought on her part. Was that her way of asking for a big tip?

Shame you developed some PDST from it. I think many guys would have gotten a domination fetish from that experience since you were so young at the time.
    I was thinking maybe his 18 yo self thought that the WL was trying to rob him and that feeling is what he remembers. But put a 40 yo punter in the same situation and it wouldn’t seem that way. Memories can work that way.

Seems a strange way to rob someone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don’t mind the compliments, it is the fake moaning that gets me. They virtually start moaning as they are taking off their clothes.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I often get a warm hug and a genuine and heartfelt “thank you” and “please come back” as I am saying goodbye.
    That gets me in the feels and I always reply yes I will be back, but I never come back.
    I feel a bit bad for a little while but I get over it soon enough.
    They have lots of other customers to see and I have lots of other WLs to see.
    That’s punting. You can’t get too sentimental about it.

Banned
    A lot of girls seem impressed with height....get good comments....6"3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    A lot of girls seem impressed with height....get good comments....6"3
    Many Women particularly from Asian countries would like tall babies

After all this, I really do question if I do have a nice cock..

Quote Originally Posted by cumato View Post
    After all this, I really do question if I do have a nice cock..
    Of course you do.

You are also
    Tall
    Handsome
    Smell great
    Look 10 years younger then you really are
    Have an amazing cock
    Great at sex
    Great at kissing
    ML / WL only comes like she does with u.

I think that just about covers it....

Welcome to the forum!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ''i will never forget you.''

truth is, she remembers you only in the fuckroom. and only because she has got that professional skill to remember every client.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why did you learn to lick pussy
    You are very good at licking my pussy your wife/girlfriend will be very happy.
    I cum, you are very good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She was definitely trying to get my cash! Maybe ‘rob’ is the wrong word, but when my wallet came out and she saw I had a fair bit of money in there she got super aggressive to the point of trying to physically stop me leaving until I gave her what I had. I still really enjoy punting (obviously) but I get put off when I sense the fakeness that some wls use.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    "You are technician"
    "You are professional"
    "You should do this job"
    "I am customer"
    "I should pay you"

LOL! They are funny girls! They always make me laugh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For ‘I should pay you’ I tell them I charge $300 per hour and I accept credit cards, but no AMEX. Usually gets a laugh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mcjesus View Post
    ''i will never forget you.''

truth is, she remembers you only in the fuckroom. and only because she has got that professional skill to remember every client.
    Heard that a few times and when i ran into them outside the shop, guess what? They didn't remember. LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=Raybo;1788791]Some of the Chinese girls at a particular North Shore shop have a saying about their customers that translates along the lines of.....

If you are reading this, just for you, Wensheng. 🤣🤣🤣

Sorry to ruin the fun but being called "chicken or duck" ain't a blessed thing. My source is pretty accurate and I am pretty sure she is right. It refers to how you kiss, both upstairs and downstairs. A chicken has puckered lips and pecks, a la a chicken eating food. A duck has a sloppy tongue and bites, a la a duck drinking water. Trust the Chinese WL to come up with these ones. And I am mostly a chicken, but I will start working on this😎

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast